Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm feeling a bit disheartened with movements. I was feeling definite movements for weeks with second baby by now big kicks and rolls and even my first who I had anterior placenta with I felt early.
Iv only felt the odd flutter this time and I don't even have an anterior placenta! I expected to be feeling loads by now but what I have felt iv managed to talk myself out of cus it's so faint! I'm wondering if c section last time has made me abit less sensitive and I can't feel so much :/

Were still team yellow and will be staying team yellow til June :)

Is your little guy still coughing and puking in the middle of the night? I found that when my son would do this it was due to acid reflux. I hope he's doing better.

hey hun, no - no puking. still coughing but no puking. it's a phlegmy cough and what he was puking was 50/50 food and snot (sorry!) but when he stayed up late on new year's it seemed to help that! he's been going to bed earlier each night since and though he's had more frequent wake-ups (last night he was up 4 times plus waking to cough but self-settling) none have resulted in puke. whatever it is, he's getting better at dealing with it at least. hoping to get him back to a normal bedtime, esp now that DH is back to work - wee man been used to sleeping in til 8am if not later, but he needs to be up at 7am now in case we need to drop daddy off at work to get the use of the car later in the day.

I'm feeling a bit disheartened with movements. I was feeling definite movements for weeks with second baby by now big kicks and rolls and even my first who I had anterior placenta with I felt early.
Iv only felt the odd flutter this time and I don't even have an anterior placenta! I expected to be feeling loads by now but what I have felt iv managed to talk myself out of cus it's so faint!

i've felt slightly pooped about movement as well - that one big thump on xmas day and odd flutters since 14/5w but nothing regular and some of those flutters might just have been gas after all. i expected to feel things much much sooner 2nd time around, esp as placenta is posterior (was anterior with DS and was almost 20w by the time i felt him kick).

Hey you guys,
it has been ages since I've been on here and I hope you and your little ones are all doing fine.

So here's what's new. Baby is most likely a girl. Our obygyn couldn't say for sure as the umbilical cord was exactly in the middle between her (?) legs but he was pretty confident :happydance:

We are having the next ultrasound on the 17th and our big echography on the 23rd so that will be the latest when we'll know for sure.

Also I think I can feel baby kicking. It is really weird because if that is what it is baby is really active! haha I feel it best when I am lying on my back with my arms over my head (weird?)

Anyways we are really exciting and I am so happy that I am finally starting to show! It's getting so real!

Also we are attending hypnobirth classes and our first is on the 25th so i am very excited to see what that is like. I will keep you posted if you want.

Hi everybody - hope you all had a good Christmas and happy new year! I've not read back much so sorry if I miss anything.

Movement - I feel movement LATE! with my first I was about 23-24weeks and it wasn't much earlier with my second. I suspect I'll be well over 20 weeks this time too.

Bump - I can really feel my uterus now and am starting to look a bit heavy round the tummy although I wouldn't call it a bump yet but it's not completely flat even if I lie down - so I think I'll look pregnant a bit earlier this time (I'm usually 30 weeks plus before I look pregnant even to people that know me!)

Harmony test - still waiting for the results (had blood taken 23 Dec) hopefully today or early next week. I had a follow up scan today and it went really well. All developing normally and measurements as expected (head measures just over a week ahead but so did ds1 and he has always had a huge head!) it took ages to find the ductus venosus but they did eventually thank goodness - it is deeper in the liver than usual but appears normal and they aren't worried.

AND... They think it is another boy :happydance: so at least I'll know what I'm doing! They said they would confirm at next scan in 3.5 weeks but the harmony test should confirm next week. Tiny bit sad I'll never have a girl (as this is our last) but after everything this pregnancy has put me through so far I really couldn't care less what sex the baby is!

OMG got harmony bloods back this evening :happydance: all clear! Less than 1 in 10000 risk :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy!!! :happydance::happydance:

Oh, and it's def a boy :happydance:

Congratulations on the girl Luximummy and on the boy Joeyjo!
I'm still going to have to wait till mid February to find out but I'm going back to work on monday, so it will keep my mind off it!

I'm so happy for you Joeyjo! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy (relatively) worry-free!

Hey ladies...wanted to pop in and say tht we had our gender scan today and we r having a little princess.....so team pink it is :flower: :cloud9:

Alrighty ladies that've already found out the gender. Does it go with or against the Chinese gender chart/placenta placement theory or did you even do any of those?

My Chinese chart predicted boy and the Ramzi (sp) placenta theory said girl. I've had two dreams that it's a boy. I guess I'll find out Monday but it's funny to play the game.

I just purchased my first baby item eeeeeeeeeek :happydance: stuff just got real!

It was the changing bag that I wanted, so nothing super super exciting. Actually no that's a lie, I am super excited as I wanted this bag before I was even pregnant!

It's the babymoov in raspberry spots, which seems to be really hard to come by at the moment.

Luximummy congrats on team :pink:

Joeyjo congrats on team blue :blue: and that's great news about your tests!! :D

And pdx congrats on team :pink:

How exiting!!! :happydance:

Ophelia I didn't do the placenta one but the Chinese gender one was wrong, said I was having a boy and I'm on team pink :pink: :)

Hey ladies...wanted to pop in and say tht we had our gender scan today and we r having a little princess.....so team pink it is :flower: :cloud9:

Oh my how did I miss this? I've not seen anything of you for a few weeks, I could literally pee in excitement for you, that's amazing :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hello ladies, it's been soo long since I posted here! Sorry if I've missed things but from reading the last few pages it's all looking positive :hugs:

Amazing that some of us are finding out the gender and feeling movements!
My 20 week scan is on the 20th of January and we're very excited, we'll be finding out the gender if baby allows, really ready to know now and also just looking forward to seeing baby again and having it checked over to make sure the big aspects are working well.

I have been feeling movements for a long time but they were very subtle, just over the past week the subtle feelings have become stronger, unmistakable kicks, not that common, a few a day, but definitely there and it's so wonderful.

Hope everything is going well for everyone, I love it that we're all due in the same month, can't wait to see all the photos of big bumps and babies at the end! :')
<3

Luximummy, pdxmom, congrats on your little girls! :cloud9:

Alrighty ladies that've already found out the gender. Does it go with or against the Chinese gender chart/placenta placement theory or did you even do any of those?

My Chinese chart predicted boy and the Ramzi (sp) placenta theory said girl. I've had two dreams that it's a boy. I guess I'll find out Monday but it's funny to play the game.

Most of the ones I did were wrong...for both pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->