Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

How come everyone here is getting blood tests and I never had one even with my DS ?
Only for the birth defect tests etc but never for hcg level and never so soon .
I am so happy for all of you ! It seems like everything is going great !
The sooner my doctor is going to see me is 8 weeks for paperwork and 12 weeks for first check up .

And today I am officially late one day !!! ;)

I had bloodwork last time because of my miscarriage history but it isnt routine here x

I've just my first appointment with the midwife- it's not until the 22nd so have to wait two weeks but it is when I've got a week off work so no having to give any explanations :)

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/Xi3dm4.png

Trying to figure out the ticker thing :D

It is routine here to have HCG checked to confirm your pregnancy. I had low levels last pregnancy which resulted in miscarriage so my doc wanted to monitor my levels this time around which is why I had a second blood test today. He's happy now so he's referred me to my ob and I can now set up all my appointments until bub is 6 weeks old.

I don't want twins! I think first time around one baby will be hard enough! DH wants twins but I don't think he realises how much work it will be!

I wouldn't wanted them myself , but they surely are cute :) . We don't have any help here . And I mean ANY so my OH is working and I am taking care of the household and baby / babies . So I would probably gone crazy if having twins ( which I am sure I don't have :) ) .
When I had miscarriage before I had mu DS they didn't treat me any special ...
Only after we found out at 17 weeks that my baby has SUA they gave me special monthly u/s . I had more pic.of my baby before he was born that I have pic of myself my whole life :D

And how are you all feeling ladies ? With me is no change . Except I was crazy tired yesterday .
Also I decided t start healthy diet so I don't gain much weight . I started yesterday . It was ok during the day but then I went to bed with grumbling stomach :D
I am not working this time so I am afraid I would gain too much which I don't want since I just lost 70 pounds ( 32 kg ) . Perfect timing for another pregnancy, right ? :D just lost the weight I wanted and now I can gain it back :D ( hopefully not )

So is anyone else not feeling pregnant?!

Im 6+1 today, only got sore boobs. Not complaining though! I did had backache, tired all time but was before BFP anyway!

Still hard to believe im having another baby! :D

I didn't feel pregnant with my son. I feel awful this time :(

congrats on the great blood tests! I'm going to call and make an appointment today, I think.

I'm so sorry to be a downer and rant, but you ladies are the only ones that know about this besides OH. turns out he's not taking it as well as I thought. he actually saw my tests today and was basically like "oh shit, so this is for real?"
typical man. he had to see it before he freaked out.
we both work almost full time jobs but not "careers" at all. I'm still going to school. he told me there is no way he can support anyone else financially right now.
which is true- I doubt I can support a baby on my own either- but I also know we'd get help from our parents and families when we needed it.

I was afraid to tell him how much I want this baby as it would probably scare him more. he was carefully trying to bring up other options (i.e. get rid of it) which I don't even want to consider. that scares me more than having a child. I know he's young and scared and we really don't have the money that people typically do when they are ready for a family, but I'm convinced there's some way to make this work. I don't want to do it alone, but I'm afraid he'll never come around to being excited if that was his initial reaction. :shrug:
I'm trying not to get too stressed out. I just wish this had happened at a better time for us. he's talked about kids, but in the future. he's not dumb, and knows there is a right time and a wrong time. just want it to work out right now!

I'm trying to think positive and maybe back off for a while to give him time to think. anyway, off to work, have a lovely tuesday everyone!

If there's one thing I learnt from having my daughter so young it's to not take people's first reactions as how they're going to feel a week, month, year from now. People say and think things when they are anxious and scared that they wouldn't normally say or do. Things will get better and of course you will find a way to manage!

congrats on the great blood tests! I'm going to call and make an appointment today, I think.

I'm so sorry to be a downer and rant, but you ladies are the only ones that know about this besides OH. turns out he's not taking it as well as I thought. he actually saw my tests today and was basically like "oh shit, so this is for real?"
typical man. he had to see it before he freaked out.
we both work almost full time jobs but not "careers" at all. I'm still going to school. he told me there is no way he can support anyone else financially right now.
which is true- I doubt I can support a baby on my own either- but I also know we'd get help from our parents and families when we needed it.

I was afraid to tell him how much I want this baby as it would probably scare him more. he was carefully trying to bring up other options (i.e. get rid of it) which I don't even want to consider. that scares me more than having a child. I know he's young and scared and we really don't have the money that people typically do when they are ready for a family, but I'm convinced there's some way to make this work. I don't want to do it alone, but I'm afraid he'll never come around to being excited if that was his initial reaction. :shrug:
I'm trying not to get too stressed out. I just wish this had happened at a better time for us. he's talked about kids, but in the future. he's not dumb, and knows there is a right time and a wrong time. just want it to work out right now!

I'm trying to think positive and maybe back off for a while to give him time to think. anyway, off to work, have a lovely tuesday everyone!

Luminescent, I sorry he has been reacting that way. I would just give him sometime to come around. For men becoming a father is much different than for women because we get to carry the baby and bond almost instantly. I can understand his financial fears but I think you are right to back off for a while and give him time to digest this all. :hugs:

Holy boob pain, my breasts were on fire in the shower this morning and continue to be so. Let's add this to my constant nausea and we should have a very fun Tuesday!

Hi! Can I join please! Done 3 tests and been to the docs this morning and got my booking in tomorrow!
Abit about me!
I'm Becki, I'm 24 (just!) and am married to my lovely DH and we have two boys Jesse aged 4 and Teddy who is almost 17 months!
We had a long struggle to get our youngest baby and I had 4 mcs so were being very cautious at the moment. I also had hyperemesis last pregnancy so my doc has already prescribed me anti sickness meds as I'm already feeling horrible!
I think I'll be due around the 8th of June, going off lmp but ill be having a c section!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I already recognise Lego house from last pregnancy ;) x

Hi! Can I join please! Done 3 tests and been to the docs this morning and got my booking in tomorrow!
Abit about me!
I'm Becki, I'm 24 (just!) and am married to my lovely DH and we have two boys Jesse aged 4 and Teddy who is almost 17 months!
We had a long struggle to get our youngest baby and I had 4 mcs so were being very cautious at the moment. I also had hyperemesis last pregnancy so my doc has already prescribed me anti sickness meds as I'm already feeling horrible!
I think I'll be due around the 8th of June, going off lmp but ill be having a c section!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I already recognise Lego house from last pregnancy ;) x

Oooo hey you! Congratulations!!!!!!

I just did the second test in the pack. Definitely both :bfp: lol

I just did the second test in the pack. Definitely both :bfp: lol

Congratulations to you too! How are you feeling? Am I right in thinking you were taking aspirin too last time?
I did a pound shop dip last night, this morning and then went and got an frer! Got one left but I'm pretty sure it's blaring pink positive haha xx

Mine were £2.99 for two from the chemist. Going to do a digi tomorrow I think. They're really dark so I'm sure they're right... I've been sick for a week already. Started aspirin today. Took aspirin the whole way through to 36 weeks with Oliver, but taking it until 40 weeks this time as he was followed out by a blood clot the size of his head :( x

How are you feeling???? x

Mine were £2.99 for two from the chemist. Going to do a digi tomorrow I think. They're really dark so I'm sure they're right... I've been sick for a week already. Started aspirin today. Took aspirin the whole way through to 36 weeks with Oliver, but taking it until 40 weeks this time as he was followed out by a blood clot the size of his head :( x

How are you feeling???? x

Felt nauseous for a few days but just thought I was coming for. With something, only realised when Stuart said my boobs have grown and I had a massive argument with MIL at the weekend and my mum said yesterday 'are you pregnant?' Because it's not like me to kick off anymore haha! I took them to 36 weeks too and started them today! Hoping to hold out on my sickness meds as long as I can but iv been gagging all day today and no appetite. Not sure if it's in my head though! Are you on Facebook? x

My breasts are super sore and Oliver is still breastfeeding. It feels like he has blades in his mouth lol. Yeah I have Facebook, message me your email for it xxx

Ahh don't envy you! My boobs arnt that bad yet, just usual pre period tenderness! Ill pm you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->