Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thanks ladies. I didn't do it for the praise! Lol.

Sorry you're not feeling well joeyjo :hugs:. Hopefully it passes.

Thanks 1eighty & confuzion

Nausea, bloated feeling and actual dizziness passed eventually but felt shaky most of the day :( also got breathless easily (like half a flight of stairs).

Just finished bedtime so I'm going to hav some dinner the get an earlyish night.

It's just odd I don't tend to struggle much after first tri & I had been feeling fab

Hiya all!

Joeyjo hope you're feeling better soon :( hopefully an early night will solve it! :)

I've got my anatomy scan tomorrow at 9.30am I'm so excited!! Going to get them to confirm it's a baby girl :haha: you never know these days! Then maybe some more shopping!

We got our pram yesterday, we ended up picking the mamas and papas sola! It was a package deal at a bargain so couldn't say no! I love it can't wait to use it :D

Have you had your iron levels checked recently Jo? Dizziness, shaky and breathlessness sounds like how I am with my anaemia :hugs:

I worked out a list of what I actually need for the baby and it's not much at all.
Decided not to get a pram before the baby is born and just a sling. Then I will get a gender specific one after a few weeks when I'm up to pushing a pram.

My mum wants to get the Moses basket and my friend is giving us a play gym so that leaves me with

New baby monitors (ours are on their last legs)
Bouncy chair
New changing mat for unit
Baby bath
Bottles and bottle brush
Dummy's
Blankets
Muslin squares
Bibs, socks, hats and scratch mitts
Nappies wipes and toiletries

Oh and a pack of vests/onesies

I can't believe how little I need! We will need stuff later on but that will be as and when and obviously gender specific clothes when the baby arrives. I feel a lot better knowing there's really not much I need and the stuff I do can be doing in the food shopping mostly! Gonna get this stuff organised over the next few weeks and then think of hospital bag stuff!

Hiya all!

Joeyjo hope you're feeling better soon :( hopefully an early night will solve it! :)

I've got my anatomy scan tomorrow at 9.30am I'm so excited!! Going to get them to confirm it's a baby girl :haha: you never know these days! Then maybe some more shopping!

We got our pram yesterday, we ended up picking the mamas and papas sola! It was a package deal at a bargain so couldn't say no! I love it can't wait to use it :D

I had the sola with Teddy. I really really love it so much I'm 95% sure I'll just buy another one in a new color for this baby! It is amazing!!

I have my gender scan tomorrow!! :happydance::happydance: Except DH was sent away for work yesterday for 2 weeks so now he won't be there :cry: My mum is going to come with me which is nice but it's just not the same as having your baby daddy there :nope:

We got our crib put together today, with minimal arguing! Putting together furniture together with confusing constructions is the best way to test a marriage. :haha: Feeling good about getting things done early, I know later on I won't feel like it at all.

I thought about anaemia - I had it with Ed and was borderline with G.

I had bloods done just before Christmas and it was fine. So who knows. Not sure how quick it can drop.

As for stuff we need ... A cot is about it! I have loads of clothes/cloth nappies/muslins/bedding from the boys and more summery stuff given from a friend. Our monitor is fine. I don't plan to buy bottles/steriliser etc as I breastfed fine with the first two & hope yo again! I have a breast pump but as I don't use it till 4-6 weeks and then only sporadically a steriliser isn't necessary. I might buy a dummy just in case it's third time lucky. I'll be using my bug-bee and I have plenty of slings although will probably treat myself to 1 more.

I envy you ladies that don't need much. We need everything because there was never going to be a #5 so I got rid of everything as Zara outgrew it and here I am starting from scratch again lol.

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've not posted in ages, just been a bit busy being sick!

What I mean is I've had sickness bugs, bad colds, a water infection, just couldn't seem to shake them off - luckily I've now had my flu jab so at least I can't get that too!

Feeling better now though and excited for my scan which is on Thursday, so only 3 days away! Can't wait to see if we are team pink or blue. We haven't thought of any names yet but I don't really want to do that until we know.

Congrats to you girls who already know whether you're having boy or girl, will be sure to update and post our new scan pic as soon as we have it :happydance:

Good to hear from you Irish girl. Can't wait for your update on Tuesday :)

Well, I'm not swayed too much on whether I'm having a boy or a girl...I'm hoping girl just because I like our girl name better and so far most wives tales are suggesting that it's a girl so if its a boy then he's breaking all the rules lol...19 hours to go until we know!

Lady Luck at least you know what you actually need/won't use lol. Us first time mums don't have a clue and I know I'm going to end up with loads of useless stuff!!

Lady Luck at least you know what you actually need/won't use lol. Us first time mums don't have a clue and I know I'm going to end up with loads of useless stuff!!

Go with less is more, just get the basics, you can always get more stuff if you think you need it!

Something to sleep in
Something to sit in
Something to lie and roll around on
Feeding stuff
Changing/ washing stuff
Travel items
Clothes

Your pretty much good with that x

Boothh I'm glad you loved yours it makes me more happy that I've bought it :happydance:

Well my anatomy scan went perfect, baby is very healthy and happy, a litte fidget who kept hiding! But I'm definitly still team pink!! :pink: feeling so blessed at the moment as I know how lucky we are! :cloud9:

Also confuzion sorry to be a pain but they did get my due date wrong with their miscalculations :dohh: please can you put me on the 2nd Of June! Thank you! :)

Here are a couple of photos of my baby girl :)

https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/Mobile%20Uploads/813BC3FF-C816-4D8E-8F43-BD18EFF66FDC_zpscnycm8ng.jpg

Go with less is more, just get the basics, you can always get more stuff if you think you need it!

Something to sleep in
Something to sit in
Something to lie and roll around on
Feeding stuff
Changing/ washing stuff
Travel items
Clothes

Your pretty much good with that x

I 100% concur with the less is more advice. With dd I ended up buying so much junk I never even used. You won't know exactly what you need until the baby gets here. What one person sees as an essential you may not need at all and vice versa. For example, I can't live without a changing table, but many women don't ever use their's.

Ugh, one week from today I get to find out what our little nugget is!! I cannot wait!!!

I am starting a new job today. I was out of work since Jan 1st and I'm so happy this pulled through... Now I just need to figure out when and how to tell them I'm preggers! Who has told work already and what did you say? Suggestions really needed!

(A little background: it's with the same company I have worked at for 4 years, a different team though but I worked with everyone before reorganizations. They knew I recently got married and had talked about having kids soon after.)

Well... I was going to keep it hush hush but I can't help myself ... I found out on Saturday I am expecting my third boy. :)

Team Blue here :)

That evens my children up to 3-all hehe.

My boss had noticed I was tired and feeling sick and hot a lot and he asked how I was feeling and if id been to the doctors so I came clean. To be honest I think he already knew- he has 4 daughters and 8 grandkids so I'm fairly sure he knows the signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->