Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yep , we are still waiting ! There is already a new year where I use to live but here it's 3 hours away , getting closer :)

It's interesting to see how long is left until everyone's new year! But wheyhey we should all be in 2014 now!

Happy New Year!!!!! :D

We went to a party, it was fun. But now I'm tired haha.

Happy new year everybody. Were having our babies this year!! xx

Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

Do you ladies know if there's anything I can take other than paracetamol for a cold? I feel absolutely awful :( stuffed nose my eyes are streaming and I'm so achey!! Paracetamol does nothing! I'm just going to see if tesco sell anything I can have if you ladies know of any? as no chemist will be open today! Boooo xx

I've had the worse head cold ever and I had to do with paracetamol :( I was naughty and used vicks sinex as a decongestant to ease my sinuses, it says if you are pregnant to use with caution so I only used sparingly for 3 days. :flower:

Happy new year everyone! We went to a murder mystery party at a friends house which was fun. Hope you all had nice evenings.

Jennifer have you tied inhaling steam with eucalyptus and drinking hot honey and lemon? They always help me although I do feel very sorry for myself without sudafed and I'm getting worried about sinus infections as used to get them all the time before discovering sudafed.

Thanks girls I got some sinex and of the eucalyptus, plus a few others extras like cough sweets and super soft tissues, I look like rudolf :haha:

Happy New Year to you all.
I wish you all health and a lot of happiness for you and your families!

Happy new year everyone...soo excited we r in the year our baby arrives...our gender scan is day after tomorrow...yaayy

We have our gender scan the 6th at 9am! 1st appointment of the day cuz I just can't handle and am in no way patient enough for a later appointment!!

We plan on having the tech write down on an index card Brother or Sister, sealing it in an envelope and having lunch with the family letting my son open the envelope to tell us what it is.

We have our gender scan the 6th at 9am! 1st appointment of the day cuz I just can't handle and am in no way patient enough for a later appointment!!

We plan on having the tech write down on an index card Brother or Sister, sealing it in an envelope and having lunch with the family letting my son open the envelope to tell us what it is.

I have it at 8 am :haha:
And I really like to sleep :haha:
That's a great idea . We don't have any family here but OH won't be there with me and now you making me question if I should do something like that . You know , like find out together :shrug:

That's a great idea . We don't have any family here but OH won't be there with me and now you making me question if I should do something like that . You know , like find out together :shrug:

I think it would be sweet if you waiting so you can share in the excitement together. Waiting though, takes willpower I don't think I have. I'm gonna try my very best to not open the envelope. No promises. Lol

mine's saturday, DH and DS gonna be there (though DS will have no real comprehension of what's going on), and we'll be letting family and close friends know in person, then sticking the result on facebook :)

10am is the first saturday appointment... heard some very good things about the place so really looking forward to it!

mine's saturday, DH and DS gonna be there (though DS will have no real comprehension of what's going on), and we'll be letting family and close friends know in person, then sticking the result on facebook :)

10am is the first saturday appointment... heard some very good things about the place so really looking forward to it!

You wanna wait with us till Monday ? :haha::haha::haha:
I don't actually have private scan. It is scan my doctor scheduled , so it's more like doctor appointment but I hope they mention if it's still a boy :thumbup:
Good luck with your :hugs:
I hope all of our babies will cooperate :haha::coffee:

I think it would be sweet if you waiting so you can share in the excitement together. Waiting though, takes willpower I don't think I have. I'm gonna try my very best to not open the envelope. No promises. Lol

I know , but I am not sure I will make it :haha:
And oh is not really detail oriented person . He doesn't care about stuff like that ... Like if am announcing pregnancy without him etc :shrug:

Hi ladies!
Not posted in an ageeeee! We
Should set up a fb group as its a pain getting on here and rubbish at keeping up!
Anyways, had a gender scan at
Baby bond on the 30th and we are team blue! OH is ecstatic as we have a DD, he has two! So I think he may have been crossing everything for a boy!!!
Hope you're all well. Off to have a read through and
Catch up! X

Hi ladies!
Should set up a fb group as its a pain getting on here and rubbish at keeping up!
Baby bond on the 30th and we are team blue! OH is ecstatic as we have a DD, he has two! So I think he may have been crossing everything for a boy!!!
Catch up! X

Congratulations on team blue :happydance:

Hi ladies!
Catch up! X

Glad you've decided to update. Congrats on team blue!!

DH and I rang in the New Years at his grandmother's house. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it till midnight, but I surprised myself! I really slept in today too which was nice. I can't believe in only 18 more days till the gender scan for me!! It has felt like ages!

5 months 4 days left for me!! :)

Happy New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"