Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I have to wait till tomorrow to see if they can squeeze me in this week or not. I really hope they can :(

I know everyone must feel like this but I really do think I'm going to be the 1, I'm so scared :( me and my OH agree on what we want to do and how to proceed so at least that's something I guess.

I'm currently battling whether I go into work in the morning or if I'd be better working from home and just hiding away :( feels like I'm being melodramatic but I can't even look at my OH properly I feel so shit :(

Sorry, I feel like I'm stamping all over a really positive thread :(

I have to wait till tomorrow to see if they can squeeze me in this week or not. I really hope they can :(

I know everyone must feel like this but I really do think I'm going to be the 1, I'm so scared :( me and my OH agree on what we want to do and how to proceed so at least that's something I guess.

I'm currently battling whether I go into work in the morning or if I'd be better working from home and just hiding away :( feels like I'm being melodramatic but I can't even look at my OH properly I feel so shit :(

Sorry, I feel like I'm stamping all over a really positive thread :(

I hope everything turns out well for you :hugs:
I remember my mom had high risc with my brother and after further test everything turns out well :thumbup: and he is healthy
Try to stay positive :hugs:

As you all know I had my ultrasound this morning . I got home around 9-9:30 and it's 1pm here now where I live and I started spotting .
OH is at work ( he just left ) and I have no way how to get to hospital and no one to baby sit my son :shrug:
Do you think something could be wrong . Like could something get wrong in those 4 hours since my scan ? That's fourth time I am spotting this pregnancy . When I ask the doctor last time what should I do if I start spotting again she said nothing unless it's a lot . What's a lot ? It's definitely more than before but it is still just on the tissue not even on underwear .
I feel so sick in my stomach now when I imagine something could be wrong , especially now when I know what we having and I bonded with the baby already so much :cry:
Don't know what to do ...

((Proudmomma))
Stay calm Lovely! Can you phone your midwife for guidance, explaining that you can't get to a hospital right now? Hopefully they could get you scanned tomorrow to check all it well and hopefully your midwife can put your mind at rest. It doesn't sound like a lot of spotting; is it possible that somehow the scanning process has just aggravated something, e.g. a cyst or something which has bled a little? :hugs: Hope everything turns out ok for you and you can get some rest tonight.

((Gertrude))
I find myself saying the same to you as to Proudmomma!: Stay calm! As others have said, the odds are in your favour, and as I may have said on here before, my friend had a 1:5 Downs screening result, had an amnio with no ill effects and her little girl was given the all clear and is now a happy and healthy 2.5 year old! I hope they can see you this week.

Saraa congrats on team blue!! :happydance:

Proudmomma congrats on team blue aswell! :D I agree with sizzles, call your midwife and explain the situation, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Gertrude :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am hoping everything turns out ok for you xxxxxx

It's a BOY!!! Jett Duane is finally official.

Proudmama: do you think the ultrasound could've just irritated something? Kinda odd to start spotting now. I had a major bleed from an SCH that lasted weeks and my
Bub is ok so I think you're fine too. Call to get rechecked for piece of mind though. It is scary until you get reassurance. :hugs:

Proudmomma - I agree with everyone else. Being that it happened after your scan. It seems it may be related.

Ophelia - congrats on team blue! I know you were hoping for a girl but maybe next time?

It's a BOY!!! Jett Duane is finally official.

Proudmama: do you think the ultrasound could've just irritated something? Kinda odd to start spotting now. I had a major bleed from an SCH that lasted weeks and my
Bub is ok so I think you're fine too. Call to get rechecked for piece of mind though. It is scary until you get reassurance. :hugs:

Congratulations on team blue :happydance: and you have a name already :happydance:
Sooo , what did you buy :haha:

Re : spotting - I am checking a lot and it happened so far once and after that all clean so I am confused . I will wait what's gonna happened next , if more spotting or not .
We Dtd Saturday so it may something to do with it . Everytime I spotted it was second day after Dtd ( I think )

Gertrude :hugs: hope you get your results back quick x

Proudmama try not to worry, just keep an eye on it and get checked out if you're really worried x

joeyjo - it was ages after that and I never had any run is with her, ah well her loss! We've had name ideas for a while but finally settled on middle names and all, we don't even have s nickname for this baby though so it has no name until it's born. Another bad point of team yellow is I hate referring to the baby as 'it'

Proudmomma - I agree with everyone else. Being that it happened after your scan. It seems it may be related.

Ophelia - congrats on team blue! I know you were hoping for a girl but maybe next time?

We're definitely planning on anther one. Now that this one's a boy it'll happen sooner rather than later. Lol but then that's it, we're done. I'm still happy for a boy, I just really wanted a girl first. Haha

Proudmama: I just got some onsies and a diaper genie. We're right in the middle of an arctic blast and it's 0 degrees here, kid you not! I can't handle the cold at all so we came home so I can nap. When it gets 70 degrees again I might go back out. Lol

Edit: oh and congrats on your team blue!!!!! I know we both wanted girls... But what can you do but try try again.

Ophelia, congrats on being team blue. There's so many of us now! We're experiencing the arctic blast down here too and I'm miserable, esp. when I watch the BCS coverage from Pasadena where the weather is perfect. Dd's school closed for two days too so I'm really getting cabin feve.r

We're definitely planning on anther one. Now that this one's a boy it'll happen sooner rather than later. Lol but then that's it, we're done. I'm still happy for a boy, I just really wanted a girl first. Haha

Proudmama: I just got some onsies and a diaper genie. We're right in the middle of an arctic blast and it's 0 degrees here, kid you not! I can't handle the cold at all so we came home so I can nap. When it gets 70 degrees again I might go back out. Lol

Edit: oh and congrats on your team blue!!!!! I know we both wanted girls... But what can you do but try try again.

Thank you ! I was surprise how good I was with that ! It made me smile and I realized I really don't mind at all :winkwink: . I am sure it will be awesome for my sons to be so close :happydance:
OH seems little bit down tho :shrug: it's his third boy :haha:
Not sure if I want a third baby , probably not tho :blush:
I may have a granddaughter one day to spoil hopefully :happydance:
I don't have anything for the baby yet ( except for the basic stuff after my first son ) . But didn't buy anything new yet .
Have to go return the girly stuff I bought :haha:

Wow 9 blue! We've decided to find out now so 3 weeks!

hi ladies! just checking in! i love hearing what team everyone is on - though the boys do seem to be taking over!

i'm nearly to 16 weeks and have a little bump finally showing, though it still really just looks like i ate too much. so so glad my nausea has mostly subsided but my sinuses are driving me crazy! i am trying to sleep propped up now because i can never breath at night!

i don't get to schedule my 20 week u/s until my appt next week. i haven't had a premonition until this last week when i am thinking girl. almost all of the old wive's tales are pointing toward girl and then i had a massive break out last week which solidified it.

that and there have been 12 girls born IN A ROW - no boys - on my side of the family. i am thinking our uterus (how do you pluralize that?) are hostile to y sperm!! on my oh's side there are 6/7 boys though....so we will see if the girl dynasty can be broken. my OH really wants a boy first - i probably would too if i had a perfect world but i sure love girls. only a few more weeks...

i keep trying to get my OH to sneak me into the clinic to take a peak but he won't do it!! he keeps saying he doesn't want to be the one to discover a third arm or something. :(

i don't know why i said OH - i meant DEAR husband!

Well , he still is your OH even married :haha:
It's funny with the third hand :dohh::haha:
I feel like boys are easier to make :shrug: so it's probably better luck to have girl first if you want one of each :thumbup:
Not that you can really choose it :haha: hopefully you will find out soon :hugs:
Glad everything is ok for you . :flower:

oh does OH mean other half? i never even realized! in that case, that works too!

My boy was definitely easier than my girl! This one is somewhere inbetween lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->