Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats on team pink pdxmom!

Luxi - I will add you as team pink once confirmed :) but congrats to you too.

Haven't been on here for awhile just wanted to ask of I could be taken off? After find out the sex went for a scan the following weeks and our princess was gone. Thank you x

I'm going to be finding out in less than a weeks time, however I will be keeping it hush hush if I can lol - so please add me down for Team Yellow :)

Picksbaby, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

So sorry picks :( xx

It's going so fast seems mad are approaching half way already!

oh picks :( so sorry.

we are :blue: for the record, confirmed earlier today. mixed feelings, DH been vacillating on a 3rd because of the emotional toll, but more keen now that we are going to be overrun by the stomp of little boy feet, i think.

oh picks :( so sorry.

we are :blue: for the record, confirmed earlier today. mixed feelings, DH been vacillating on a 3rd because of the emotional toll, but more keen now that we are going to be overrun by the stomp of little boy feet, i think.

Congratulations :hugs:
Third time is the charm ... ?! :baby: ( that's what OH keeps saying even tho we are not sure yet if it's a boy :haha: )
I am sure your son is going to love to have brother :thumbup:

:hugs: picksbaby :hugs:

As for me I am still on :cloud9: after our test results yesterday - just can't stop smiling and hugging myself, DH and our boys.

DS1 has been told he is getting another baby - he is a bit dosappointed it's another brother and asked if we could take it back to the shop :rofl: I explained God chose what baby we got so he asked if we asked God nicely would we get a girl next time! Haven't the heart to tell him I don't plan on a next time so I said maybe! He has come round to the idea of 4 boys (DH ans the three boys) and 1 girl (me) now though!

1eighty - congrats on the boy :) he's healthy and he's going to be a wonderful little brother. Won't matter what he is once he's here.

1eighty - congrats on the boy :) he's healthy and he's going to be a wonderful little brother. Won't matter what he is once he's here.

i'm so sorry hun, i didn't mean to come across as ungrateful or insensitive. it was just a bit hard to handle is all - and i know that pales into absolute insignificance compared to the hurts and losses of others. i've spoken to a few people about it and i know it won't last long - if it does that's more an indication i need to book in with my shrink again than anything else.

hugs x

i'm so sorry hun, i didn't mean to come across as ungrateful or insensitive. it was just a bit hard to handle is all - and i know that pales into absolute insignificance compared to the hurts and losses of others. i've spoken to a few people about it and i know it won't last long - if it does that's more an indication i need to book in with my shrink again than anything else.

hugs x

No apologies needed. I was just trying to make you feel better not make you feel guilty :haha:

I actually understand how you feel. I think I may feel the same way if I were in your shoes. Especially being that you were planning to make this pregnancy your last.

I guess it's a pitfall of finding out the gender early. Once he's here and he's a beautiful little thing and he's all yours, it wouldn't feel like much of a disappointment I'm betting. Hope you're feeling better. This is a safe place. Never need to be sorry for saying how you feel :hugs:

and for the curious:

chinese gender - correct!
bicarb and pee - incorrect
hair patterns on crown and nape of neck of previous child - incorrect
gut instinct - never had any
different pregnancy experience = different sex - incorrect

Ladies that have felt movement what did it feel like? This morning I had what could have been pokes down the right side of my belly and felt a bit like muscle twitches but were all in slightly different different places whereas muscle twitches are usually all in the same place. Was it the baby?

Ladies that have felt movement what did it feel like? This morning I had what could have been pokes down the right side of my belly and felt a bit like muscle twitches but were all in slightly different different places whereas muscle twitches are usually all in the same place. Was it the baby?

I would say there's a fair chance that it is. :thumbup:

At the minute, I feel the baby from time to time, but not necessarily everyday.
This one doesn't seem to wait till I'm lying down to make himself felt though, I often feel him when I stand up.:shrug:

You'll feel it again, maybe in a different place and you'll get to recognize it as the baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->