Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

That's such an adorable onesie boothh!

I've gotta shop for a gift for a friends baby soon. Hope I find something cute for her little girl.

That's such an adorable onesie boothh!

I've gotta shop for a gift for a friends baby soon. Hope I find something cute for her little girl.

I almost cannot read your posts :haha: I keep looking at your mamma bears banner :haha: very distractive :blush:

I need some advice! Now that I'm climbing on into my 15th week, I've noticed that now my belly is getting bigger, it's a bit sore down there too. As if the extra pressure is causing it. Do you think a belly band would help out?

Congrats 1babydreamer on the blue bump and SaraEmily on the pink bump! This is going to be an exciting few weeks as more folks find out the gender! :happydance:

Is definitely is Cali!!! I know I've said it before but I find out on Sunday if baby lets us!!!! Soooo excited!

So torturing to have to wait with all these early gender results! We won't know until January 16th!

two weeks todaaaaaay!

i keep thinking "i hope it's a girl, i hope it's a girl, i hope it's a girl" because i'll feel less sad about this being potentially our last pregnancy.

and then i feel like crap because i know i'll love another little boy just as much.

two weeks todaaaaaay!

i keep thinking "i hope it's a girl, i hope it's a girl, i hope it's a girl" because i'll feel less sad about this being potentially our last pregnancy.

and then i feel like crap because i know i'll love another little boy just as much.

I feel the same :shrug:
This is our last pregnancy . At the beginning we didn't want more than one child but after DS was born we realized we didn't want him to be only child and we would love another one . That's why we hope for a girl . Especially OH since he has another son from previous relationship :haha:
I am pretty much sure this one is also a boy but I keep having the same dream almost every day ... I am at the gender ultrasound and they say it's a girl . But I think it's because I want it that way deep down :shrug:
I hope you get your girl , it's almost there and we will know :happydance:

Hey ladies!! I haven't checked in for a while, but I've been reading.

Hooray to team blue or pink, ladies who've found out!!! :happydance:

I told my mom last weekend. She was ecstatic!! I had planned to tell my sister at the same time, but ironically she emailed me the Wednesday prior and said "I had another dream you were pregnant. Anything you want to tell me?" (If you all recall, she had one when I was 8 weeks as well!!) So, I gave in and told her but asked her not to tell my mom because I had a plan! We gave my mom an ornament for the Christmas tree the says "We're expecting" and "Coming in 2014: Baby Bishop"

Then we had to tell DF's parents... :dohh: They already knew!!!! We live with them, and apparently his mom had picked up on me wearing my sweats and yoga pants more often and then she saw the sonogram picture from 6 weeks. Haha. Oh well. She actually seems excited and concerned this time. Last time, she didn't talk to us for a week after we told her. This time she's been asking about appointments, and if the dates matched what I thought. She even got concerned when I told her I was taking baby aspirin. I assured her my doctor told me to take it. :haha:

NT scan showed a healthy little baby with a 170bpm heart rate. All results came back with low risk. I am so excited!! I want to announce on facebook so badly but I want to make sure all the family and close friends know first.

As for sleeping - I've always been a side sleeper but here lately my hips hurt soooo bad, I just toss and turn all night. Sometimes I wake up and can feel the circulation to my leg has been cut off. It's so painful and irritating!! I asked Santa for a foam mattress topper just incase it's just our mattress. :haha:

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

Iv been thinking I'll need some belly bands too, I get pressure feeling around my csection scar so I think it must be weaker around that area for me!

Nearly tray for Christmas, just a few more things to wrap, and the big food shop to do! Then I'm done, it's starting to stress me out now! My back isn't thanking me for all the hours I spent in queues today lol.

Congrats to all the people who've found out the sex already! I'm beginning to wobble on team yellow but still fairly firm - you ladies don't make it easy though!

Does anyone feel like their are swelling already? Last night I woke up with pins and needles in my ring and little fingers. I wasn't sure if it was because I slept on it funny or because of my wedding ring but I took the ring off and that helped. Its been feeling a bit tight but I don't want to take it off- I've only had it 4 months :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->