Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I agree with the others, definitly worth mentioning just to be safe! Like booth said it can happen because of the milk, I hope that's all it is :) xx

Trinity - definitely mention it. However, I went to my GP about a year or so back with a lump in my armpit and it turned out to be a swollen gland, indicating that I was run-down or something. It's probably nothing to be concerned about but it's always worth getting reassurance.

I just posted something on Facebook about spilling coffee on my keyboard, and someone commented saying I shouldn't be drinking coffee, it's bad for the baby. Mind your own business, people!

I just posted something on Facebook about spilling coffee on my keyboard, and someone commented saying I shouldn't be drinking coffee, it's bad for the baby. Mind your own business, people!

Jesus and how would they know it wasn't decaf? Not that it matters because we can have what we want and a couple of cups is allowed anyway right?

:dohh: Lol some people are just soapbox masters. I would think the keyboard suffered more damage than the baby ever would :haha:

Trinity - Like the others I am certain it's nothing to worry about but always worth a mention, right? :flower:

Lizchase - I agree with others: people should mind their own business! I don't know why when you become pregnant it's like open season on giving out the 'advice'; some of it is fine ("don't buy too much stuff that you really don't need"), but outright telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing is just rude!

:hi: ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA but so much has been going on... on the baby front, the twins are fine, we had a quick scan last week after I bumped my belly with a shopping cart. Other than that we are okay, glad to see all the genders being revealed, dh and I are still in limbo whether we want to find out next week!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

:hug:

Re the coffee comment: It was some guy I don't talk to anymore and is just one of those random facebook friends you keep around because you went to high school with them. I don't talk about my pregnancy at all on facebook really, I just did the one obligatory announcement post few weeks ago. I responded with "Well after all the tequila I had last night, the coffee won't matter much." :haha:

Re the coffee comment: It was some guy I don't talk to anymore and is just one of those random facebook friends you keep around because you went to high school with them. I don't talk about my pregnancy at all on facebook really, I just did the one obligatory announcement post few weeks ago. I responded with "Well after all the tequila I had last night, the coffee won't matter much." :haha:

Hahaha. Love it. :thumbup:

:haha: Liz! Good reply!

Ibelieve glad all is well with the twinnies :D I would love to know what you're having :haha:

Thought I would share a bump pic! We find out the gender on the 6th and I can't wait!!! I went shopping for maternity clothes yesterday and found lots of tops, but finding pants to fit has been a challenge! They're all huge and I'm super tiny. I got a belly band to wear over my unbuttoned pants so hopefully that'll do until my butt and thighs catch up to the bump! Lol I'm not complaining cuz I'm living in yoga pants until then.

We're also working on the nursery today! I hope to get it painted and the crib up by the end of the weekend! Did I mention I was excited!!! So glad the sickness is over! I have had a pretty bad pregnancy cold that I'm just now getting over. I told the hubby it was way worse than any man cold and he had to wait on me hand and foot. That was nice!! Hope all you ladies are doing well!! Almost halfway done for some!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
Liz - :rofl: mm tequila! Hahaha! I hate how you become public property when you're pregnant and people think they can tell you what to do. Really winds me up!

Cute bump Ophelia! I post one on Facebook on Christmas Day, here it is!

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/AB6DF170-DB6B-42CE-B8AA-1BF786B56E2A.jpg

And here's a pic of all the cute clothes iv been buying :)
Just can't resist!
https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/666CDFBB-5BF7-4616-9061-A885CB6F6462.jpg

And while I'm on photobucket here's some cute pictures of my boys on Christmas :p

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/D6CFCB85-BCEB-40F6-AC90-840936E2C9BD.jpg

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/68718BF1-9A58-4FAE-8DAB-B1D37704DC10.jpg

xxx

Ahh lovely bumps and your boys are adorable boothh!! I'll put a bump pic on soon too! So exciting!!

Here is my bump! The first one was 2 weeks ago at 15+4, and second is today at 17+4 :)

https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zps40df0f41.jpg

Awes love the bump pics! Gorgeous! And your boys are adorable booth!!

Jealous of the bumps! I just am now starting to get a tiny one, but pretty much just look fat. :( I agree about the maternity pants.. they're all for when you're huge, nothing for smaller-pregnant. I'm using belly bands or a hair tie through the button hole for now. I love the skull onesie boothh!

I buy under bump maternity trousers as I never get a big bump. They are just like regular trousers with a wide jogging bottom stretchy waistband, so comfy! I wore my work ones all the time even when not pregnant after I bought them!

I still have no bump although I do look a bit thick waisted after a big meal. Suspect I'll be 20 weeks before you can see any thing and closer to 30 before strangers realise! No clients realised at work with either of my boys until I was full term!

Hello strangers, just putting my girl to bed then I'm going to attempt to catch up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->