Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yea, definitely thinking boy for you! Can't wait to post my scan tomorrow and hear some guesses too! I'm hoping for a girl and feel like it's a girl but we shall see!

I've definitely felt baby fluttering around! Only once though so far x

I hope everyone (who celebrates it!) had a great Thanksgiving! My 12 week appointment is tomorrow, where they do a genetics test to test for abnormalities, and where I can also find out the gender with a blood test! I still can't decide if I want to find out or not! Eeek, need to make a decision.

Picks baby I think boy :)

I'm feeling much better today, had a really good and happy day, let's hope there's many more!!!

I'd say boy Picksbaby!

I can't wait to post my picture tomorrow ahh x

I still feel like absolute rubbish. Puking all the time. I thunk I'm in for 9 months of wanting to die just like when I was pregnant with my daughter. If this baby is a boy I will be shocked! X

Thanks for the warm welcome xx

I thought the feeling sick and headaches would be easing off now but today has been terrible! I've felt like my head is going to explode all day :cry:

Going to bed to hopefully sleep it off :sleep: - if I can get to sleep that is (Husband is a snorer).

Catch you all later :winkwink:

Jenny, welcome and happy and healthy nine months to you. :baby:

Picks, I think it looks like a boys. :haha:

Afm, I have one day where I have energy and then the next day I'm completely exhausted and sleep a lot. I feel so guilty for napping so much. I don't accomplish very much. :nope: Tonight I sleep by myself because my husband works nights, but then he will have a few days off. I'm not looking forward to having to share the bed. I don't sleep as well. :blush: I think I'm more tired this time around. I don't remember being this tired with my other two. :sleep:

Good luck everybody with scans today!

Jesse has conjunctivitis and I can't get him in the docs til this evening so he's off school and I don't know what I'm gonna do about my first aid course!

I think a pharmacist can prescribe for conjunctivitis Boothh - they def can for adults and older kids. They wouldn't when g was just under 1 but said that under 1s had to see doc. Worth a try.

School insist on antibiotics and pharmacist will only give eye drops! So we have to see the doc x

I reckon girl Picksbaby! Seems pretty mixed at the moment!

Picks, I think I would say girl too. I'm not good with the skull or nub theory though and mostly rely on placenta placement.

AFM: I was looking at myself in the mirror and I'm not really showing at all. With dd I was breaking out my maternity clothes but this time around I really don't have a real bump, just bloat. I hope I do have a nice round bump like I had with dd!

My due date has changed to June 13th :)

I'm trying to add a picture lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
Sorry for being MIA! Just finished catching up with everything.

We revealed we were pregnant to the rest of our families on Thanksgiving. I had my "eating for two" shirt on an kind of just waited for people to notice and get it. At my families house it was one of my cousins who walked by and was like "BS, no you're not." Everyone was so shocked and happy for us.

At DH's family's house, they had a much bigger reaction (also 3 x the amount of people there). His cousoin's girlfriend got it first, then his grandmother saw it and kind of flipped out shouting "WHAT DOES THAT SHIRT SAY!?" Then there was a lot of excited screaming :) it was so fun! His little cousin who has predicted every gender baby right so far (there are three other pregnancies in the family besides us) says boy for us, so we will see :)

So now I am in my second trimester, and I swear I have round ligament pains. It hurts like a B....

We thought we were having a girl this time but everyone says it looks like a boy ahh x

I hate to be the first crazy... but is anyone feeling movement yet? I'm so sure I can feel my baby move already..... Is that insane?!

felt my uterus hopping around at 8w+ and i do keep thinking i feel flutters... but then i fart.

That happens to me sometimes, but then last night, I thought I felt something kind of reverberate and bounce around a bit. Maybe it was gas...it would be wild for me to feel little one this early.

I've been MIA too, crazy week-had a good thanksgiving & went shopping too. I'm still SUPER constipated it's so annoying. And I threw up last night. But I'm in 2nd tri, yay ! Our gender scan is Jan 16.

It's about 16:30 here and so far I've managed all day without my sea bands on!! I'm so pleased!!

1003575_10152089985099414_900065813_n.jpg

13+1 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"