Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Love the bump pic! I've always envied women who could rock a tattoo sleeve cuz I can't! So I love that too!

Lego: I started at 103lbs.. Lost 3-4lbs due to ms. But I'm now weighing 104-106 depending on my weekly poo. Lol So what do I count that as?

Afm: our company changed insurance companies at the 1st of the year so I've been going round and round with the new company today. No bother at all really since hey cover 100% of my maternity benefits. I was so excited!! The $1500 I paid up front to my dr will be refunded. Yippee! Also, for US moms - the insurance companies are now required to pay for a breast pump. I'll be checking on that benefit here in the future.

Lego I'm feeling pants too- I've put on about 10 pounds so far and I know that's too much! I put it down to not getting morning sickness so I never got any weight loss first plus I was overweight to start with.

We are team :blue:

All in working orde, active and healthy :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thought I looked to have a bump just starting this morning but I couldn't get a decent photo -here's my best attempt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Awww that's such a lovely tidy bump! Mine still resembles flabby bread dough haha

Joining on the weight topic I lost 13lbs by 15 weeks but I've put 8lbs back on since then

Can't wait for this afternoon, we get to see baby and hopefully know boy or girl in 3 hours!!

welp, i'm officially up 5.8kg from my pre-preg weight - almost 13lb. technically i'm only supposed to gain around 12kg for the whole thing so if it starts to run away with me i'll have to put the brakes on. enjoying not having to calorie count though, i must say!

Congratulations on team :blue: Rozzer! :thumbup:

Weight - am I the only person to scared to weigh themselves? I just know I'm at least 8lbs up already (probably nearer 14lbs now). I weighed myself religiously during my last pregnancy but I've decided to avoid it this pregnancy and just go with how I feel. I'm hoping the early weight gain evens out over the course of the pregnancy though. :shrug:

Rozzer congrats on Team Blue :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Blair, I don't weigh either!! Too demoralizing I have gained at least 10 pounds too. I have started to put the brakes on my eating so it won't be as hard to get it off once baby is here.

Weight - I lost 7kg in first tri (15lb) I gained back 2.5kg with Christmas etc but have stabilised again. I'm hoping to limit my weight gain this time by trying to eat a little healthier.

DS1 59kg 3 months pre preg, upped food intake in order to aid conception 62kg at 6weeks. 73kg at full term, 65kg 6 weeks postnatally. Bobbled along around 64kg until TTC DS2 which took a year and I gained to 66kg

DS2 started at 66kg, 72kg by the end of first tri, refused to weight myself again until 2 weeks postnatal when I was 79kg. Suspect I was 85kg plus at full term. Dropped to 70kg by the time he was 4 months but crept up again - fluctuated around 69-72kg for the last year.

DS3 (this baby) started at 71kg, dropped to 64kg by 11-12weeks then stabilised for a bit, up 2.5kg between week 14 and 16 currently 66.5kg. I'm not going to diet but I am not going to be as greedy as I was throughout with DS2 and this time I will loose the weight afterwards! Luckily he is a summer baby not a just before Christmas, Middle of winter, tights and baggy jumpers baby like ds2!

Congrats on team blue rozzer!

I have only gained 3lbs so far, but I was also borderline overweight when I got pregnant and due to morning sickness which is still affecting me at 19weeks I throw up at least twice a week and my stomach seems half the size it was. So I'm thinking whatever I have gained has been counteracted by morning sickness, I'm sure it will catch up to me though

My 20 week scan is on the 30th, So excited to see my bubble again :) xx

wb :) my 20w scan is on the 30th too! :happydance:

Yay! Same day. Are you finding out the gender? Xx

I've also got my 20-week scan on 30th! I am hoping to stay team yellow this time unless dh insists he can't last until the birth :shrug:

Aww exciting :) have you asked your dh if he wants to know or not ? Thankfully me and dh are on the same page with not knowing, it is so tempting thought at the same time :dohh: x

I lost 2 lbs between week 8 and week 12 appointments. Since week 12 I have stayed the same. I guess I will find out Monday if I have gained anything between week my last appointment and now.. I defiantly feel bigger so it's a good possibility. All this salsa I have been craving may be doing it to me lol

We're team :blue: !! :happydance:

I have another scan at 36 weeks because of a low placenta but baby is 100% perfect :)

Attachments

• 1526973_10152595298358009_1664913988_n.jpg
    1526973_10152595298358009_1664913988_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Was just checking out the front page and can't believe how many boys are being born on the 14th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->