Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm actually sat here wondering if I can have lunch now lol :haha: yesterday between lunch had dinner I had to have a bowl of cereal and a sandwich and a snack. Seriously I'm gonna be huge!

Ha that's funny cos yesterday I had a bowl of cereal between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner and still had a snack after dinner :/ not good! Lol I just don't feel full at all! x

I tried to be healthy by having a smoothie for breakfast but it didn't work because it's only 10am and I'm eating a bacon sandwich :haha:

Hello,
I've had anappointment with the midwife today to fill in paperwork and make sure everything is fine and I got an extra scan thrown in! The baby is well, but the placenta is quite low which apparently isn't a problem yet but I've got to go right away if there is any bleeding... I'm off work for 2 weeks, whichis really a bit of a relief because I worked for 3 days and it was really difficult.
I still didn't get to find out the gender though, so I still have to wait till February 13th!

I'm really hungry all the time as well. I don't have any proper cravings yet but I am loving vinegary things and things with strong flavours. Have a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch so feel sorry for anyone coming into contact with me this afternoon lol

I'm also really hungry too!! I just love food all the time!!

Plus is Lily's 4th birthday tomorrow and there's going to be loads of cake and food oopsieeee :haha:

Rel glad everything is good with baby :D

Congrats on Team Pink Hazybaby!! We need some more pink around here.

Can't wait to hear about your scan Miss 406!!!

Thanks everyone :) it's great to finally know, although I think my bank balance might suffer a little now lol. xx

Starting to feel really uncomfortable... :( after I've eaten it feels like my skin can't stretch any more :/ I only ate half of my dinner last night and when I was trying to yawn later on my skin just felt like it couldn't stretch anymore :( I'm terrified of stretch marks I've been using about 2 or 3 different creams/ body butters every day lol! X

Yay for team pink hazybaby. :happydance: I know what you mean about the bank account. I too am going to need to watch myself.

Congrats on team pink hazybaby!

2 more days until we find out! I'm so anxious! Wondering if ill be able to sleep at all tomorrow night and wondering how on earth I'm going to concentrate at work Monday until my apt in the afternoon.

I've just booked a private scan for Monday. I just can't wait any longer and it was really cheap! I've had complications with this pregnancy and I need to put my mind at rest that baby is still ok and growing correctly. I'm so nervous and excited! x

I've just booked a private scan for Monday. I just can't wait any longer and it was really cheap! I've had complications with this pregnancy and I need to put my mind at rest that baby is still ok and growing correctly. I'm so nervous and excited! x

Exciting! I'm sure everything will be just fine, will you be finding out the sex? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->