Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

starry night one sounds gorgeous! you got any pics?

I seemed to think the 24th rang a bell with me, thinking someone else had that date. I'm really excited now!

Mines on the 24th too! Not long now!

Aw, sorry Ibelieve and Ella! Just think though, we'll be jealous of you having just seen your babies by then, wishing we could see ours again!

Hubby picked up my birthing ball today! Can't use it yet though as it has to acclimatise for 24 hours! He also got me some Gaviscon; if it works, I sincerely hope I can get it on prescription as it was nearly £6 for a bottle and I would imagine I'll get through quite a lot!

True! And no doubt I will have developed some other 'emergency' and seen baby again before then anyway ;) (Yes, I'm a hypochondriac!)

Yep you can get gaviscon on prescription I always go through bottles of it when pregnant lol

All the scans will come round in no time :D

I have mine this Monday the 13th and god it's come soooo fast!! It's also Lily's birthday this Saturday, she's 4!! Wow! Then next Sunday her party! Too much going on for a pregnant lady :haha:

Had the amnio today. Results probably Monday but could be Friday. It's going to be a very long week :(

Gertrude, wishing you the best possible results, you're very brave :hugs:

I had a Dr appointment today and she gave me a surprise ultrasound. I'm team pink. :pink: After having two boys, this has made my day. I'm on :cloud9:. I have to keep it a secret until the 27th when we reveal it.

That's so wonderful! Congratulations on your little girl <3

All the scans will come round in no time :D

I have mine this Monday the 13th and god it's come soooo fast!! It's also Lily's birthday this Saturday, she's 4!! Wow! Then next Sunday her party! Too much going on for a pregnant lady :haha:

I have my scan on Monday too! Can't wait to find out what we're having!

Aww Sweetmel that's wonderful! Congrats! Yay for team pink :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->