Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

gertrude- actually I asked my daughter one day before my expected period if she wanted to be the first to know about the pregnancy. She was really eager to know and I told her if I got a positive preg test I will tell her first. Next day morning I took the test fully expecting a negative result but was so pleasantly surprised with the BFP. I waited till she came from school and indeed told her before I told my DH. I was so impatient to keep the result to myself without telling DH but a promise is a promise.

She is so excited to be a big sister. :)

Baby dreamer, thank you :D I do love shopping for the pink!! But either I would of been happy with :D little boys are super cuddly when toddlers I've heard so that works in your favour :D

Krissykat welcome :D

So jealous of you ladies finding out what you're having. We went find out until the end of January! I'm hoping for :blue: though. ♡

Planning the fb announcement for after New Years! I'm so excited!

Confuzion, you are most definitely part of this thread!

This thread would SUCK without confuzion ... ,

Merry Xmas girls !!! For I is Xmas today , so we gonna be busy busy busy !

NT screening came back as 'low risk': 1:100,000. :happydance:

Happy Christmas to you all!

Hope everybody is ready for Christmas! We are gonna do some baking cookies for Santa today and watch Christmas films! And pizza party tonight!

Hope everyone has a lovely time :)

Hey ladies! I was here in the very beginning and lost my bean at 5wks, I was lucky enough to catch on again straight away.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and I have been put forward by 4 days which makes me officially due 2nd July BUT I have never seen a due date, my babies have always arrived early (38+2, 39, 32, and 36+5) so I was thinking I would join June rather than July, if you'll have me :)

Hey ladies! I was here in the very beginning and lost my bean at 5wks, I was lucky enough to catch on again straight away.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and I have been put forward by 4 days which makes me officially due 2nd July BUT I have never seen a due date, my babies have always arrived early (38+2, 39, 32, and 36+5) so I was thinking I would join June rather than July, if you'll have me :)

Welcome back :) :happydance:

Yay! Welcome back!

My Christmas Eve today is filled with course work for my CPC certification. Boo. :nope: But tomorrow I get a full day off with family! :happydance:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Ladyluck: welcome back! My due date is technically July 1st but I'm sticking around too!

Sizzles that's great news!!

And yay!! Welcome back Lady Luck!! So good to have you back :happydance:

So excited for Christmas now!!! Can't believe it's tomorrow!

Hiiii!! Your "official" due date is my birthday lol

Aw of course you more than welcome back here ladyluck :) I'll put your due date down as the 30th.

Just letting you girls know there is a huge sale on newlook website on maternity stuff! Just spent £50 and got loads of stuff! Along with the bits I got in the next sale I have a full maternity wardrobe on the way for only £80! Really pleased x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->