Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

So I've just got back from my scan and it was amazing!! Can't stop looking at the picture (which I will post later when not on my phone)

Nt measurement was 1.3 so that seems ok. Age is on my side so will have to wait on the results of the blood test. They dated me at 13+4 so good job I had the scan today as next week would've been too late! Which changes my due date to 9th June :)

both mine have been 1.3 :D i think age is still on my side, i'm under 35 at least. not too worried, put the figures into a random website and it came up with fairly decent odds, so unless there's something funky in the bloods i reckon we'll be just fine :)

Sitting at my docs office waiting to be seen. She's running behind. This is torture!

I've had my scan today and everything is completely fine!:thumbup:
My due date has been changed because I now measure 13weeks 4 days so that makes me the same as trinity due 9th june, even though in France they set my due date as 16th june.

Jo, I hope everything goes well for you, good luck!

They originally gave me the date of 16th June too but they didn't take into account my 26 days cycle so I amended it myself lol. Now I'm miles out from that!

I've had my scan today and everything is completely fine!:thumbup:
My due date has been changed because I now measure 13weeks 4 days so that makes me the same as trinity due 9th june, even though in France they set my due date as 16th june.

Jo, I hope everything goes well for you, good luck!

Thanks, &
They class pregnancy as 41weeks in France if I remember correctly don't they?

Rel and trinity: I'll move up up your due dates ladies.

i have a dr appt this afternoon and hope i get to see baby and hope all is well

What they do is that they take your estimated date of conception and they add 9 months to it!

So happy!!! I didn't have an official scan but since there is an ultrasound machine in the office my doc took a peek. Baby has definitely grown, and we saw hb!!! :happydance: I couldn't be more excited! I have to schedule a maternal fetal medicine consult for the scan to check for likelihood of downs and because of my history of miscarriage and hypoglycemia.

So happy!!! I didn't have an official scan but since there is an ultrasound machine in the office my doc took a peek. Baby has definitely grown, and we saw hb!!! :happydance: I couldn't be more excited! I have to schedule a maternal fetal medicine consult for the scan to check for likelihood of downs and because of my history of miscarriage and hypoglycemia.

thats so exciting, i go to my appt here in 20 min and hope my dr uses the one in office as well..great news for you

I forgot to add my due date was changed to July 1st but I don't want to leave. You ladies are awesome and I'm gonna stay a June Sunflower if that's alright. :haha:

Jesslyn- how'd it go?

I can't believe I got home yesterday after the scan and work to find a letter from the hospital confirming my appointment for the scan! It's been booked for about 7 weeks- can't believe they didn't send the letter before then!

I can definitely feel movement now :) especially in the evenings! Sickness is getting a little better but my anxiety is at an all time high. It's causing a few problems now :( I really need to get my butt to the docs!

fantastic news on all the new scans!

I thought I could feel movement last night - was so sure of it but then started doubting myself, but now I'm convinced that's what it was - it is my second baby so I'm bound to feel it sooner than last time, right?

Morning sickness has gone now, but has been replaced with a cold and bladder infection! I've been given antibiotics so hopefully they will kick in soon, but it's meant that I've not been able to have my flu jab so fingers crossed I don't get that too :dohh:

Yeah I'd say I felt Oliver move around 14 weeks x

I'm not really sure how to tackle how I'm feeling at the minute. A lot of people are saying GP's don't really care about anxiety but sometimes I get so worked up over nothing I try and get Michael to stay off work :/ He won't do it, but I get really upset like I can't cope if he leaves :( x

i've been feeling baby doing somersaults today, for DEFINITE this time!

When you ladies say you feel movement, what exactly are you feeling? Can't wait for that...

Just little flicks and flips... When you know you know lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"