Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

My symptoms this time are completely different to both of my others... I wonder if I'm having an animal instead :rofl:

This thread moves so quickly!! Congrats to all the newbies hope to see you here for the next 9 months :happydance:

Still not having any major symptoms- a bit tired, tiny bladder but I need to pee all the time anyway and some nausea on and off (although nearly moved up to full blown ms while watching australian masterchef because they decided to show a load of people throwing up on a fish boat- thanks for that! :growlmad:).

Hope you ladies are having lovely days.

@LegoHouse :rofl: @ProudMomma2Be me too, same exact symptoms as with son and would really love a girl this time. One of each then I'm done...maybe =)

I got my first appointment scheduled! It's in 10 days. They're gonna do a dating scan.. I should be 6 weeks 6 days, but my cycles have been around 30 days lately so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. I'm just hoping we can see everything well so I can worry less but all these early scan horror stories have made me a bit nervous.

I got my first appointment scheduled! It's in 10 days. They're gonna do a dating scan.. I should be 6 weeks 6 days, but my cycles have been around 30 days lately so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. I'm just hoping we can see everything well so I can worry less but all these early scan horror stories have made me a bit nervous.

I know what you mean! Scary stories on the first tri board. So I'm going to hold out for 8 weeks before I let them scan me as I just would rather not worry for nothing. I'm already worried enough I don't want to add stress!

But hopefully all goes well for you. At almost 7 weeks they should definitely see the heartbeat which should be reassuring :thumbup:

Decided to post this here for simplicity:

Tell me your due date in June and I'll add you ladies! :flower:

June 1st - Hazybaby84

June 2nd - ladyluck8181, jess812

June 3rd - Hotzott22, jenniferannex, Numero1

June 4th - Korggirl, shaslove, CaliDreaming, Haylee, heather1212

June 5th - Izanamie

June 6th - Hera, Gemma_xX, SarahEmily

June 7th - spartysammy, krystlbear, lilpreciouse

June 8th - luminescent, 1eighty

June 9th - Confuzion, Luximummy, jenmcn1

June 10th - jerseyrose, asmcsm

June 11th - OpheliaVY, rainbowsun

June 12th - sllydrkfsh

June 13th - Mangoes

June 14th - ProudMomma2Be, trinity_enigm

June 15th - LegoHouse

June 16th - Rozzer, MissyLissy

June 19th - Gemini85

Here's a banner I made:

https://i43.tinypic.com/e1cj6x.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2016911-due-june-2014-sunflowers.html][img]https://i43.tinypic.com/e1cj6x.gif[/img][/url]

And another:

https://i44.tinypic.com/2rh0gg1.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2016911-due-june-2014-sunflowers.html][img]https://i44.tinypic.com/2rh0gg1.gif[/img][/url]

I'm also due June 9th - could you add me too? :)

Is anyone else's ticker behind? I should be 5 weeks 3 days, not 2..

Omg has anyone else's sinuses gone crazy? I'm streaming, I feel like my eyes and teeth are being pushed out! I don't remember this with dd?!
And I burnt myself in oven. Forgot how accident prone I am in first tri! Mind you it was the car last time...

Well I had my second blood test this morning, just waiting for the doc to ring me with my beta results shortly. My numbers were 120 last week so really hoping they're at least 1,000 this time. So nervous! Will let u ladies know!

My boobs are mega sore and they feel huge! I also get so tired in the afternoons that I almost have to have a nap every day even if it's only half an hour, I just can't keep my eyes open!

The doc just called, my beta HCG is now 4,060!! He said my progesterone is 43 which he said is great. I'm soo relieved and couldn't be happier! DH thinks it's twins cos it's so high lol.

The doc just called, my beta HCG is now 4,060!! He said my progesterone is 43 which he said is great. I'm soo relieved and couldn't be happier! DH thinks it's twins cos it's so high lol.

That's great !! :happydance:
I have no idea about the numbers and stuff . But the most important thing is the doctor and you are happy with the results :thumbup:
How great it would be to have twins ? :baby::baby:
Do you have any u/s scheduled ? :winkwink:

congrats jerseyrose!! that's fantastic news :happydance:

I hope I see a twin set of sunflowers in this group!!

That's awesome! :happydance:So happy for you! I'm so anxious to get my betas

Great news Jersey!

My ergo just arrived and I'm in lovee! I put ds in it as he went straight to sleep!

Symptoms for me today: extremely bloated, increased bathroom trips and on/off nausea. Not feeling as tired today :)

Great news Jersey!

My ergo just arrived and I'm in lovee! I put ds in it as he went straight to sleep!

Symptoms for me today: extremely bloated, increased bathroom trips and on/off nausea. Not feeling as tired today :)

I looked into that the last time you posted about it, and it will probably be one of the first things that I buy!

I wish I had gotten it sooner! I've always loved the idea of baby wearing, but never really did it when ds was a newborn, so I am excited to get the new bub in there, You can breastfeed in them too :) I think it's well worth the investment and it may also save us having to buy a double stroller. Wear one, push the other :)

I had a blood test today, results back in 4 hours. I'm 4 weeks, 1 day and hcg is 390. Yay!
The lady totally butchered my arm, I think she punctured my vein and it makes me want to vomit every time I look at it. Bleurgh!

This would be my second June baby too, ds was born 10 June but he was due 25 August...I don't want another preemie!

Glad your bloods came back good Rozzer, fingers crossed for a term baby for you this time!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->