Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi all!!

Been so bush recently had a relative over from Aus so been non stop!
Had a quick read glad everyone is doing well and congrats on the team blues!!
Joeyjo glad you're starting to feel better about the whole situation!

And to everyone else glad to hear you are all well :) nearly Christmas eeeekkkk!!!

I've got my gender scan on the 22nd December! Everyone says I'm having a boy but my scan photo looks girly so we will have to see!! :D

I really think I can feel the baby move :baby:
Sometimes I could even feel pokes , but only on the side of my bump :shrug:
Even the movements are mostly on the sides , not really in the middle :shrug:

How is every one else ? Are you ready for Xmas ? Do you have a tree already ?

Did everyone already announced to everyone ?
With me it's still just my family . Don't feel like telling everybody else since I don't like that much attention . I am probably going to wait after we know what we having so people can skip asking me all the time if we know already which I know would happen :haha:

I'm doing well, thanks. We have a tree at the house but we're putting up the tree at my mom's this weekend. That's also when we'll be telling her and my sister and grandparents. We just have to figure out how and when to tell DF's parents. I won't announce to friends/Facebook until after the new year.

In other news, my 12 weeks scan is scheduled for next Wednesday at 7:30am and perinatology consult is January 7th at 2pm. Begin the countdowns! :haha:

Had a scan do yesterday a private one just to check everything's okay due to a bit of bleeding and I badly hurt myself over the weekend but hospital didn't see the need for scanning. Baby is fine and healthy and measuring at 14+5 which would make me due 5th June ? It's quick a bit of difference 11th June give to me by nhs

We haven't gotten a tree yet (DH and I are going out this weekend) it will be interesting to see how our cat reacts to it. It's his first Christmas with us. We also need to finish Christmas shopping, still have a bunch of people on our list! So much to do, so little time!!

I'm not quite sure :| because it was private nothing official will be done with the date of 4th June just wondered what the likely hood of getting my due date that wrong would be? Maybe at my 20week scan something might be picked up on... Just thought it was a bit of a jump I'm also finding out the gender next Wednesday :) at 12pm!!!!

I'm starting to get a bit jealous of you girls who either know or are going to find out the sex soon ish... I'm going to have to wait till February 13th to find out!:cry:
As far as Christmas is concerned, I still need a present for my husband and I really don't know what to get him. Any ideas?

Picksbaby - I've always been told a due date is +/-5 days which is why they don't change them very often. If you add 5 to your nhs date and take 5 from your private date then there is an overlap. Probably just means you are a bit less likely to go before your nhs date!

Eeeek 1eighty it's so exciting!!! What do you think you're having?
I've got a gender scan a week on Sunday I can't wait to find out!!

jealous of you ladies finding out earlier!!

looked at early scans for near me, there £80 only from 18weeks though and only get a 2d scan!

3 weeks 2 days til we find out :pink: :blue: :o

3 weeks 4 days for me :happydance:
Even tho they told me it's more likely a boy , I am still giving it a chance they can be wrong :haha: , still waiting for them to say it's a girl :haha:
Or boy who's gonna be dressed in pink dresses :haha::blush:

Had a check up today, weight stable since last week so at least it's stopped dropping. Little question if we are sure re invasive tests but no pressure - that was my main worry!

Surprise super quick scan just to check heartbeat too :)

Harmony blood test booked in uk - 23dec
Next scans 3Jan and 28Jan inc indepth cardio stuff
But I am doing well so next check for me with midwife in health centre not obgyn at hosp :)

Only about 26 weeks til we find out the sex :haha:!

13+5 :haha:
photo 1.jpg

edit : no idea why the pic is sideways . uploaded it straight ... sorry

Had a check up today, weight stable since last week so at least it's stopped dropping. Little question if we are sure re invasive tests but no pressure - that was my main worry!

But I am doing well so next check for me with midwife in health centre not obgyn at hosp :)

Glad everything looks fine :thumbup:
:thumbup: for being such a good spirit about all of it :flower:
Good luck with all the other tests :flower: ( not that you need it :winkwink: )

Had my scan today, unfortunately the blood clot is slightly bigger than before but luckily it is not near the placenta at the moment.
Baby looks healthy though :)
20 week scan will be 27th January x

You can see the clot above the baby and curving slightly round behind its head, looks huge! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 24

Glad everything looks fine :thumbup:
:thumbup: for being such a good spirit about all of it :flower:
Good luck with all the other tests :flower: ( not that you need it :winkwink: )

Thank you :thumbup:
To be honest since we made the decision that we are continuing with the pregnancy whether T21 is revealed or not both of us feel so much more relaxed and optimistic. We know we are strong and that we will be happy with a loved baby no matter what.

Glad to see you in good spirits joeyjo. Less invasive is definitely the way to go.

Nice bump proudmomma!

Can't wait what to see what you ladies are having in the coming weeks.

My little one was a girl with turners. Even though we lost her it's kinda nice knowing the gender anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->