Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Is anyone else suffering with varicose veins at all yet?

yup, pretty sure the ones up my tush are back :blush:

This lady from Germany said they won't even tell you the gender at the anatomy scan regardless if they know or not and you have to pay for a private one. ???

that's how it is in many areas, to protect the fetus against being aborted for being the wrong sex, and to protect the hospital from being sued if they get it wrong!

How would a lady go about being added to the due date list on the front page? I'm due baby no two on 20th June. Team yellow, I think :)

welcome to the mad house!

My hospital never told me the gender with my other two but they do now. They're NHS.

I seriously wish I could post more. I never seem to find the time. We're back at school now and I'm still rushed off of my feet with Oliver and catching up on things I let slide over Christmas. We find out the sex in the 27th. We have names picked for both lol! Does anyone else have names already?

I seriously wish I could post more. I never seem to find the time. We're back at school now and I'm still rushed off of my feet with Oliver and catching up on things I let slide over Christmas. We find out the sex in the 27th. We have names picked for both lol! Does anyone else have names already?

We couldn't agree on name till last minute with DS1 :dohh:
Than I agreed what OH picked so our son has a name . :coffee:
I have no idea what we gonna do this time :shrug:

:rofl: I've been really panicking about it. All sorted now though!

Oh. I gotcha. Like I said. I'm a sheltered, spoiled American who's never been out of the country so I completely oblivious to foreign policies. Please don't take offense to anything I say. Bnb has opened my eyes to how other pregnant women are treated and how things work where they are. Most negative because many don't post on the positive aspects.

Yes. We're naming our boy Ethan Kyle. Dh picked the first name and I picked the middle name. At first we were completely at odds and then Dh suggested Ethan, and it grew on me. I just hate that he came up with it and not me! Then I picked the middle name and that was that. I think it helps that I don't have a lot of boy names that I really like.

With dd we were going back and forth for months, so I'm so relieved this one got a name right waway.

We've picked Harrison Blake for a boy. I like Harrison because it can be shortened to Harry like Oliver can be shortened to Ollie. For a girl we've picked Erin Amelia. I wanted Erin Nicole but my OH didn't like it lol

My DH and I have had our girl name picked since the first time I got my BFP before my miscarriage. I was freaking out because we were not agreeing on any boy names and if we found out it was a boy I didn't want to not have a name to call him by lol. So I've been crossing my fingers this whole pregnancy hoping that it's a girl because we didn't have a boy name and also because I'm absolutely in love with my girl name. Finally we were able to come to an agreement on a boy name a few days ago! Though I'm still hoping we're team pink lol

Our little boy is Jett Duane. I wanted to name my 1st son Eli, Jet but everyone hated it and talked me out of it. My current DH loved the name but added the extra T. Is it odd that I'm naming the new addition with a different dad the same that I was going to name DS with his dad? Lol My DH doesn't care I think some think it's weird. Like that name can never be used again or something. Duane is my DH's middle name and the name of his father who passed away many years ago. I thought it was fitting.

How would a lady go about being added to the due date list on the front page? I'm due baby no two on 20th June. Team yellow, I think :)

That would be through me :) congrats on your June sunflower. I'll add you to the list as team yellow :thumbup:

DH and I have names for both genders, I can't wait to find out on the 20th!! It will be either Zachary Conner or Cassidy Rose <3

Hi Blair. :flower:

My DH and I couldn't decide on a boy name so it is a good thing we are having a girl. We settled on the name Mila Rayann several weeks ago.

Is anyone doing a big gender reveal party? We are planning on inviting friends and family over later this month so we can announce it to everyone all at once. We will have a chocolate frosted cake with pink layers in the middle. :haha:

Oh. I gotcha. Like I said. I'm a sheltered, spoiled American who's never been out of the country so I completely oblivious to foreign policies.

psssshhht, totally not coming across like that imho. i'm jealous that the american girlies have 6-8w confirmation scans, and on the right insurance can get things like the harmony test to find out for definite about trisomies and the sex of the baby. it seems like common sense to make the harmony test (or similar) available to everyone rather than depending on scan measurements, hormone levels and such. the number of posts on the forums about girls worrying themselves sick about their NT measurements, f'rinstance... harmony could have prevented that worry.

as for names... we had names all picked out, then we saw him on the scan and they just looked wrong. i've been asking my friends and here on the baby names forum for alternatives and put them all in a spreadsheet for DH to look over. got 50+ whittled down to 13, and of those i particularly like one combination... but need to wait for it to percolate with DH ;) i find if i just suggest tomething and leave him to think on it without prodding, he usually comes back after a day or so and agrees with me :haha:

Hi girls, has anyone experience extreme fatigue in the second semester, I don't know if its the twins or what but I am seriously battling to get through day by day the further into my pregnancy I get :nope:

Hi girls, has anyone experience extreme fatigue in the second semester, I don't know if its the twins or what but I am seriously battling to get through day by day the further into my pregnancy I get :nope:

I'm exhausted too... been late to work almost everyday :dohh: Lucky they can't fire me cos I'm pg :blush:

Have you had your iron levels checked??? You could be anemic... I'm not and I'm still tired but that's what people tell me when I say how exhausted I am!

Morning everyone! :wave:

Blaire welcome and congratulations :flower:

Loving all the names you all have, me and DH haven't agreed on a name yet as ones he likes I don't and vice versa!

Ibelieve i bet that's horrible :nope: could it be anything to do with your iron? X

We picked our names!
Tobi Hartwell for a boy or Norah Violet for a girl. :happydance:

I'm really tired again all of a sudden! Been needing afternoon naps again this week. I was anaemic before pregnancy though and as I'm intolerant to iron taken orally I'm probably worse now! Having my bloods redone soon and consultant is going to arrange treatment for me on the 24th x

:hi: June Sunflowers and thank you!

We may find out the gender at our 20-weeks scan on 30th Jan. We did with my son and my dh wants to with this one but I'm tempted to 'try' a surprise! :shrug:

Names - we haven't even got there yet. I'm always drawn more to boys names and we want something that suits Oscar. It took us 2-days to name our son after he was born and we'd know about him since 20-weeks. I am so indecisive! I defenitely prefer less common names not not too our there.

I feel more awake in the second tri but I am napping every day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->