Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hey everyone sorry I've been MIA! Hope everyone had a good new years :)

Think I'm feeling baby kick. I've been in denial over the last few weeks that I felt anything (just felt like a light stirring inside or something) but I've had a good few thumps in the last few days. I'm only 16 weeks and have an anterior placenta so not sure exactly why I can feel movement... maybe because I'm thin??? Who knows! Truth is, I'm still in denial. But what else would be thumping me from the inside? I told DH maybe I've swallowed a badger or something. ;)

I'm jealous of all of you finding out sex, we're staying team yellow so I have to wait forever lol :rofl:

Well hopefully not 'forever' ladyluck! That would get uncomfortable!

Hi ladies!
Not posted in an ageeeee! We
Should set up a fb group as its a pain getting on here and rubbish at keeping up!
Anyways, had a gender scan at
Baby bond on the 30th and we are team blue! OH is ecstatic as we have a DD, he has two! So I think he may have been crossing everything for a boy!!!
Hope you're all well. Off to have a read through and
Catch up! X
i did set a 'due in June 2014' group while ago but only about 3 members :haha:

I'm jealous of all of you finding out sex, we're staying team yellow so I have to wait forever lol :rofl:
your so brave, well alot of willpower! i so could never wait until delivery to find out the sex!! lol x

Oh my, I don't want to even imagine that :wacko:

your so brave, well alot of willpower! i so could never wait until delivery to find out the sex!! lol x

I've never managed to do it before, ever, I've always crumbled but this is my last and I am already lucky enough to have 2 of each so I figured it would be nice to have the ultimate surprise for my last one.

Still have to get through my 20 week scan without crumbling though :dohh:

Oh my, I don't want to even imagine that :wacko:

I've never managed to do it before, ever, I've always crumbled but this is my last and I am already lucky enough to have 2 of each so I figured it would be nice to have the ultimate surprise for my last one.

Still have to get through my 20 week scan without crumbling though :dohh:
ahh well possibly 'saying it now' id have a surprise for our last.... probably wouldnt but would be nice lol.
good luck!! xx

Think I'm feeling baby kick. I've been in denial over the last few weeks that I felt anything (just felt like a light stirring inside or something) but I've had a good few thumps in the last few days. I'm only 16 weeks and have an anterior placenta so not sure exactly why I can feel movement... maybe because I'm thin??? Who knows! Truth is, I'm still in denial. But what else would be thumping me from the inside? I told DH maybe I've swallowed a badger or something. ;)

I have anterior placenta also and I can feel the baby for the past week very strong ( even few outside kicks ) and felt flutters for few weeks now :shrug:
I was sure I am not going to feel anything for a long time also :shrug:but I am very glad I do :happydance:

I have anterior placenta also and I can feel the baby for the past week very strong ( even few outside kicks ) and felt flutters for few weeks now :shrug:

I was sure I am not going to feel anything for a long time also :shrug:but I am very glad I do :happydance:

Isn't it the best feeling? :happydance:

I wasn't aware you were team yellow ladyluck! I'll make sure to add you as a yellow bump :) :yellow:

Looks like we will be team yellow as well, we just never getting to have our gender scan! probably just not meant to be :nope:

Isn't it the best feeling? :happydance:

Yes it is :haha:
My son was very very very active , I mean sometimes mu bump even hurt how much and how long he was moving . No one who wanted to touch my belly and feel him had to wait for long :dohh::haha:
I am curious how this one is going to be :shrug::baby:

I would probably end up in a mental hospital if I would not be able find out the gender :haha::haha::haha:
I am going crazy already and I should find out Monday , if baby cooperate and if the technician will be willing to look :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I've been feeling movement for the past few weeks, but the movements are so tiny. It's always just the tiniest little pokes and flutters. I'm happy to be feeling something at least because with dd I felt nada until after 20 weeks.

Don't worry lady luck I'm in it for the long haul too. Although I wasn't too sure about team yellow to begin with we're feeling more determined about it as we go along.

Took a trip to ikea today as still off work and bought a wardrobe and chest of drawers for the nursery. We're being given a cot so didn't have to buy that. Just need to decorate so we can out it up now!!

Hi ladies!
Should set up a fb group as its a pain getting on here and rubbish at keeping up!
Baby bond on the 30th and we are team blue! OH is ecstatic as we have a DD, he has two! So I think he may have been crossing everything for a boy!!!
Catch up! X

Edited
Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Hi ladies!
Catch up! X

Edited
Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Can I join ? I send a request :thumbup:

Hey lady's i have suggested the admin to add you guys, i think she is still at work so when she gets off im sure she will see and accept...

we're having babies this year!!

happy new year ladies :)

DS was up til quarter to midnight, which ruined my sexytime plans with DH for the bells (bah!) but rather that than how he's been recently (he's picked up yet another virus that means he coughs until he pukes - but only in the middle of the night).

i toasted the new year with a chocolate milkshake. rock'n'roll \m/

Is your little guy still coughing and puking in the middle of the night? I found that when my son would do this it was due to acid reflux. I hope he's doing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->