Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

hi ladies, just wondering if anyone wishes to chat on facebook also theres a due in june 2014 closed group. I find myself on there often well on other pregancy groups so feel free to come along,og

sorry if its not relevant to some x

I was in the once a week DTD group but the last two weeks have been blah. Hopefully 2nd tri brings back some energy and less bloat!

I agree… most dads consider it “babysitting” their own kids which is sad and unfair! I got really lucky and have a DH who adores his time with DD. I never have to ask him to do anything because he just does it. A few months after she was born he actually stopped working so that he could stay home full time with her. We both didn’t want to put her in child care so for most of her life he has been a stay at home dad. I hope that in the next few years we can switch roles and I will stay home with her.

Maternity leave is not so good in the US. I get 6 weeks paid for a vaginal delivery and 8 weeks for c-section. With my daughter I took 2 ½ months and used vacation time. This time around I am not so upset about it since I won’t have a newborn. It will be nice to have the time to get back to normal and spend quality time with my family.

Jess-Thanks for the offer on FB! I am part of a group on there but rarely ever have the time to get on:dohh:

He he, didn't mean to make my poor DH out to be a bad Daddy! DS2 is VERY much so a mummy's boy ( I stay at home& am still breastfeeding him) so usually within a couple of hours of my leaving him (with anyone,not just DS) he 'll start looking out the windows & fretting. He loves his Daddy to bits but he's a mummy's boy! DS1 & DH get on like a couple of friends (he was very into Mummy at this stage too) so I've know it's just a wee phase :)

DH is like an animal these days! I swear men only want what they can't have! We DTD about twice a week, and only because DH won't take no for an answer if he's in the mood! It's kinda funny because it used to be me wanting it all the time, and he'd like to save it for the bedroom. But now, if I accidentally brush past him while cooking dinner he wants it then and there and he's like a starving animal lol.

I wish I could enjoy it more, because it is a nice change. But now after DTD I think to myself Ok sweet, I've got 3 days off before he'll want it again! haha :haha:

I have my NT scan tomorrow at 2.15pm. All I dreamt about last night was my scan and being on edge to see if the baby was ok. Really hope today goes fast!

I am feeling heaps better now though. Yesterday was the first day I didn't get nauseous at all, and I was even still awake at 8.30pm!

I'm so envious of those of you lovely ladies that are getting to do the dance. My OH won't even come near me, I keep trying to initiate things with him and all he does is frown at me. I don't think he could move quick enough away! To be fair though, I'm definitely not in the mood myself tonight to even bother him, my stomach and down where my uterus is, is really hurting tonight. I think its constipation but I'm not like the fact it aches and hurts near where my uterus is though! :(

Well we finally attempted it again and it hurt so we stopped and now I'm bleeding again. Blergh :(

LH :hugs:

As for us, we've woken up to snow! Not masses but it's not even December yet! Grrr

I can't believe you have snow in Spain and we havnt had any in the moors yet lol!

Lego :hugs: hope you're okay

Well I had my scan yesterday everything okay baby very active measuring at 12+1 so bang on still due 10th June.

But yesterday had a bad ending my partner left us ... He said he can't do this said he loves us but he's all of a sudden decided he's not ready and would like me to have a abortion. Knowing he's not ready why did he choose for me to come off the pill why was he happy the first two times we got pregnant the third time was a shock seeing as we were on a break from all the heartache of miscarriage and this baby is so wanted by me!! But I wanted us to be a family what I thought was happening what we both wanted!.

I'm in need of a huge hug and light at the end of tunnel.

Oh Picks massive :hugs: I am so sorry to hear that, I can just imagine how you feel, just remember that everything will work our no matter how dire it seems now. Of course that doesn't stop you from curling into a ball and crying your eyes out, but we women are strong so I just know you will pick yourself up and be the best Mom for you and your babies :flower:

Theres always sunshine after the rain! :hugs:

I had a scan this morning. Baby was huge lol! Measuring 12 weeks on the dot, with long legs :) So jealous that everyone else gets pictures. I don't get a picture until my official scan on Monday!

Congrats on the scans ladies. One week and one until mine!!

Picks I'm so sorry :hugs: it's a rubbish thing to be going through but just surround yourself with all the lovely supportive people in your life and remind yourself that you aren't alone and you can do this xx

Hi ladies, is it too late to join? I'm due June 14th.
I've been diagnosed with sub chorionic hematoma, anyone here have experience with this? I'm terrified but I had a scan at 10+5 and baby was fine. I'm 11+4 now and due another scan next week x

Edit.

I've been diagnosed with a sub chorionic hematoma, after having a massive bleed. anyone here have experience with this? I'm terrified but I had a scan at 10+5 and baby was fine. I'm 11+4 now and due another scan next week x

Picks, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation :( I really hope that everything works out for you and your family :hugs:

Welcome frizzabelle, I do not have a SCH but a girl in my other BnB group has had one since she was 5 weeks and it was very heavy blessing for a long time. She's now around 16 weeks I think and the bleeding only happens occasionally. They do scan her often to check on it but generally SCH will take care of themselves and absorb by about 20weeks. You should be okay.

awwww picks, how crap! don't lose hope though, friend of mine went through first and second tri alone, but the FOB woke up and decided to make an effort towards the end, they're back together and he's a wonderful dad to her DD.

scan monday!

Sorry to hear that Picks. Maybe hes abit worried/scared/hurting from previous mc's.

hopefully he'l realize hes been silly and become a father x

Sorry picks :hugs: hope you can work things out xx

Happy about your scan Lego :happydance:

Happy thanksgiving everyone that celebrates!!

Frizz I have an extra chorionic hematoma which I don't think is as serious as an SCH. Nobody seems worried anyway and I havnt had any bleeding x

Edit.

I've been diagnosed with a sub chorionic hematoma, after having a massive bleed. anyone here have experience with this? I'm terrified but I had a scan at 10+5 and baby was fine. I'm 11+4 now and due another scan next week x

Hey not too late. Sorry about your bleed that must have been scary but glad to hear baby is doing well. Congrats on your June sunflower :flower:

Lego - sorry you've been having such a rough time with the pregnancy. And now another bleed. But also glad to hear baby is doing well in there :thumbup:

Picksbaby - REALLY sorry to hear about the troubles with your partner. I hope it's just a temporary freak-out and that he comes around.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->