Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yeah the movements for me started as the only way I could describe it being a twitching muscle, then very few little pops but it seems to have gone from that straight to distinctive kicks and wriggles, the kicks vary a lot in strength at the moment, some feel gentle and some feel surprisingly strong :)
Most probably was your baby!

My partner can't feel the kicks from the outside yet... really want that to start soon! He can't wait bless him. xx

Yeah the movements for me started as the only way I could describe it being a twitching muscle, then very few little pops but it seems to have gone from that straight to distinctive kicks and wriggles, the kicks vary a lot in strength at the moment, some feel gentle and some feel surprisingly strong :)
Most probably was your baby!

My partner can't feel the kicks from the outside yet... really want that to start soon! He can't wait bless him. xx

was 24-25wks before DH could feel the movements, and even then he wasn't totally convinced til a fortnight after that. i'd started feeling movement at 19+ with taylor.

was 24-25wks before DH could feel the movements, and even then he wasn't totally convinced til a fortnight after that. i'd started feeling movement at 19+ with taylor.

Thanks for responding, yes I know it still might be a while longer, I just can't wait.. I'll try to be patient :haha: I've been feeling baby since 14 weeks but as I was saying, only the strange twitching until quite recently where I've had actual kicks :happydance:

Thanks for responding, yes I know it still might be a while longer, I just can't wait.. I'll try to be patient :haha: I've been feeling baby since 14 weeks but as I was saying, only the strange twitching until quite recently where I've had actual kicks :happydance:

have had ONE decent kick off this one, and that was on xmas day :p i swear, since then he's burrowed back in there and got himself nice and comfy. he looked plenty active at the scan yesterday but i couldn't feel a damn thing :(

Awwh hun :/ I know sometimes my baby seems to flip round and I feel barely anything that day and then occassionally I get a kick right at the front which almost feels like it moves my stomach a bit! Your babe must have his legs and arms free at the moment or something so he's not hitting the walls of your uterus. I know we're going to have months of feelings loads of movement, even painful, but I'm so excited I can't help but keep saying "Come on baby, give me a kick" :)

It's tomorrow :happydance: we should find out what we having . Tomorrow at 8 am :happydance:
Ophelia at 9 :happydance::hugs:

Also do you girls have any recommendations for headaches and low blood pressure ? Expect pills :nope:

Oooh, gl with scans... Excited for you all!

Proud m- I hear ya. My sinuses have been playing up for weeks. Doc gave me an antibiotic but I didn't take it. Think I'm over the worst of it now (can bend forward without feeling like my head us going to explode!!) Best advice I can offer is to keep drinking lots of water, eat well & go to bed a bit earlier each evening if possible- think those things along with long showers have helped me. Hope you get relief soon xx

Afm, alls good. Baby wriggling away - mostly feel him/her in the evenings, quite low down.

We've got our 20 week scan in 4 weeeks. Pretty definite we're staying team yellow. This is our last & after finding out beforehand with both our other two we feel it'd be lovely to keep this final one a surprise. Family trying to get us to change our minds though... Makes me wana keep it dark all the more hehehe ;-)

Oooh, gl with scans... Excited for you all!

Proud m- I hear ya. My sinuses have been playing up for weeks. Doc gave me an antibiotic but I didn't take it. Think I'm over the worst of it now (can bend forward without feeling like my head us going to explode!!) Best advice I can offer is to keep drinking lots of water, eat well & go to bed a bit earlier each evening if possible- think those things along with long showers have helped me. Hope you get relief soon xx

Afm, alls good. Baby wriggling away - mostly feel him/her in the evenings, quite low down.

We've got our 20 week scan in 4 weeeks. Pretty definite we're staying team yellow. This is our last & after finding out beforehand with both our other two we feel it'd be lovely to keep this final one a surprise. Family trying to get us to change our minds though... Makes me wana keep it dark all the more hehehe ;-)

Aw tillymoo. Don't think I had you down as team yellow? I'll rectify it now :)

Eeeeeek how exciting proudmomma and Ophelia!!! Can't wait for your updates :happydance:

My 20 week scan is a week today so I will get them to double check I'm definitely team :pink: :haha:

Hi girls,

Had my 17 week scan, twins would not allow us to see them, so I guess we will be staying team yellow until the 29th of January for our 20 week scan! I must admit I am a little disappointed but my babies are perfect and that is all that matters, cant believe how quick they grow!!!

I am now convinced I am team pink, I just don't know why...

Hi girls,

Had my 17 week scan, twins would not allow us to see them, so I guess we will be staying team yellow until the 29th of January for our 20 week scan! I must admit I am a little disappointed but my babies are perfect and that is all that matters, cant believe how quick they grow!!!

I am now convinced I am team pink, I just don't know why...

I know a lot of people say it's an OWT but have you got a doppler and registered their heart beats?
I sexed my twins before the 16 week gender scan :)
I have two little girls, born on St Valentines Day 2010. :)

P.s I've already sexed this baby too... find out for sure this Saturday. :)

I have Doppler, registered their heartbeats at 151 and 158, sounds like girls to me!

Are your twins are identical?

I have Doppler, registered their heartbeats at 151 and 158, sounds like girls to me!

Are your twins are identical?

Definitely sounds like girls to me too, although 151 is borderline, you could have one of each! :)
Non identical with no family history of twins.... until now! :thumbup:

Your first babies?

First babies, yes, also no identical, we have a history of twins in the family, all girls though. The heartbeats usually are between 146 and 151, today I think the babies were moving quite a lot so I don't know.

I really wanted to know, now I have to wait another 3 weeks until the next scan :nope: had a strong feeling it was two boys, now I am not so sure. The one baby had its legs crossed, the other just wasn't sitting right! As long as they healthy its okay.

OOooooh I agree with miss406 about heartrates. My boys were always 130-140 and my girls 150+. This one is above 150 consistently so I think girl, staying team :yellow: til birth though.

I also wanted to stay team yellow, but I don't think I can, guess I don't have a choice though.

According to all the old wives tales though, it seems to be girls... I guess I was just really hoping for a boy as well, dh would have loved that. But I am grateful for my babies either way, took us a while to get here!

First babies, yes, also no identical, we have a history of twins in the family, all girls though. The heartbeats usually are between 146 and 151, today I think the babies were moving quite a lot so I don't know.

I really wanted to know, now I have to wait another 3 weeks until the next scan :nope: had a strong feeling it was two boys, now I am not so sure. The one baby had its legs crossed, the other just wasn't sitting right! As long as they healthy its okay.

Hmmm see to me that sounds like two boys now :dohh:
My girls stayed constantly 160 and 168, whether they were active or not. Could always pay £80 for a private gender scan at Babybond?

With my twins we had a 17 week foetal echo scan, thankfully both twins were okay.

OOooooh I agree with miss406 about heartrates. My boys were always 130-140 and my girls 150+. This one is above 150 consistently so I think girl, staying team :yellow: til birth though.

Woo hoo :)
I know it's an old wives tale but it's one I actually believe in.. it's been right with every baby and I've had 5 now :happydance:

I also wanted to stay team yellow, but I don't think I can, guess I don't have a choice though.

According to all the old wives tales though, it seems to be girls... I guess I was just really hoping for a boy as well, dh would have loved that. But I am grateful for my babies either way, took us a while to get here!

Hmmm I'm not sure, with a HB in that range I'm still certain on one of each - soon find out though :)

What is a foetal echo scan?

Unfortunately that was my private scan :haha: They just couldn't see much!

Oh well another 3 weeks to go!

Ahh that's a shame ibelieve! Glad they are both healthy though :D Are you not entitled to a free re scan? Was it specifically for gender? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->