Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

ProudMomma, so glad everything went well. Congrats on tentatively joining Team Blue. I know your little boy will be thrilled to have a brother.

ProudMomma, so glad everything went well. Congrats on tentatively joining Team Blue. I know your little boy will be thrilled to have a brother.

Thank you , that's what I said . It's better for my son to have brother . Not like better , but you know what I mean . They are two boys so they gonna be best buddies

I should be more excited about that but I kinda wish now I didn't ask :shrug:

But of course the most important thing is the baby looks healthy . That makes me the happiest !

everything went well . Baby was jumping around and sucking his thumb .
They did just the nt scan so they could not tell me if he has normal umbilical cord or if the placenta is really anterior :dohh:
Coming back in 4 weeks .
She said it looks like a boy . But she looked for like few seconds , didn't even show me anything , just said ... Looks like boy to me :shrug:
Will see in 4 weeks .
My due date is june 14 .

sono 1.jpg

I can't believe some of us are oranges already! I feel like I just started being a peach :)

so my dr scheduled me for a formal dating scan today, i cant wait 1 1/2 hours to go...

Such a cute little scan picture, Proudmama!

I'm just waiting for the hospital to call me to schedule my perinatology consult and scan. :coffee:

everything went well . Baby was jumping around and sucking his thumb .
They did just the nt scan so they could not tell me if he has normal umbilical cord or if the placenta is really anterior :dohh:
Coming back in 4 weeks .
She said it looks like a boy . But she looked for like few seconds , didn't even show me anything , just said ... Looks like boy to me :shrug:
Will see in 4 weeks .
My due date is june 14 .

View attachment 708055

I haven't seen it's bits but the skull looks girly to me!

How's everybody feeling now we are nearing the end of first tri (or even having just started second tri for some of us)

Mentally I'm feeling very relaxed and blessed now we have decided to avoid invasive tests. The stress of possibly being pressured into alternative decisions has just melted away. I am enjoying my boys and preparing for Christmas.

Physically, I am much less nauseous, my appetite has increased a little and the fatigue is easing. I've still not gained weight but at least I'm not loosing any more.

I hope everybody is managing to taking some time to enjoy their pregnancies, enjoy their kids if they have already have some and I am thinking of you all - especially those with worries about partners, jobs etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Joeyjo, glad you are feeling more relaxed now!
I'm waiting for Thursday to roll around for my scan when I'll be 13 weeks +5. I'm feeling optimistic about the blood clot and hoping its either gone or at least got smaller! I've had a lot of stomach pains but hoping its my body breaking it down.
Can't wait to see this Lil bubba. I've been feeling movements which is so sweet!
Nausea is definitely getting less often, waiting for my energy to come back! :) x

Hi Joeyjo, I'm doing well! I am over two weeks into the second tri. My symptoms are at bay and I'm much more relaxed in general. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant--not because I don't feel so physically, but because I'm not as worried about it as I was the first time around. The first time around I was not only fretting about health issues, the pain of labor delivery, etc., but I was researching car seats, cribs, etc. This time around I feel more like BTDT and I can just enjoy the experience!

scan was today and my due date has been brought forward to June 21st

couldn't do the NT scan as baby was too difficult to see, a retroverted uterus and me being overweight :( I'm being referred to the quad blood test instead

saw heart beat though :)

couldn't do the NT scan as baby was too difficult to see, a retroverted uterus and me being overweight :( I'm being referred to the quad blood test instead

Sorry they couldn't do the NT scan. And YAY we finally have filled the June 21 due date spot!!! That was really bugging me. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hahaha I'm glad it's filled too xD so happy I'm not the only crazy one :D

I really think I can feel the baby move :baby:
Sometimes I could even feel pokes , but only on the side of my bump :shrug:
Even the movements are mostly on the sides , not really in the middle :shrug:

How is every one else ? Are you ready for Xmas ? Do you have a tree already ?

Did everyone already announced to everyone ?
With me it's still just my family . Don't feel like telling everybody else since I don't like that much attention . I am probably going to wait after we know what we having so people can skip asking me all the time if we know already which I know would happen :haha:

With me it's still just my family . Don't feel like telling everybody else since I don't like that much attention . I am probably going to wait after we know what we having so people can skip asking me all the time if we know already which I know would happen :haha:

We told family at Thanksgiving. Some friends know, but I haven't done a formal announcement or anything. I'm the same way, the attention is awkward for me. I just had my hubby call his family and tell him (We were with my family on the holiday) because I didn't want it to be some big production.

We don't do a tree! Two cats and a dog would make that an epic failure, I think. :)

Crazy you can feel movements already! I haven't felt anything, and now that my morning sickness is gone, and there's not a real bump yet (just looks like I had a big meal) I can almost forget I'm pregnant!

I caved and told my brother today but we are waiting for Xmas to tell everyone else :)

Sorry they couldn't do the NT scan. And YAY we finally have filled the June 21 due date spot!!! That was really bugging me. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so pleased you're pleased it's been filled! I had suspected all along that someone would either 'pop up' with that due date, or would have their DD moved to fill the spot.

We've decided not to do a tree this year, as we're away for Christmas and nobody is visiting over the Christmas/New Year period - not even just for a coffee/drinks! (most unusual!) I shall put up a few decs so as not to seem like miseries, but the wrestling of the tree into place and back out in the new year, didn't seem overly appealing as someone who gets tired quite quickly!

I don't think I've already been on to say this, but apologies if I'm repeating myself! I had my 12 week scan yesterday, at 13+6. Everything looking good. It was so lovely to see the baby moving around and to see so much more detail on this scan. They've taken blood to do the combined (DS) test, but the NT measurement was low, which is good; fingers crossed nothing untoward will turn up from the bloods.

I've had a family day today: parents (who we told just over a week ago), siblings and their grown up off-spring). So I had 'new' people to tell our happy news to. It was very well received, but after a few comments about 'we know what you've done' or whatever, I came clean and told them it was an IVF baby. I think they were a little surprised, but there wasn't a stunned silence; more of and 'Oh!' then a few questions to satisfy their curiosity. 2 happy days in a row!

Still waiting for my maternity clothes parcels to arrive... I'm getting a little impatient now, especially since we've been invited to a cheese and wine do in the new year, which means another opportunity to wear my 'party' dress! (of course I pointed out to OH that I couldn't drink the wine and probably couldn't eat most of the cheese! :dohh:)

Proudmomma and Gertrude I will update your due dates soon as I get on a computer (really annoying to do it from my phone) so soon :)

Yay for a 21st due date lol. We're all excited I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->