Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Great that you've managed to stop the mess Boothh x

My appetite has picked up. I'm beginning to dread gaining weight now - I love being this much lighter, clothes fit that haven't in years. I know it's all for the good of baby but my bumps are pathetically small and I gain weight everywhere else instead - with my first I got told of in the same consult for gaining too much weight and not having a big enough bump :dohh:
I'm just dreading looking thick waisted and fat until 7-8months.

Anyway I made the most of my weight loss last night and went out in a little satin minidress with a flippy hem that I haven't been able to wear in years! I tried it on the summer and couldn't pull it down over my tum & thighs!

I put maternity clothes on today for the first time, and I was so, so comfortable! I have no clue how I can go back to regular clothes tomorrow, but I don't want my students to know I'm pregnant yet :(

ProudMomma and JerseyRose, You ladies have some really great bump pictures.

Frizzabelle, 1babydreamer and trinity, your scan pics are great. I love all of these great scans.

Joeyjo, I hope everything turns out okay with your results. FX’d for you.

Trinity, that is great news.

I will be having my NT scan tomorrow morning. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see how much bigger the baby has grown since last scan.

I hope everyone else is doing fine.

ProudMomma and JerseyRose, You ladies have some really great bump pictures.

Frizzabelle, 1babydreamer and trinity, your scan pics are great. I love all of these great scans.

Joeyjo, I hope everything turns out okay with your results. FX’d for you.

Trinity, that is great news.

I will be having my NT scan tomorrow morning. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see how much bigger the baby has grown since last scan.

I hope everyone else is doing fine.

You'll love the nt scan! It takes a while to get all the measurements so you get extra baby viewing time! ;)

Hi all!!

Trinity congrats! That's great news :)

Proud momma, I've not itchy nipples but for some reason my legs are super itchy!! Driving me mad!!

Sweet Mel good luck for you scan! I look forward to seeing a pic!

AFM I've got my 16 week midwife app today, so I'm looking forward to that! Then I've got my gender scan on Sunday wahoooo!!!

Ugh, I've been having issues with my sinuses the whole pregnancy. My nose is constantly running or stuffed up. It feels almost like I have a cold but I'm not sick. This didn't happen with dd!

Ugh, I've been having issues with my sinuses the whole pregnancy. My nose is constantly running or stuffed up. It feels almost like I have a cold but I'm not sick. This didn't happen with dd!

I have it too . Not running nose but stuffed / swollen . I had it with my son also and it didn't go away until I hop gave birth :haha:

I have it too . Not running nose but stuffed / swollen . I had it with my son also and it didn't go away until I hop gave birth :haha:

I HAVE THIS! I HAVE THIS!!!

isn't it just sucky?! feels like i've had a cold the past almost 4 months.

better than morning sickness and back pain though, which i had in spades the last time.

I HAVE THIS! I HAVE THIS!!!

isn't it just sucky?! feels like i've had a cold the past almost 4 months.

better than morning sickness and back pain though, which i had in spades the last time.

I totally have this too, I have been through so many boxes of tissues, it's not even funny!

Hi all!!

Trinity congrats! That's great news :)

Proud momma, I've not itchy nipples but for some reason my legs are super itchy!! Driving me mad!!

Sweet Mel good luck for you scan! I look forward to seeing a pic!

AFM I've got my 16 week midwife app today, so I'm looking forward to that! Then I've got my gender scan on Sunday wahoooo!!!

Are you going to find out right away or you let the doctor the write it down and open it on Xmas or something like that . :baby:

That's great 1eighty. However, it did get me thinking - isn't it weird how specific some of these statistics are? I mean, I'm sure in your eyes the extra '1' makes a difference, but seriously, I wonder what programs they use to come with these numbers. Still waiting for mine, but hopefully this means no issues.

That's awesome 1eighty :happydance:
I am sure sizzles they would call long time ago if there would be a problem :hugs:

I forgot to share my dream I had last nite :haha:
I was dreaming I had to have an ultrasound due to some complications ( don't know what complications ) so I went to see a doctor and my whole family was there ( they all live in Europe ) ,
The doctor is looking and I am watching my lil baby and suddenly I noticed he is putting a hair bow on top of my babies head ( you know how they put arrows on gender etc ) . And I was is disbelieve :blush:
I was like NO WAY .. NO WAY ... ARE YOU SURE .?:haha: and he said yes .
Oh my ... The feeling I had was indescribable :shrug: . I felt so much joy and happiness . It was so strange because when I found out with my son he was a boy I was very happy . I didn't prefer any gender more over the other and I was crying with happiness to know I am going to have a son :happydance:
But this feeling I had in the dream was complete different :shrug:
And when I woke up , I wasn't sure for few seconds if it happened or not :haha:

It's kinda interesting because we have been watching some movie before going to sleep last nite and there was newborn baby boy and I looked at him and remember my son being born etc and and I realize even tho I would love a daughter but I am going to love another son as much as I would love her :hugs:
So it's kinda funny I had a dream I am having a daughter the nite I realize it really doesn't matter what we have :shrug:

Sorry for the long post :haha::blush:

Great news 1eighty!! :happydance:

ProudMomma, what an interesting dream. Maybe it's your subconscious telling you you really want to have a girl, even though you'd be happy with another boy. There's nothing wrong with wanting to experience parenting both a boy and a girl.

Hi ladies :flower:

Just had my scan. All was well with nibblet
So relieved NT scan was great, measured 1.3 and adjusted risk was in the thousands so a big relief.

Going to tell the kids tonight and get them to ring the relatives! :happydance:

WOW! A lot has happened here in this thread. :) Finally today I'm 12 weeks pregnant. I am thankful for this. :happydance: Already my parents have been leaking my pregnancy news everywhere. I think this weekend we will announce the pregnancy to my friends and relatives. I am kinda excited. :cloud9:

Aw! Lovely posts today!

Proudmomma - what a strange dream! I wonder what the doc would have done if it was a boy!

Hi,

I'd like to join if possible, I'm due June 19th.

Hadn't joined yet as was worried about m/c after preovous loss, but had a great scan today, measuring at nearly 14 weeks, so feel ready to join! Looking forward to getting to know you all, I have a lot of posts to read ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->