Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

You ladies think there is some truth to the heartrate thing then? My babe was 180 in early days, now has come to settle between 150 and 160, maybe we're having a girl :happydance:
I'd be super happy either way but I can't wait to know! Find out on the 20th of Jan :)

What is a foetal echo scan?

Unfortunately that was my private scan :haha: They just couldn't see much!

Oh well another 3 weeks to go!

The daughter I had before my twins was born with a Congenital Heart Defect, so they had to make sure the twins were heart healthy. :)

It does worry me though that when my daughter (with a bad heart) wants children of her own, a pregnancy will endanger her life but if she too has twins - she's even more so at risk! Incredibly worrying.

Ahh that's a shame ibelieve! Glad they are both healthy though :D Are you not entitled to a free re scan? Was it specifically for gender? X

I agree with this lass, if it was a private scan they usually ask you to drink something cold, go for a walk and re-scan the same day. If they still can't see they will ask you to come back a week later..
I've only ever had private scans at Babybond and that's what they did...
When I had the 3D scan one twin played up so I had to go back the week after, got 4x the single package for the one off cost - got my moneys worth. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You ladies think there is some truth to the heartrate thing then? My babe was 180 in early days, now has come to settle between 150 and 160, maybe we're having a girl :happydance:
I'd be super happy either way but I can't wait to know! Find out on the 20th of Jan :)

Where ever you look they'll be people for and against it...

For me personally, it's been true with each and every baby. This pregnancy I've tried all the other gender testing (apart from the cabbage one) and all have pointed towards the same answer as the doppler test...

Ahh that's a shame ibelieve! Glad they are both healthy though :D Are you not entitled to a free re scan? Was it specifically for gender? X

Hi Jen,

it was not specifically for gender, it was a "lets see how they growing for peace of mind and find out gender scan" not really needed but we wanted to do it...

So no free re-scan unfortunately... have to wait for 20 weeks :nope:

Hi ladies haven't posted on here before but had my 17 week scan and were team :blue: :) had been subconsciously calling baby a he since about 7 weeks so maybe my body was trying to tell me something lol. Will get them to check and be double sure on the 27th for my 20 week scan before I go boy mad clothes shopping :)

Can you please update me to blue please and my due date to 14th of June :) thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3

Heart rate was wrong for me! 180bpm at 12+6 then 157bpm at 17 weeks and it's a boy :)

Hi ladies haven't posted on here before but had my 17 week scan and were team :blue: :) had been subconsciously calling baby a he since about 7 weeks so maybe my body was trying to tell me something lol. Will get them to check and be double sure on the 27th for my 20 week scan before I go boy mad clothes shopping :)

Can you please update me to blue please and my due date to 14th of June :) thanks xx

Aww congrats :D
Mothers instinct ;)

I see on the scan photo it says ''sex 0''
Does that mean it was an immaculate conception? :dohh:

He he sorry, had to say that :happydance:

It's a boy :happydance:
I thought I would be little bit disappointed but I am not ! It put smile on my face ! HB 160 and 8 oz of him :baby:
Waiting for the doctor with the results but I am sure everything is fine :thumbup:
Didn't see any boy parts but was told boy twice so will believe them :D :haha:

The heart rate theory was wrong for me. This baby's heart rate was 179 all the way up to 13 weeks and then settled at 167 and it's a boy.

Saraa, ProudMomma, congrats on your boys!!!

Mothers instinct ;)

Have you never heard of the stork? ;) :haha: x

Mothers instinct ;)

Have you never heard of the stork? ;) :haha: x

No? What's that? :haha:

(Good come back!)

Doppler test doesn't work for me either, both my boys were always in the 160s this baby is in the 140s so I wonder if it's a girl this time for me lol!

Boothh staying team yellow is great but I wish you weren't! I wanna know what my fellow lion cub buddy is having! Did you hear shadowrat (Naomi) is having a girl?

my quad test came back as 1:5 :( waiting for date for amnio now :(

Team blue is taking over the world! Lol. Congrats saraaa and proudmomma!!!!

Boothh staying team yellow is great but I wish you weren't! I wanna know what my fellow lion cub buddy is having! Did you hear shadowrat (Naomi) is having a girl?

I didn't know she was pregnant she seems to have a problem with me, she deleted me off Facebook a while so yet likes my comments on other peoples stuff. Weird! Who knows :shrug:

I don't think I could've been yellow any other time but it feels good this time! We are settled on names! X

I didn't know she was pregnant she seems to have a problem with me, she deleted me off Facebook a while so yet likes my comments on other peoples stuff. Weird! Who knows :shrug:

I don't think I could've been yellow any other time but it feels good this time! We are settled on names! X

Weird! She's due in May, she's not in either of the lion cub groups - I vaguely remember some arguments in the chat ages ago.... Who knows!

Can't believe you have names sorted! We can't get anywhere. DHs sis was due yesterday and she's having a boy so we will think more once we know his name.

My bros wife is due in April & they are team yellow but I don't think they will choose a similar name to us as she is Indian so they choose a name that works for both sides - having said that their DS is Harry which is similar to our type of names! I think they should choose Ravi if they have another boy!

Having been team yellow twice it feels really odd knowing this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->