Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm going to have my NT scan on the 16th. The tech said it would take a long time. She said like over an hour. I can't imagine. Why would it take that long?

It takes a while to measure everything :haha:
The baby is moving and ,,running,, away and you need the right angles :dohh:
With my son it took over 1.5 hours because they could not get femur lenght :haha:
Every time they need to do measurements of something for the first time , it takes quite a while .

Also this is suppose to be dating scan which should be done by 12 weeks of preg. The latest and I am going to be 13+2 :coffee:
I was so excited and now I have to wait for another 6 days :cry:
Why do I have to wait for everything so long ? It's killing me :cry:

caaaaaaaaaalm... i was 13+1 at my scan and they were able to date it just fine :)

i understand the frustration, really i do. i'd had 3 scans with DS by this time and we've only had the one with minion! i'd also ask for proof they tried to contact you, and complain if they cannot provide evidence.

It is not really about the fact that it's going to be at 13 weeks :haha:
It's more about the waiting , I want to finally hear my babies HB and see my baby and know everything is ok :baby:
I. Was just so sure it's going to be this week and I was so excited so the fact that I have to wait another week just flipped me :haha:s:blush:

Proudmomma, I've been told my scan isn't til the 12th when I'll be almost 14 weeks! I was also told that I'd have it as soon as I turned 12 weeks due to my bleed so I'm very angry about it. U fortunately there's no earlier ones though so I just have to wait it out :(. Counting down the days x

That sucks , especially with the bleed :nope:
Well , there is probably nothing we can do , just wait it out :shrug:

Proudmamma, I bet it does seem like a long wait. But, what can we do? I get so mad at all of the nurses and receptionists who schedule things. You would think that with modern technology their jobs would be so much easier than it used to be. I'm waiting for the receptionist at the doctor's office to tell me when my next appointment is with the doctor. They had wanted me to come in on the day after Christmas but when I told her no she didn't have any other dates to offer me. :dohh:

Proudmamma, I bet it does seem like a long wait. But, what can we do? I get so mad at all of the nurses and receptionists who schedule things. You would think that with modern technology their jobs would be so much easier than it used to be. I'm waiting for the receptionist at the doctor's office to tell me when my next appointment is with the doctor. They had wanted me to come in on the day after Christmas but when I told her no she didn't have any other dates to offer me. :dohh:

Yes , sometimes it seems like it's their first day of work :haha:

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/foolsgoldx/995164C8-6F01-4C1A-9FEE-4D055C6608C5.jpg

Baby!
Was measuring 12+5 but they wouldn't change my due date really annoyed about it because, it's wrong! I complained the first scan because they dated me less than I knew I would and they dated me at 6+5 which is really early to be given an official due date, they even said it was due to cuts in funding in the conversation! Nobody would take me seriously so iv rang the complaints department now. I know my date is wrong and I'll be having a c section at this rate they will give me a section on my real due date and more chance of going into labor before then! :( it's really stressing me out and I already have anxiety. It actually said 12+6 on the screen too I saw it and of she would've put that down she would've changed the date because 5 is borderline! Agh it's really really pissed me off I keep crying about it

My 13 week scan

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-7.jpg

Starting to think baby looks more like a girl? Even though my head keeps telling me boy

Aww I'm so excited for your scans!! I haven't had one since 7 weeks and probably won't have another for some time, we'll see at my next appt! Ever since hitting 12 weeks, my clumsiness is on an entirely new level. I was standing perfectly still on an escalator and nearly fell, then as I was leaving a VERY public restroom I just tumbling over - flat on my face.

I was panicking that I might have hurt my little one, but it seems I scratched up my hands more (I broke my fall with my hands).

If anybody wants to gender guess for me feel free also!
And I know my EDD rant is pathetic but it's just ruined my day, all I can think about now is what if I go into labor before section!
I made it seem like I'm not grateful that the baby was healthy and tucked up nicely in there! It was amazing apart from that I got to see the screen the whole time!

booth what due date have they given you and what was it meant to be? I know what you meant though with my daughter they gave me 2nd March Which I knew was out I should of been due around 27th feb private scans also added up to feb date and she came on the 25th feb in the end I know it's not much but yours is a csection. What was her reasons for not changing you date? The women at my scan said oh you've had a dating scan your due date might change slightly but were to go from today's measurments

Sooo jealous of all these scans!

2 more sleeps until my appointment!

If anybody wants to gender guess for me feel free also!
And I know my EDD rant is pathetic but it's just ruined my day, all I can think about now is what if I go into labor before section!
I made it seem like I'm not grateful that the baby was healthy and tucked up nicely in there! It was amazing apart from that I got to see the screen the whole time!

Sorry it's so upsetting! But I wouldn't worry about it too much. As you get closer to the end, they will know when the baby is fully developed and ready, and I'm sure they will schedule the c-section accordingly, regardless of your EDD.

Hi all, I've not been around for a couple of days!!

Loving all the scan photos and good luck to everyone with scans and apps coming up :)

They won't they do it at 39 weeks which will really be 40 weeks. This maternity department is the worst by soooo far of any iv been in and it's been a few lol!
My due date is still the 18th. Should've put it back to the 12th/13th but she wouldn't as it was 'borderline' even though I already raised an issue I thought the first scan when they gave me my EDD was wrong. They dated me at 6+5 but a lot of hospitals won't date you until after 8 weeks. At the first scan I was put back ten days which I knew was wrong! It's just so frustrating because they speak to me like I don't know what I'm talking about but I do!
And the risk of me going into labor before planned section will be high because Jesse was born at 40 weeks and more likely to be earlier with subsequent children. I don't know with teddy cus he was planned section. But I have quite had anxiety so this will literally eat me up and ruin my last pregnancy which should be special.
I know it's pathetic and stupid thing to be so upset over but my mind doesn't see it like that and this is gonna make me ill I know it. I hope the complaint department will come through and help me!

Boothh speak to your midwife and I presume you'll have consultant spots nearer the time(?) - they will make the decisions re when to section and just push for 38weeks, explain your anxiety etc.

What was heart rate? They say over 140 is more likely a girl ....

TMM10811, good luck with your pregnancy! Who knows, your baby may end up being a sunflower after all.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had good scans. To all the ladies who are still waiting, please hang in there! I know the wait must be agonizing!

Booth, I can totally understand why you were freaking out over the due date since you're planning on having a C-Section. You should definitely complain and make sure your due date is not too late. One thing I've learned that you can't just blindly trust doctors to do what's right. They have tons of patients and don't have enough to time to devote to each individual case that it deserves.

AFM: I have a feeling that I will go at least to my due date this time around and maybe beyond. Last time I was induced at 38 weeks because of painful and frequent contractions. It took over 21 hours before I was fully dilated. I'm hoping this time that the weird contractions don't happen again!

Also, I looked in the mirror today and it looks like I have a real bump starting!! :)

Boothh speak to your midwife and I presume you'll have consultant spots nearer the time(?) - they will make the decisions re when to section and just push for 38weeks, explain your anxiety etc.

What was heart rate? They say over 140 is more likely a girl ....

My sons HB the entire pregnancy was around 160 :haha:

Thanks girls hopefully they will ring me back tomorrow!
Hopefully even if they don't listen when I go to my 20 week and they say I'm measuring big I can push the issue again then!

This babies heart rate is always around 160-168 everytime I get it up on screen with the doppler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->