Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Merry Christmas (Eve) girls! :) I hope everyone has a great time surrounded by love and family!

Merry christmas- I hope everyone had a lovely day and got lots of nice presents? We got a couple of baby bits that are so cute!!

Just letting you girls know there is a huge sale on newlook website on maternity stuff! Just spent £50 and got loads of stuff! Along with the bits I got in the next sale I have a full maternity wardrobe on the way for only £80! Really pleased x

I've just tried ordering some stuff and it won't let me. Every time I go to pay it says my bag is empty- it's really frustrating!! :growlmad:

Merry Christmas everyone! I finally got the results from my genetics screening. Less than a 1:10,000 chance for the things they test for. (Down's syndrome and trisomys.) So that's a relief! I also finished the "accent" wall to the nursery over the last few days. Next step is to get the big guest bed moved out!

Here's a pic! (I realized after I took the pic that all the branches are on the right side, with none on the left, so I'm going to fix that, haha. Guess you can tell I'm right handed!)

Attachments

• trees.jpg
    trees.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 13
Merry christmas- I hope everyone had a lovely day and got lots of nice presents? We got a couple of baby bits that are so cute!!

Just letting you girls know there is a huge sale on newlook website on maternity stuff! Just spent £50 and got loads of stuff! Along with the bits I got in the next sale I have a full maternity wardrobe on the way for only £80! Really pleased x

I've just tried ordering some stuff and it won't let me. Every time I go to pay it says my bag is empty- it's really frustrating!! :growlmad:

That happened to me too! When it says that if you go to the bottom of the screen there is another link saying my basket - whatever amount and I clicked that and it worked then! X

I haven't been on for just a little while and things move on so quickon here!

Anyway, I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas! :thumbup:

Over here, it has been a very quiet one and that is just what we were looking for. :coffee:
And today, we went to see a panto with the kids and theyreally enjoyed it, so all is well... but it will soon be time to go home and get back to normal!:shrug:

Merry Christmas everyone! I finally got the results from my genetics screening. Less than a 1:10,000 chance for the things they test for. (Down's syndrome and trisomys.) So that's a relief! I also finished the "accent" wall to the nursery over the last few days. Next step is to get the big guest bed moved out!

Here's a pic! (I realized after I took the pic that all the branches are on the right side, with none on the left, so I'm going to fix that, haha. Guess you can tell I'm right handed!)

Love the wall!! I wish I was that artistic! :)

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas with their families. Ours were thrilled with our announcement and we got some really cute boy stuff! I'm getting excited now and I can't wait to start on the nursery! And hooray for second tri! :)

just did the baking soda test. week and a day til we find out for sure.... and i really don't want to get my hopes up just yet.... but there was no fizz :o

Ladies talk to me about round ligament pain............

I don't think I've ever suffered this before but I seem to be getting some really bad pains around my belly, especially if I sneeze or get up too quick, is this it?

I know squishy is ok in there as I checked with doppler yesterday.

just did the baking soda test. week and a day til we find out for sure.... and i really don't want to get my hopes up just yet.... but there was no fizz :o

Have you got any mothers instinct on it? :flower: I'm convinced this is girl #3 for me but we're not planning on finding out so I got a long wait ahead of me :haha:

Hi all!!

Glad to hear everyone's has a fab Christmas :D me included! :D

We went to the next sale yesterday and got soooo many baby clothes for little girly bump!! But now I'm abit worried they will tell me it's a boy at the 20 week scan :haha:

Iv bought some unisex bits in the next and mamas and papas sales! Think I pretty much have all I need now!! Just a few tiny baby bits to get!

I'm going to start looking at big stuff soon and making lists. Exciting for me cus I love lists haha! :haha:

Have you got any mothers instinct on it? :flower: I'm convinced this is girl #3 for me but we're not planning on finding out so I got a long wait ahead of me :haha:

the whole pregnancy feels very different, but i don't want to count chickens on that as we do desperately want a girl :/

and that sounds like RLP to me! i get it even when not pregnant.

Ladies- a little advice please? I've found a lump in my armpit about the size of a pea and a couple of weeks ago my armpit was really itchy for a while. Dr Google says it can be anything from a cyst to extended breast tissue to cancer.

I have a mid wife appointment on Tuesday so do I just mention it to her and see what she thinks or do I try and get a proper GP appointment?

Ladies- a little advice please? I've found a lump in my armpit about the size of a pea and a couple of weeks ago my armpit was really itchy for a while. Dr Google says it can be anything from a cyst to extended breast tissue to cancer.

I have a mid wife appointment on Tuesday so do I just mention it to her and see what she thinks or do I try and get a proper GP appointment?
Mention it for sure! Better safe than sorry. Just for reassurance, my roommate in college had that happen, and for her it was just a blocked lymph node duct. She had to get the pus drained out, but that was it.

They say not to worry in pregnancy because of the milk production process lumps and bumps are common! Id definitely mention it though if anything just for reassurance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->