Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

it was pokes with DS, but literal somersaults - that feeling of something turning over in a confined space - with minion.

I feel the tiniest little pokes and movements but they are so subtle I'm not sure if it's baby or just gas.

I've been feeling some pokes and movements too but I'm not sure it's baby moving. I feel like it would be too soon especially with this being my first.

I can't wait to feel movement!

The last couple of days I've been getting a weird taste in my mouth- it's a bit like the taste after eating something really bitter and it's tricky to get it to go away. I think I mainly get the taste after eating sweet things but it's really yucky!

Scan tomorrow! Hubby finally gets to see our baby!

Well I caved and called for my results from my gender test, and it's a boy! I'm so surprised! I really thought it was going to be a girl! Maybe because the girl name is the one we could agree on, haha. So the tentative name for right now is Roman Chase Borrelli. (Hubby isn't sold on Roman, he likes Royal better, but then people will call him Roy..)

They didn't include results from the NT scan in the message, but I googled normal results, and mine was 1.5mm, which is in the normal range, so I'm expecting that all that is fine.

Well I caved and called for my results from my gender test, and it's a boy! I'm so surprised! I really thought it was going to be a girl! Maybe because the girl name is the one we could agree on, haha. So the tentative name for right now is Roman Chase Borrelli. (Hubby isn't sold on Roman, he likes Royal better, but then people will call him Roy..)

They didn't include results from the NT scan in the message, but I googled normal results, and mine was 1.5mm, which is in the normal range, so I'm expecting that all that is fine.

Congrats on the boy. Another team blue :)

Congrats on a boy!! I love the name Roman, so sweet!

I'm jealous of the ladies who did the blood test and already know the gender! My insurance wouldn't cover it as it would cost $1700 (not sure what that is in pounds) but that's A LOT of money in my book. My hubby said I could wait a month and spend $1700 on baby stuff. Lol

I had a dream that it was a boy. I was giving myself an ultrasound and said there's its willy and balls. Lol I wasn't disappointed in my dream so I guess that's my subconscious telling me if it's a boy I'll still be happy. I want a girl and I was so afraid if I heard boy if suffer from gender disappointment like other ladies in that forum I've been reading.

Wow, congrats Liz Chase, we considering if we have a boy to name him Chase, not sure about the girl though, convinced its one of each. We will only find out on the January, 6 what the gender is, they don't do gender tests here?

Cant believe how quickly things are developing, first we were all waiting for our first scans now we onto the genders! Before you know it our babies will be here!

:hug:

Iv felt mine move too, not so often but a couple of times! You definitely know when you can feel it!
Can't believe Christmas is so close already! Really need to get organised x

Hello ladies :) I haven't read back much, but congratulations on your little boy bumpkin! Magic <3

I've been feeling movements for about a week now I'm sure.. sometimes baby seems to be in a position where I can feel them more strongly and other times I can barely feel them, I feel some wriggles, some turning (I think) and very occassionally I've felt the tiniest thump :') I can't wait for it to get stronger so I can be more sure what I'm feeling each time!

Just a quick update from me. Again!

We had a long weekend of talking, reading and crying following our high risk nuchal scan - we have cancelled our CVS appointment tomorrow. We decided that we would not terminate for t21 and so the risk of the test was too high. I am looking into maternal blood testing to help us prepare for The arrival if necessary - I am likely to have the blood test in the uk over Christmas as it seems more reliable than the options available here. My only concern is if they don't have enough to test I can't easily provide a second sample. I was only classed high risk for t21 but in the unlikely event the blood test did indicate t13/t18 we may revisit other options.

Just a quick update from me. Again!

We had a long weekend of talking, reading and crying following our high risk nuchal scan - we have cancelled our CVS appointment tomorrow. We decided that we would not terminate for t21 and so the risk of the test was too high. I am looking into maternal blood testing to help us prepare for The arrival if necessary - I am likely to have the blood test in the uk over Christmas as it seems more reliable than the options available here. My only concern is if they don't have enough to test I can't easily provide a second sample. I was only classed high risk for t21 but in the unlikely event the blood test did indicate t13/t18 we may revisit other options.

<3 bless you hun xxx

joeyjo:hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry you're having to go through this. The odds are very much in your favor that everything is okay.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I have been feeling movement a LOT! Junie B is such a mover and a shaker, he/she will not surprise me if they end up being a gymnist or soccer player! Yesterday for a good hour it was doing flips and then would quiet down then all of a sudden *kick kick kick!!*

I also found out Friday that as of the first of the year I no longer have a job... So that was a great way to start my weekend! I have been applying to jobs like crazy but it has really put a damper on everything! .__. /pity party

Just tried to book my 16 week appointment with my midwife. She only does clinics at my gp surgery on a Tuesday and my 16 week appt would fall on Christmas Eve. Apparently she's not doing appts that day or the next Tuesday which is New Year's Eve. That means it looks like ill only get my appointment when I'm 18 weeks. Does it matter having it a couple of weeks late?

Sitting in the waiting room , waiting for my first ultrasound ...
I really really really need to pee :D

Sassy, so sorry about losing your job.
:hugs: It takes a real scrooge to lay someone off during the holidays. I hope you find something soon.

trinity_enigm, I'm pretty sure it's fine to do it at 18 weeks. My next one is at 18 weeks.

ProudMomma-good luck!

Everything went well . Baby was jumping around and sucking his thumb .
They did just the NT scan so they could not tell me if he has normal umbilical cord or if the placenta is really anterior :dohh:
Coming back in 4 weeks .
She said it looks like a boy . But she looked for like few seconds , didn't even show me anything , just said ... Looks like boy to me :shrug:
Will see in 4 weeks .
My due date is June 14 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back