Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thank you for the welcome ladies. I have 3 little ones and I normally announced to the public around 14 weeks. That way we were in the 2nd tri and not at a high risk for miscarriage anymore. I just hit 14 weeks today and only my parents and best friend know so far. Well, DH knows too :)

Welcome breavis :)

I have doctor check up early in the morning . Hopefully we will be able to hear the HB with doppler .
And DS has check up in the afternoon .
Than we have to get ready for Xmas ( we have guests coming and staying for 3 days )
Everybody ready for Xmas ? For us is Xmas Tuesday .
And 2 weeks till we find out the gender :D well till we confirm it's a boy :D I am even a kinda talking to the baby like it's he :)

Just noticed the August pregnancy thread is also sunflowers. Am I wrong in wanting it to be exclusive to the June thread? :haha:

Aw thanks for asking proudmomma :)

I'm actually doing really well. Hard part is done and over. Just waiting for my period to kick in full force. Started spotting just minutes ago so seems all's going back to normal :thumbup:

Maybe after another cycle we'll start trying again and I'll be able to share the news of a BFP :)

Aw thanks for asking proudmomma :)

I'm actually doing really well. Hard part is done and over. Just waiting for my period to kick in full force. Started spotting just minutes ago so seems all's going back to normal :thumbup:

Maybe after another cycle we'll start trying again and I'lli be able to share the news of a BFP :)

I am glad you are doing well :flower:
Hopefully it will all start soon for you :happydance:

I didn't want to jinx myself but I think I am finally passed morning sickness.

I haven't heard from the genetic counselor about the test I had last Monday. They probably won't call until after Christmas.

My friend started the August thread. They had a poll with like 20 different possible names but sunflowers won...what can you do really?

My friend started the August thread. They had a poll with like 20 different possible names but sunflowers won...what can you do really?

Lol I was just kidding. It doesn't bother me. Just reaffirms I picked a good name :) but maybe I should have asked you ladies what you would have liked. What I wanted turned out not to matter really I'm not even a part of the thread anymore :haha:

I think sunflowers is cute...only other thing I could think of is June bugs lol which is a cute name until you think of what actual june bugs look like lol

Confusion - you are part of the thread ! :flower: just a little differently :)

Over here sunflowers are more an end of summer flower so are quite fitting for August but it doesn't bother me as I like them.

Re the Sunflowers thing, I realise we 'had it first', but on a technicality, I would say their name is more appropriate, since August/September is when sunflowers tend to flower. Does it matter if there are more sunflowers in the world though? Surely we're distinguished by the 'June' aspect of our name.

I'm sure it was the same with jelly beans- I think I saw two months with it.

Well last night I got woken up in the night to pee and I haven't had to do that for the last fortnight. I think it must be related to the disappearing bump- wherever the baby moved to it near my bladder!

Hello Ladies :)

DH and I decided it was time to announce on FB we are prego. It took a while to figure out how to say it, but we both went for funny (his was more successfully funny though). Mine was "Officially 4 months sober!! Due June 2014" while his was "looks like sassy has the Egyptian flu.... Because she is going to be a MUMMY!"

My mom was so excited she finally got to post about it too and went all around her neighborhood while delivering cookie trays to tell everyone she could. She is one crazy happy Nana.

Has anyone else bought gifts for people from their little bean for Christmas? We got both sets of grandparents frames for baby pictures. Then I got DH a book called "Daddy and me".

I went and bought a daddy Christmas card for oh today. I kind of want to give it to him now but might wait until Christmas day

I have about 3 weeks until we possibly get to know LO's gender! This is the longest 3 weeks of my life.

I didn't want to jinx myself but I think I am finally passed morning sickness.

I haven't heard from the genetic counselor about the test I had last Monday. They probably won't call until after Christmas.

I got blood drawn for the AFP testing and they told me they don't deliver results, good or bad, until after Christmas.

Just noticed the August pregnancy thread is also sunflowers. Am I wrong in wanting it to be exclusive to the June thread? :haha:

Yeah, it would have been nice esp since June and August are so close. Oh well I won't see the other thread anyway because I only look at my subscribed threads. I did see two other months who share the same mascot. I'd rather have something unique but I guess others don't care.

Hello Ladies :)

DH and I decided it was time to announce on FB we are prego. It took a while to figure out how to say it, but we both went for funny (his was more successfully funny though). Mine was "Officially 4 months sober!! Due June 2014" while his was "looks like sassy has the Egyptian flu.... Because she is going to be a MUMMY!"

My mom was so excited she finally got to post about it too and went all around her neighborhood while delivering cookie trays to tell everyone she could. She is one crazy happy Nana.

Has anyone else bought gifts for people from their little bean for Christmas? We got both sets of grandparents frames for baby pictures. Then I got DH a book called "Daddy and me".

That was a very clever way of announcing!

Eeeeekkkk it's a girl!!!!! :happydance: https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zpsd7bcf5d0.jpg

Awww congrats!! I'm a wee jealous as I was hoping for a girl first! ;). Girls are more fun to shop for ;). Of course healthy baby is most important :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->