Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Iron levels were checked, I am anaemic so doctor upped my iron about 2 weeks ago, I think its just the twins growing, taking everything out of :nope:

Don't mind though as long as they okay, wish 20 weeks would fly by though! Excited to be under 20 from next week! Makes it seem a little closer!

How far along will all you ladies be at your anomaly scan? Mine is 27th jan when I'll be 20+2 x

Frizzabelle me and you must be the same! Mines the 27th and ill be 20+2 too :)

I'm loving all the names people have. We've managed first names but no middle names yet and I chose the girl, dh chose the boy name.

So we have Alexis for a girl and Nathan for a boy. Any ideas on middle names. I've just thought of Maia or Mya to go with Alexis what do you think? Hate coming up with boys names- I need it too fall in the tiny section between too common and too out the lol.

We can't decide on names, there is a gazillion that we like at the moment :wacko: I might just call it 'the little one' :happydance:

Saraaa, the countdown is driving me insane! Only 2 1/2 weeks to go! x

We picked our names!
Tobi Hartwell for a boy or Norah Violet for a girl. :happydance:

I'm really tired again all of a sudden! Been needing afternoon naps again this week. I was anaemic before pregnancy though and as I'm intolerant to iron taken orally I'm probably worse now! Having my bloods redone soon and consultant is going to arrange treatment for me on the 24th x

Lol Tobias known as Toby is one of the few names I've thrown about that Matt hasn't vetoed!

I'm loving all the names people have. We've managed first names but no middle names yet and I chose the girl, dh chose the boy name.

So we have Alexis for a girl and Nathan for a boy. Any ideas on middle names. I've just thought of Maia or Mya to go with Alexis what do you think? Hate coming up with boys names- I need it too fall in the tiny section between too common and too out the lol.

Nathan was the name I wanted for our boy but dh vetoed it!

Frizzabelle I had a private scan last Saturday to see what team we are, just scared I'll go for the 20 week one and they'll say girl lol!

Frizzabelle I had a private scan last Saturday to see what team we are, just scared I'll go for the 20 week one and they'll say girl lol!

I was tempted to have a private gender scan (I did with my son at 16 weeks) but we are going to save the money to have a later 4d scan at maybe 26 weeks instead. I'm sure if they saw boy bits then he will still be a boy! Lol. I feel like 20 weeks is taking forever to get here as I also have a hematoma in my womb which makes me desperately want but extremely nervous for my scan! x

we are trialling a name from now til the anomaly scan later in the month... really hope it sticks!

I was tempted to have a private gender scan (I did with my son at 16 weeks) but we are going to save the money to have a later 4d scan at maybe 26 weeks instead. I'm sure if they saw boy bits then he will still be a boy! Lol. I feel like 20 weeks is taking forever to get here as I also have a hematoma in my womb which makes me desperately want but extremely nervous for my scan! x

We get a discount for our 4d scan because we've had this early scan :D his cord was around his ankles to begin with and between his legs and they thought boy then abit later on he freed his legs and they pointed out his winky haha hoping it wasn't the cord!! Ah I'm excited for my scan I had a really lovely lady at the hospital last time who spent ages showing us the hands and feet and his little heartbeat! :) hope I get her again.
I found out at the private scan I have an anterior placenta so have to have my bonding scan with them at 28 weeks I think x

We've not 'properly' thought of names yet. I figure there's no point trying to start a sensible conversation with hubby about it until we know whether we're pink or blue. My hope is that with 3 more scans planned between anomaly scan and birth, IF the baby is non-compliant or they were to get it wrong, we'd still have time to think of a name.

Oh bless him saraaa, well it's not long til u find out for sure!
When I had a private scan at 27 weeks with my son he just wouldn't cooperate. The poor lady had us back 4 times before admitting defeat and giving us a refund! I was more than happy....I got 4 4d scans including pictures each time of my little monkey and then my money back!
Definitely going back there for this baby! x

We find out on Tuesday what we're having! We have picked names for our first boy and first girl so we're already sorted, just hope we at least get one of each eventually! If it's a boy his name will be Levi Jayden (and will nickname him L-Jay) and if it's a girl her name will be Jordan Ava.

How far along will all you ladies be at your anomaly scan? Mine is 27th jan when I'll be 20+2 x

I'm behind on reading, but had to comment on this because mine is the same day and I'll be the exact same 20+2! Mine's at 11am. :)

Also, we picked out our name early, our boy will be Roman Chase

Lizchase, I wondered when your scan would be! I knew you were due the same day and I think you was on the same ttc page. My name is also Liz lol x

18 weeks already!! My appetite is through the roof recently and I'm suddenly having cravings! For mashed potato Yorkshire puddings and gravy or leek and potato soup with crusty buttered bread!! DH is bringing soup for me after work so I'm really looking forward to lunch this afternoon lol x

Booth I'm the same! 18 weeks tomorrow and can not stop eating! So hungry all the time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->