Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Decided the first post could do with some revamping. What do you ladies think of the new look?

Confuzion, it's awesome! Just lovely! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it!!

Aw thanks Ashlee and Cali :)

It was my pleasure. I have fun doing stuff like that and I had to do something to keep my mind off of my own life :haha:

Have fun at your scan tomorrow frizzabelle. Hope the baby cooperates :)

Confuzion, thanks so much, front page looks beautiful! A lovely idea to show the individual progressions.

See from your signature you're on the countdown! Fingers tightly x'd for you hun xx

Front page looks great! I still haven't figured out how to add a ticker to mine so I've been watching everyone else's.

AFM: I've been working on the nursery. I would love to finish the painting this weekend but it's so tedious. I did manage to go shopping and pick up some cute things for Jett. I feel like I'm running out of time. 20 weeks has flown by so the next 20 will too I'm sure. I'd love to get everything done by 28 weeks. 32 weeks tops!!! My DS started basketball this week and has practice every Thursday at 6pm and a game every Saturday at 10am. So I'm booked for 3 months with that. He's also picked up racing his RC car so that only happens on Saturdays after basketball games. Then baseball season starts and ends in May.

When in the world am I going to find time to do everything that needs to be done? I also have my hobbies restoring and distressing old furniture. I have 3 pieces just waiting to be done I haven't found the time to do. I really don't know how people have more than 1 kid. Eli keeps me hopping already. Add another baby and I'll have to hire someone to do the laundry. Lol

Edit: sorry the pics are upside down. I'm challenged!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks confuzion - that front page must have taken you ages! It looks great!!

The front page looks brill confuzion!! Thank you, you're the best head of the thread :haha:

Confuzion, that does look beautiful, thank you! Must have taken you ages!

We have our anatomy scan on Friday - very excited! Otherwise, just lying in bed feeling baby kicking up a storm. Best feeling

lovely change to the front page, thank you so much honey :)

Sorry moany post coming up...

I'm feeling really rough and down today :(

We went out and had a fab day yesterday, visited Segovia a beautiful old walled city with a medieval castle, roman viaduct and immense gothic cathedral. Afterwards as the boys had slept on the way home we went out for dinner and didn't get home till 11pm so it was a full on day.

I ate way too much - Cajun ribs and fajitas - clearly less room in my abdomen as it felt all stretched and bloated and I developed an instant bump.

This morning I'm shattered, still feel a bit bloated but there is now just a tiny residual bump. More than that though I feel vaguely nauseous again (been loads better the last few weeks) and I'm shaky. I keep getting dizzy too when I stand up or move too quickly. I was carrying my 2yr old upstairs before and had to out him down & sit down myself :(

Hope it passes soon, DH has gone for a run but I'm gonna have a bath and a brew and hope I feel better after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->