Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Edit.

Hi ladies, is it too late to join? I'm due June 14th.
I've been diagnosed with a sub chorionic hematoma, after having a massive bleed. anyone here have experience with this? I'm terrified but I had a scan at 10+5 and baby was fine. I'm 11+4 now and due another scan next week x

Welcome! I have a SCH with a major bleed at 11 weeks. They finally found it after the 3rd scan attempt. My Dr. said it was normal and it should resolve itself in a few weeks. I bleed off and on brown blood at the moment but find that taking it easy helps a lot.

Hi all,

Welcome frizzabell :D
Glad to here your scan went well Lego!
Same about your scan picks baby but im so sorry you're going through this with your OH. I agree with the others, he's probably in panic mode and made a snap decision without even thinking. Maybe he's panicking about what might happen with your previous miscarriages. I hope he realises he's making a mistake and comes round soon. Big hugs :hugs::hugs: xxxx

Picksbaby, Honey, I'm so sorry. As others have said, hopefully he'll sort himself out... idiot!

My consultant appointment yesterday went well. I came home and told OH I'd been to the 'fat people's clinic'! ;D But I didn't feel I fitted in as I don't have a noticable bump and everyone else did, to varying degrees. The midwife couldn't find the heartbeat with the handheld jobby, so I got to have a quick scan and saw my baby with the hiccups - so cute! Obviously they didn't do any measurements or anything, but baby was 'active' and that's all I wanted to see. I don't have to attend my appointment next week as I saw 2 consultants yesterday. I'm now on baby asprin too - can't exactly remember why, but something (fibroids I think) could cause the blood to be sticky and slow down the rate that baby receives it. They said that I'll have regular growth scans from 28 weeks and they won't let me go beyond 40/41 weeks - suits me!

Hi ladies! Once again, I've been MIA, but thanks to Thanksgiving I actually have some down time. I had my physical exam last week, hubby is excited to go to ALL of my appointments. No matter how mundane I think they are ha. The pregnancy is chugging along, actually, this morning hubby laid on my stomach and flipped out because he felt something hard just above my pubic bone. When I told him it was my uterus beginning to rise - the look on his face was priceless!

As happy and hectic of a time this has been for us, it seems that my pregnancy has somehow caused some sort of drama and I'm not happy about it. I have a half sister on my dad's side, she's actually not even a full year older than myself. We've always had a rocky relationship (well actually everyone in the family does) because of some nasty things she's done and still does.

I try to look past it for the sake of having some sort of relationship with her and my niece, but we actually don't talk much. She actually carries some sort of resentment towards me and our younger sister (and we honestly don't know why). Anyway, when I announced my pregnancy to my dad's family - they were beyond thrilled and kept emphasizing that I had done things the "right" way because my husband and I were married before we conceived.

To get to the point, as I mentioned, she resents anything that I do. When she found out I was engaged, she judged my husband for petty reasons such as his looks and interests. She went on to say she could never settle down and get married - but then a month later was desperately trying to marry this low life she had picked up.

When I got pregnant and told my close family, her reaction was expected but it still hurt. She was upset and didn't care. Nearly two months later, she's claiming she's pregnant again due to a one night stand (which was the same manner she got pregnant with my niece). My dad called her out and asked her if she did that on purpose and yeah....she basically did because essentially the spotlight was on someone but her and my niece.

Sigh, nonetheless I'm still happy for her, considering that she seems to enjoy being a mom and regardless of the circumstances of my new niece or nephew, it's just annoying me and really bothering me that she's doing this.

Picsbaby - I am so sorry. :hugs: hopefully everything turns out well :flower:

So as you know I had my app Monday so I called my mom and dad ( divorced ) and told them and gave them permission to mention it to our family but not anybody else since I still feel like it's too soon :shrug:

My OH unfortunately doesn't have any family . His only family is his best friend ( and his girlfriend and their daughter ) and there were coming for thanksgiving ( Tuesday - Thursday ) and after my app I asked him if he is going to say something and he said yes , when I see him in person .
But he didn't . I had to walk all around the house with big shirts to sweaters sweating like never :growlmad: and she kept asking me if I am pregnant because my belly is kinda big :shrug:, I never said no but always kinda played it save making jokes etc :dohh:
And he still didn't say anything :shrug:
I even told him today morning that they are technically his family so he should tell them and he said ok :wacko:
They left like 15 minutes ago . So I asked OH what is his deal. Why didn't he say anything if he has some issue with it or if he is ashamed or something because when I was pregnant with his son he couldn't wait to tell everyone :shrug:
He said it's gonna be even bigger surprise when I am going to be further along :dohh:
I mean ... WTF !?!?!? :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
I don't know why is this driving me so mad but it is . It's not like the baby is unplanned or something :shrug: I am confused .

I guess there is nothing you can say about it , I just needed to get it out because right now I am boiling inside out with anger .... :cry:

Oh and they didn't call from the scan app so I guess it's going to Be sometimes in the next 2 weeks :growlmad::cry:

Happy Thanksgiving all who celebrate!!

I am thankful for my growing little one. ♡ and for all of you and your support!

I can't wait until next Friday. I am so hopeful she will use doppler to find baby's hb so I know all is well!

:hi: ladies,

Mangoes, I am so sorry about your half sister, its clear she is very threatened by you! I completely understand why you would be upset. We announcing our pregnancy to my in-laws next week after my app, my sister in law is 4 weeks ahead of me and is flaunting it around that she will be providing the first grandchild, little does she know that I am also pregnant and will be having my kids around the same time and ITS TWINS! She is going to freak, I just don't understand why things are always a competition!

Proud, Im sorry about OH, how annoying, I would feel the same way, I cant wait to announce this pregnancy!

Happy thanksgiving Minni! Wow almost 10 weeks, yey for double digits :happydance:

AFM, nausea has kicked in, it seems to be picking up the closer we get to 12 weeks, 6 days to go until my app! I cannot wait, 1. to see my babies and 2. we tell the world :dance:

Can it hurry up already!!!

It's 2 am here and I'm awake. Grr. Why can't I sleep normal any more? I wake up to pee. Then I need a drink. Then I'm hungry. Sleeping while pregnant is tricky.

We announced to the family yesterday. Some were quite, but most were thrilled. My two boys are happy. I didn't know how they would react.

Mangoes sounds similar to my SIL - forced her bf to propose because we got engaged. Got pregnant out of jealousy that we had a baby and the spot light was off her. Loads of stuff. I laugh now though as were happily married and on baby number three with everything going for us. She lives at home with her parents and can barely look after her child. Oh and her fiancée left her a few weeks before their wedding :') well that's what happens when you're bitter and twisted! I felt sorry for the guy tricked into a baby and marriage. He had a lucky escape.

One week until my scan. I'm so excited!! I had a dream last night I was at my scan and although I had a 9am appointment everybody else got to go in before me. Them finally it was my turn but just I walked through the door to the scan room the alarm went off and woke me up :(

Hi Ladies, can I join? I'm pregnant with our second child, am currently 12+4 and me and my Husband are both 32.

Had my 12 week scan on Monday and all is going well so far so fingers crossed for the rest of the pregnancy!

Had my scan today, baby stopped developing a long time ago. So just waiting for a drs appt to see about a D&C.
Bye bye ladies, enjoy the rest of your months!

Had my scan today, baby stopped developing a long time ago. So just waiting for a drs appt to see about a D&C.
Bye bye ladies, enjoy the rest of your months!

Really sorry. Unfortunately, I know how you're feeling all too well. Hope I see you on the TTC boards.

Hi Ladies, can I join? I'm pregnant with our second child, am currently 12+4 and me and my Husband are both 32.

Had my 12 week scan on Monday and all is going well so far so fingers crossed for the rest of the pregnancy!

Congrats. Of course you can join. Welcome.

Zooy ... I am so sorry :hugs:

I was just wondering girls. Does any of you have idea when is the last time to have growth scan to find out your due date ? :shrug:
I had irregular periods and when my doc did the ultrasound she said I look week bigger but she cannot measure with that so she is going to send me for a scan and she said they gonna call me when the app is .

When I was pregnant with my son I had my first OB app at 15 weeks and I was measuring 12 weeks ( from the outside ) and I remember the doctor telling me I missed the growth scan time because I am too far to find out if the baby is small or if I conceived later .

I am 12 weeks tomorrow and I know it usually takes them week or two to schedule ( or find a spot for an app ) and they still didn't call ( the doc told me they should get back to me by Wednesday ) :shrug:

It's not really important , I was just curious :haha:

So so sorry zooy :(

So I had my scan yesterday and baby was measuring exactly on time! When I laid down for the scan I started crying because I was so afraid of what I was about to see! But once I seen my little baby on the screen wiggling around I felt on too of the world! I'm low risk for Down syndrome from my scan so just waiting for my blood results to come back early next week.

We told the rest of our family and friends yesterday and we announced on fb this morning. So happy to finally be able to share our exciting news with everyone!!

:hugs: zooy :hugs:

Proud mama - my doctor in Switzerland with ds1 told me that around 8-13 weeks is the best time. Babies grow more uniformly early on but the measurements can be out by about 20% just because what they are trying to measure is so small. Around 8-13 weeks it easier to get the measurements close to what they really are and the babies still grow relatively uniformly but the babies are still quite straight. After 13 weeks the babies all grow differently and also the spine curves so a measurement of the longest crown-rump length depends on the sonographer opinion a little more and the babies grow differently anyway.

I'm shattered today - we went out for my husbands work do last night. Cocktails (or diet coke in my case!) and canapés in a bar in the city on the 13th floor so amazing views! It cost us a babysitter and petrol but the rest was on the company :thumbup: luckily ds2 slept - last time we had a babysitter he woke up, got angry and then shouted at the sitter "no" "no" "no" and "go" "go" "go" for ages till we got a call and came home! I was a bit nervous!

I'm sorry zooy :hugs:

So last week I was a lime and this week I'm a plum. I always though a lime was bigger than a plum lol! Every days a school day.

I agree Trinity. When I was a lime, I didn't bother telling OH that week, cos I knew plum was coming up and I just thought it was a bit weird! Other than that, I enjoy announcing each Tuesday what our baby is! :happydance:

Told 3 more people at work this week, and since I only work Thursdays and Fridays, I've asked them to talk freely about it, in the hope that people will know by next week when I'm in, and I won' t have to do the telling! Although I haven't had my 'proper' scan yet, I was just keen to get it out in the open and not have to worry about people saying "She's got a baggy jumper again!" I'll still wear them, but will be happier knowing that people aren't speculating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->