Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Jennifer - Tomorrow is the big day! SO excited to find out what you're having!

Does anyone feel like their are swelling already? Last night I woke up with pins and needles in my ring and little fingers. I wasn't sure if it was because I slept on it funny or because of my wedding ring but I took the ring off and that helped. Its been feeling a bit tight but I don't want to take it off- I've only had it 4 months :(

because i've been losing weight this year, my wedding ring has gone from left ring finger to right, and i'd just had to move it from the right ring finger to left index when we got pregnant. now it's back on the right ring finger, so yes - i've noticed some light swelling. i can feel pins and needles in my calves and ankles if i've been sitting too long as well, always a precursor to swelling for me. who knows, it might end up on the correct finger by term :p

Haven't seen any posts from legohouse lately. Hope she's doing ok.

I woke up today with my stomach majorly deflated. I had such a respectable (albeit tiny) baby bump yesterday, and now I'm back to looking fat. I know that my baby is still in there, and probably just shifted further back, but it's still super unnerving. Anyone have this?

I woke up today with my stomach majorly deflated. I had such a respectable (albeit tiny) baby bump yesterday, and now I'm back to looking fat. I know that my baby is still in there, and probably just shifted further back, but it's still super unnerving. Anyone have this?

Yes me!! Today I have no bump at all :cry: and look pretty much how I looked before getting pregnant (maybe a little bit fatter). I know usually my bump is mainly bloat as it gets bigger as the day goes on but there's usually at least a little bit of something at the beginning of the day. I'm sure it'll be back again before we know it.

Eeeeekkkk it's a girl!!!!! :happydance: https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zpsd7bcf5d0.jpg

Thanks girls!!! I still have that doubt though until they can tell me again it's a girl at my 20 week scan! :haha: it's always in the back of my mind as it's easier to mistake girls for boys isn't it.

Hey ladies. Not sure if you have room for one more or not? I'm currently pregnant with baby number 4! Due date from lmp is 6-22-14 due date from my scan is 6-19-14. Would love to join your group!

My bump does this too. Some days it is nice and hard and round and then other days I can suck in my breath and look almost normal. After I eat a big meal it's always big and round but it's been doing that since I got my bfp.

Eeeeekkkk it's a girl!!!!! :happydance: https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zpsd7bcf5d0.jpg

Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Your little girl is so lucky to have a little sis!!

Hey ladies. Not sure if you have room for one more or not? I'm currently pregnant with baby number 4! Due date from lmp is 6-22-14 due date from my scan is 6-19-14. Would love to join your group!

Welcome breavis. The more the merrier!!!

Breavis. Of course there's room. Which due date do you prefer?

Jennifer- eeek yay girlies IMO are more fun :haha:

Thank you ladies! I think I will stick to the 22nd since my doctor hasn't "officially" changed it yet. I'm so excited to have hit the 2nd trimester!

LegoHouse is fine I speak to her on fb a lot! I think she's just busy with her LOs and Christmas xx

Did our food shop today, not leaving the house now til after Christmas haha! Too busy! Iv got a cold too so I want to rest up and get rid of it so I can enjoy myself!

OH has a customer and she is very nice lady . She always wants to see our son and she always send him gifts for Xmas etc .
The last time OH was at her house he told her our news which I don't mind since you could say we are in the safe zone . But still no one really knows it yet except the family :thumbup:
I just looked at my fb and she announced our pregnancy without her even knowing :dohh:
I know she had no idea we didn't tell yet but still ... I am trying all these days figure out how and when to announce and now this :haha:
I don't know if I should laugh or cry about it :haha:
I guess it would make me mad if it would be our first :baby:
Now let's see how many people pick up on that since she wrote ... Congratulations on your new news ...! May be it's just obvious to me because I know what's going on :haha:
Well , she made it easy for me with the ,,, how to announce ,, part :haha:

Thank you everyone! :D I am so happy to have another little girl but would of been happy either way, just wanted the little tinker healthy! :)
Went abit mad on the pink shopping :blush: oopsie!!!

Welcome and congratulations Breavis :flower:

Proud momma. Someone did that to me and I only saw it after 45 minutes so I deleted it quickly and no one saw thankfully!! I hope no one saw yours or hardly anyone if they did!

Thank you everyone! :D I am so happy to have another little girl but would of been happy either way, just wanted the little tinker healthy! :)
Went abit mad on the pink shopping :blush: oopsie!!!

Welcome and congratulations Breavis :flower:

Proud momma. Someone did that to me and I only saw it after 45 minutes so I deleted it quickly and no one saw thankfully!! I hope no one saw yours or hardly anyone if they did!

Well I did not deleted it :winkwink:
She wrote it under my sons pictures ( commented on the picture and than wrote that ) .
And now like 6 other people commended but no one mentioned anything , everybody commented on my son . I don't know if they didnt realized it or just are afraid to ask :haha:

i had my eldest brother-in-law speculate that we were pregnant in public on my facebook when we were about 6 weeks gone with DS. i deleted his comment, and PM'd him to STFU because we weren't telling people yet!

i'd still be pissed if someone other than us broke the news on such a public forum though :/

funnily enough, someone made a throwaway comment about me being pregnant again on a private group... at the time we were 4dpo and didn't even know :p

For those of with you with children already, when did you tell them? I've not told my DD yet, am 14 weeks today, and I kinda wanted to keep it until after Xmas, and leave Xmas to be about her, but we will be telling our mums on Xmas day/Boxing Day and I'm not happy her not knowing first.

What did others do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->