Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Gertrude fx waiting for your results! I would hope they would tell you Friday so you don't have to wonder all weekend! I'm not going to tell you not to stress, I find that patronizing and just know how I would be in your shoes. I'm anxious for my urine results at every appt thinking they're going to tell me I'm not pregnant anymore or I have protein or an infection so I couldn't imagine waiting on amino results. :hugs:

Congrats on team pink Mel!

My scan is on Tuesday, can't wait to find out what we're having! And also to see that bub is still growing nicely. I thought after my 12+5 scan I'd be a bit more relaxed and confident that I'm going to have a happy and healthy baby, but maybe the worry never truly goes away! My sister is 7 weeks ahead of me and when she was 18 weeks I remember thinking oh of course she's having the baby she's so far along nothing could go wrong! But I still have doubts about my baby and think this is all too good to be true!

In saying that, I think I am starting to feel movements, and sometimes the odd gentle kick. There's something definitely going on in there anyway! But I can't really feel anything from the outside.

How do you even explain the feeling? Sometimes I could describe it as a light flutter, sometimes it feels like my stomach is growling but it's actually in my abdomen. And sometimes I feel a slight twitch which makes me think it could have been a gentle kick.

Who knows?! I guess time will only tell!

Gertrude :hugs: fingers tightly crossed everything is ok :hugs:

Ahww wow sweetmel congratulations!!! :pink: so exciting it's already time that we are all finding out!

How far along will all you ladies be at your anomaly scan? Mine is 27th jan when I'll be 20+2 x

I'll be 20+4 at my scan.

I keep thinking I'm feeling movements but never sure. Last night I felt tapping- felt a bit like someone rapping their fingers on my insides

I describe it as a gold fish banging against the side of a bowl and we're the bowl haha! I'll be 20 weeks exactly at mine according to me, according to them ill be 19+2 x

For my scan, I'll be 22 weeks according to me, 21+4 according to the docs. That's why mine isn't for AGES!

Where I live, they prefer to do the scan between 21 and 23 weeks, instead of at 20 weeks. Not sure why - maybe they get a better view of some things?

Thinking of you gertrude!

Confuzion - can you please change my due date to13th? I decided I'm just gonna go off my date and I'll be having a c section anyway so it makes me feel better using my own date :)

Just been to the midwife and hard hb on her doppler, hear it on my own anyway but she said it sounded nice and healthy so that was good! Don't see the midwife til 28 weeks now!

I have another scan at 22+1. The last scan Jett was sleeping in the beginning and she woke him up. but then he wouldn't stop wriggling and dancing for her to look at the heart and spine. So I get another scan. I'm not complaining at all! lol

My dr said the top of my uterus was right below my belly button but Jett was buried right at my pubic bone. That's where I've been feeling the flutters and taps. I wish he would swim up to the top a little more so I don't just think it's a poo brewing. lol

ooooh i like that name! and yay on getting another scan!

I have another scan at 22+1. The last scan Jett was sleeping in the beginning and she woke him up. but then he wouldn't stop wriggling and dancing for her to look at the heart and spine. So I get another scan. I'm not complaining at all! lol

I have exactly the same :haha: the baby was moving around so much they could do any measurements of spine or hearth :shrug:
Another scan on February 3 rd :happydance:
If this baby is going to be half active what my first son was , I am gonna have some fun :dohh::haha:

Also , for about two days now , my ribs are hurting :shrug: I know it can happen when the baby is bigger but it's too soon and I don't know why I have it :shrug:
Also cannot eat much , I get full rally quick . My 20 month old eats more than I do :haha:

My anatomy scan is next Tuesday and I'll be 20 +2. DD is really excited!

Thanks ladies. Scared doesn't even come close :(

I feel for you. I'm 37 too, and the doctors have made a big deal about my age. I did the test about a month ago and was patiently waiting for the results. They told me yesterday that they didn't have enough DNA for a result, so I had to give them more blood. :dohh: Now I have to wait some more. I hope the doctors are quick to call you with an answer, and that they have good news for you. :hugs:

How far along will all you ladies be at your anomaly scan? Mine is 27th jan when I'll be 20+2 x

My scan is also on the 27th. I will be 19 + 3. It seems like they should have scheduled it for the next week, but I'm not complaining.

My scan is this Monday and I'll be 19+6 :)

All day today I've had really dull aching across the bottom of my stomach, sometimes it's not too bad, other time I think ouch that hurts!
I've read it's completely normal around this stage as baby is growing so much! I can't help but worry!!
I don't want to ring my midwife cos I know they will just say take paracetamol and rest! any of you ladies experiencing this?

My scan is this Monday and I'll be 19+6 :)

All day today I've had really dull aching across the bottom of my stomach, sometimes it's not too bad, other time I think ouch that hurts!
I've read it's completely normal around this stage as baby is growing so much! I can't help but worry!!
I don't want to ring my midwife cos I know they will just say take paracetamol and rest! any of you ladies experiencing this?

I have it for second day now . I was worried too , but than I figured if it doesn't get worse and if it doesn't last for a long time at once than it's probably everything stretching :shrug:

Confuzion - can you please change my due date to13th? I decided I'm just gonna go off my date and I'll be having a c section anyway so it makes me feel better using my own date :)

Just been to the midwife and hard hb on her doppler, hear it on my own anyway but she said it sounded nice and healthy so that was good! Don't see the midwife til 28 weeks now!

Sure thing :thumbup:

Good luck Gertrude. Hope it's all ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"