Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Confuzion, I've only just caught up a bit as I've been terribly sick and have only now had time to read and I just want to say I am so sorry and I'm amazed and awed by your attitude :hugs:. I've had some losses myself and so every moment of this has been nerve-wracking mixed with joy.

Hey Ladies! Congrats on all the lovely scans and gender reveals! I can't wait till we find out the gender!
I had my first tri screening today and we get the results back in a week including the gender :happydance:.
Baby looked great and dancing about, even sucking his/her thumb! I'm in love!!
Here's a snap from today:

Attachments

• BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
Here's a pic of my bump!

13wks on the left, 14wks on the right :baby::cloud9:

https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u608/TiarnaHall/bump13-14_zps4476ed88.jpg

Confuzion, I've only just caught up a bit as I've been terribly sick and have only now had time to read and I just want to say I am so sorry and I'm amazed and awed by your attitude :hugs:. I've had some losses myself and so every moment of this has been nerve-wracking mixed with joy.

Hey Ladies! Congrats on all the lovely scans and gender reveals! I can't wait till we find out the gender!
I had my first tri screening today and we get the results back in a week including the gender :happydance:.
Baby looked great and dancing about, even sucking his/her thumb! I'm in love!!
Here's a snap from today:

Looks like a girl :baby:

Just looked up 10 old wife's tales gender predictions :blush:
It's still 50/50 for me :haha:
Like literally one question says boy and another one a girl for me , I guess I am really going to have to wait till January 6 :cry:

Is it bad if I say I am kinda hoping she is going to say a girl this time :blush::shrug:

Cute bump pics Jersey! I just took one today myself :).

Thanks Proud momma! We'll be thrilled with a healthy boy or a healthy girl but secretly we're both hoping it's a girl. Ive always wantef a girl but My gut is telling me boy though. Guess we'll find out in a week! I'm already in love with the little nugget either way.
Are u hoping for a girl too?

Thanks Proud momma! We'll be thrilled with a healthy boy or a healthy girl but secretly we're both hoping it's a girl. Ive always wantef a girl but My gut is telling me boy though. Guess we'll find out in a week! I'm already in love with the little nugget either way.

Yes , I am ( we are ) really hoping for a girl . I have always wanted little girl . I fell like our family would not be complete without one :shrug:
Of course I would love another boy as much as I would love another girl . But a girl would be a bonus for us :thumbup:

I have a feeling this whole pregnancy that it is a boy . Like such a strong feeling I probably don't even need gender scan :haha:
But I had a feeling with my son he was a girl :haha:
The technician at my 13 week scan told me it's a boy she took a look for a few seconds so I don't know if it was that obvious :shrug:
I am gonna know for sure January 6 th .
I showed my family the scan pictures and told them it may be a boy and they keep saying there is no way and it's a girl :haha::shrug:
I just want the baby to be healthy . I may have a granddaughter one day :winkwink:

Yes , I am ( we are ) really hoping for a girl . I have always wanted little girl . I fell like our family would not be complete without one :shrug:
Of course I would love another boy as much as I would love another girl . But a girl would be a bonus for us :thumbup:

I have a feeling this whole pregnancy that it is a boy . Like such a strong feeling I probably don't even need gender scan :haha:
The technician at my 13 week scan told me it's a boy she took a look for a few seconds so I don't know if it was that obvious :shrug:
I showed my family the scan pictures and told them it may be a boy and they keep saying there is no way and it's a girl :haha::shrug:
I just want the baby to be healthy . I may have a granddaughter one day :winkwink:

I know what you mean. The waiting is torture for me! I'm not a patient person ;). I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I know what you mean. The waiting is torture for me! I'm not a patient person ;). I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you :hugs: I still think it's a boy tho :shrug: so I am kinda getting prepared for it :haha: .
One week more for you , three for me :happydance:

Just had the results from our Down syndrome screening. 1:5200- I'm so relieved! Started feeling really panicky when I opened the letter.

the longer we have to wait to hear anything the better it is. if they call you, it means your chances are high. if you have to wait for a letter, chances are low.

our scan was almost 2 weeks ago, so looking good so far!

the longer we have to wait to hear anything the better it is. if they call you, it means your chances are high. if you have to wait for a letter, chances are low.

our scan was almost 2 weeks ago, so looking good so far!

Yes, that's what I figured. My blood test was only on Monday, but they did say we should hear by phone by the end of the week, if there was a problem/if we were high risk. I guess the letters are also held up with the Christmas post at this time of year.

Thanks ladies! Quite impressed as it only took a week to get them. I've just realised I've never posted a picture from the scan so here it is...

Attachments

• WP_000308.jpg
    WP_000308.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
Hello ladies :flower: , how is everyone doing ? :baby:
Are you ready for Xmas ? We finally got a tree and OH brought yesterday new tv ( had the old one broken for few months now ) . That made us broke for the rest of the week and that made my Xmas shopping again last minute next weekend :shrug:
Well , it was our Xmas present and now we need something for DS :haha:

Pregnancy related - maybe little TMI - does anyone else have really itchy nipples :haha: , not breasts , just the nipples . It drives me crazy ...
Also I have sudden back ache . Only on my lower left side . It's like muscle cramp but hurts more and it's better not to move till it goes away in like 30 seconds .
It may be AP related :shrug:
I also feel huge already . Not just with my belly , like all over my body .
I also didn't feel any strange flutters or anything for the past few days so now I am sure if I felt the baby before or not and it sucks since I felt my son since week 11 every day till first kick at 16 weeks :shrug:

My mom is coming for sure after my sisters wedding ( because my sister didn't wanna move the wedding ) and she hopes I will give birth few days after due date :haha:
3 more weeks till wee find out for sure what we having :happydance:
Also no one told me anything about calling or sending letter after my Down syndrome blood work :shrug:

Sorry for the long post :haha:I just had a lot on my mind , I could keep going :haha::blush:

Hi girls hope everyone is well!

Proud that's what I always think - I have 2 boys already and this is the last baby! If we have another boy then chances are I'll have a granddaughter so ah well! Healthy baby is most important!

I am starving all the time recently! Just can't stop eating, after an hour I'm feeling sick because I'm that hungry again! Suppose better than morning sickness though and I'm not taking my meds anymore! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->