Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies! :hi:
So glad to see everyone's scan pics and gender updates! So much fun!
AFM, I'm having fitful sleeping as well. Between getting up to pee multiple times and waking up because my arm or shoulder has gone numb, I feel like I'm still tired in the morning! We recently got a firmer mattress because my husband has back issues and ours was too soft for him and I'm having trouble adjusting to the new one. Thanks goodness for my pregnancy pillow, snoogle! That has really helped.

I have a suggestion for the ladies suffering constipation. Try taking a daily probiotic. I've bee taking one everyday since before we got pregnant and I think it has really kept me regular and happy :haha:. They are ones you can drink or pills you can take.

I've been suffering horribly from heartburn though!! Any suggestions? No matter how much I avoid spicy, fried, fatty foods and chocolate, I still suffer everyday!! At this rate, according to the old wives tale, my son is going to come out sporting major dreadlocks!! :haha: I've been taking a Pepcid almost everyday and still some tums here and there but it still hits me. I've also tried a handful of almonds and warm milk with honey at night, which does seem to help a bit.

Also, I'm getting anxious that I haven't felt baby Brayden move yet. Every time we go for a scan he's wiggling and kicking but I haven't felt a thing! This is my first pregnancy and I'm dying to feel him! I'll be 17 weeks this Thursday. When did you ladies first feel movement?

I had trouble sleeping in the first and the beginning of the second tri, but nowadays I sleep like a log and I feel like I could sleep all day!

I had my anatomy scan today and little boy is still measuring a little ahead and weighs 13 oz. He is a very active little boy and wouldn't be still. Dd was there, but I don't think she realized what she was seeing. I was still happy she was there.

Welcome Babym!! So nice to have another sunflower!

1babydreamer, I didn't feel my first until after 20 weeks. It can take a little longer to feel them for first time moms too. I know it's frustrating. Last time around my doppler was my best friend.

AFM, I'm having fitful sleeping as well. Between getting up to pee multiple times and waking up because my arm or shoulder has gone numb, I feel like I'm still tired in the morning! We recently got a firmer mattress because my husband has back issues and ours was too soft for him and I'm having trouble adjusting to the new one. Thanks goodness for my pregnancy pillow, snoogle! That has really helped.

I have a suggestion for the ladies suffering constipation. Try taking a daily probiotic. I've bee taking one everyday since before we got pregnant and I think it has really kept me regular and happy :haha:. They are ones you can drink or pills you can take.

I've been suffering horribly from heartburn though!! Any suggestions? No matter how much I avoid spicy, fried, fatty foods and chocolate, I still suffer everyday!! At this rate, according to the old wives tale, my son is going to come out sporting major dreadlocks!! :haha: I've been taking a Pepcid almost everyday and still some tums here and there but it still hits me. I've also tried a handful of almonds and warm milk with honey at night, which does seem to help a bit.

Also, I'm getting anxious that I haven't felt baby Brayden move yet. Every time we go for a scan he's wiggling and kicking but I haven't felt a thing! This is my first pregnancy and I'm dying to feel him! I'll be 17 weeks this Thursday. When did you ladies first feel movement?

Try not to worry - it's completely normal to be beyond 20 weeks before you feel your first. I'm on my third and 18weeks tomorrow and still haven't felt him (I thought I did last night but (TMI) then I had to do a huge fart :rofl: )
I didn't feel my first till almost 24 weeks, my second I was about 22weeks.

I wouldn't worry, I'm almost 19 weeks now and hadn't felt anything but had my scan yesterday and she's clearly moving around in there. Last night I finally felt what was kinda like bubbles popping in my stomach and I *think* that it might have been her.

I wouldn't worry, I'm almost 19 weeks now and hadn't felt anything but had my scan yesterday and she's clearly moving around in there. Last night I finally felt what was kinda like bubbles popping in my stomach and I *think* that it might have been her.

Those bubbles popping are probably the baby. I had been feeling little sensations like that and just dismissed them because they didn't feel like what I imagined a baby would feel like, but now those little sensations are getting stronger and stronger.

I haven't had problems with heartburn yet- not looking forward to that!

I've had a few issues with sleep- waking up in the night to pee being the biggest one and also numb hands waking me up. I do find I'm finding it less and less comfortable to sleep on my left side as my hip and shoulder seem to be getting sore. I find getting to sleep isn't a problem though so long as I wind down and read in bed with my lamp on so it isn't too bright- if I skip it I take ages to fall asleep.

Constipation is not my friend though. I find it worse at the weekend as I don't drink as much. I drink loads when sat at my desk at work but not so much when I'm at home.

I had my anatomy scan and everything is looking great. We brought dd along but I don't think she quite understood what was going on. I was glad she was there though.

Baby is weighing 13 oz and is still measuring a little ahead. I am 20w2d and he is measuring at 20w4d. He had been measuring about 6 days ahead but the doc didn't seem concerned at all about his growth.

Also, I had been worrying about our little boy having some extra fingers because dh was born with six fingers on each hand, which he had removed when he was a couple of weeks old. His children with his ex wife all had extra digits too. But this little boy has just five and I was so relieved! One less surgery for my little tyke. I'm already sad that he has to go through circumcision! This is new for me since this is my first boy!

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DFCS presentation.jpg
    DFCS presentation.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Please put me down for team PINK!! :pink::pink: :baby::happydance:

Baby Jordan is perfectly healthy and measuring 4 days ahead! But I'll keep my due date unless my ob thinks I need to move it forward :winkwink:

https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u608/TiarnaHall/scan2_zps7561680b.jpg

Please put me down for team PINK!! :pink::pink: :baby::happydance:

Baby Jordan is perfectly healthy and measuring 4 days ahead! But I'll keep my due date unless my ob thinks I need to move it forward :winkwink:

https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u608/TiarnaHall/scan2_zps7561680b.jpg

Yay more pink!!! Congrats!

JerseyRose - congrats on team pink!

Cali - glad to hear your little boy is ok.

Trinity - I'm not suffering discomfort on my side, but just find sleeping on my side near impossible! I usually end up going to sleep on my front - still! (with my leg way up, which kind of puts me on an angle, so I'm not flat on my front). I do also tend to sleep on one or both hands, which isn't good for the numb hands and pins and needles.
It's funny that you say the constipation is worse when you're not working; for me it's when I work! Because I only work 2 days (think I've mentioned before, I cut my hours due to ltttc) I don't think my body has properly woken up before I leave in the morning, so sometimes I miss a day. That may not sound much to some of you, but (tmi) as a previously once or twice a day girl, I'm kind of unnerved if I miss a day! However, whoever was on about it being like labour in the loo, I sympathise as I did have that at the weekend: spent ages in their achieving nothing! (sorry!:blush:)

Babydreamer - I'm 19 weeks and still don't really feel anything I could clearly put down to baby. I think I'm beginning to just in the last couple of days and I hope to feel more definite moves very soon.

My exhaustion returned earlier. I'd had a vaguely busy day, did some work, went for a brisk walk and ended up walking back even more briskly as the person I was with was running late for collecting children. When I got home I felt like I could sleep for a week! Luckily, I rallied after a couple of hours, a couple of drinks and a bit of food, but I'm dreading next week when I'm working a full week: I am going to end up sleeping through the weekend!

Thanks ladies! Glad to know it's normal, I'm just so impatient to feel him! Lol. Something to look forward to anyway :).

Thanks confuzion!

I've felt baby girl's soft kicks for about a week now. They're just like little twitches. But she's been quiet today :nope:

I feel so bloated today and maybe my uterus is stretching a little, I guess that could by while I haven't felt her today.

minion's kicks are much more subtle than the troll's were, but despite that, DH was able to feel them last night! <3

aww reading all the Pink and Blues makes me want to find out!!

Ref movement, with my first i didnt really feel anything until 20 weeks ish but this time ive felt it from about 16 weeks, i think its purely because i know what it feels like! Its getting a lot stronger now, cant wait for DH to be able to feel it though!

x

I have to admit right now, I have no urge to know lol but I still have a month until my 20 week scan so that's a lot of time to crumble yet lol.

I can feel wriggles and the odd kick but nothing definite yet. With my first I was nearly 20 weeks and with each baby I have learnt to recognise movements a lot quicker. I can't wait for the 'bits poking out' stage, I love tickling the feet and watching my bump move lol.

I nearly caved yesterday at the training scan we had. The lead person asked me if I wanted to know, in my head I was going yes yes yes but I did say no, thank you!

I haven't felt any movement yet, but I get stomach spasms all the time and when I was pregnant with my first I struggled to distinguish which was baby and which was spasm!

Hello ladies, I just realised Iv introduced myself here but not spoke since lol I'm is terrible with keeping up with things. Il introduce myself again since non of you probably remember me. I'm Zaly, I have a little girl and 18 weeks with second baby. I'm due 17th of June. On the front page I noticed it says I'm due on the 18th, I don't know if that was my mistake by writing that in my first post? Anyway we are hoping to stay team yellow but it is very tempting to find out. My 20 week scan is on the 30th, So excited to see my bubble again :) xx

Hello ladies, I just realised Iv introduced myself here but not spoke since lol I'm is terrible with keeping up with things. Il introduce myself again since non of you probably remember me. I'm Zaly, I have a little girl and 18 weeks with second baby. I'm due 17th of June. On the front page I noticed it says I'm due on the 18th, I don't know if that was my mistake by writing that in my first post? Anyway we are hoping to stay team yellow but it is very tempting to find out. My 20 week scan is on the 30th, So excited to see my bubble again :) xx

Hello again Zaly :hi:

It could have been my mistake :shrug:, I'll fix your due date and add you as team yellow :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->