Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

So sorry Gertrude, my heart goes out to you :(

Scan today....we are having a boy! So excited to have a little brother for my son. Can not wipe the smile off my face x

Congrats Frizzabelle!! We have so much blue on this thread. Most of the yellow must be pink!!

Congrats on your blue bundle Frizz :flower: Have you told your son that he is getting a little brother?

Ugh, one week from today I get to find out what our little nugget is!! I cannot wait!!!

I am starting a new job today. I was out of work since Jan 1st and I'm so happy this pulled through... Now I just need to figure out when and how to tell them I'm preggers! Who has told work already and what did you say? Suggestions really needed!

(A little background: it's with the same company I have worked at for 4 years, a different team though but I worked with everyone before reorganizations. They knew I recently got married and had talked about having kids soon after.)

I started a new job last week so just went through this. Mine is a little different because it's just a temp job that ends at the end of June, so I had to tell them I would have to stop two weeks early instead. In your case, since you're coming back after the baby, I would maybe wait a bit.. And I would ask for a meeting with HR and your supervisor to do it, so that way HR is aware at the same time which will hopefully prevent any backlash.

So far all of us due on the 14th (that have found out, at least) are team blue! That's crazy!

Technically I'm due 1st July, but I'm having a section on the 24th June - does that count?!?

Technically I'm due 1st July, but I'm having a section on the 24th June - does that count?!?

Yes! There are a lot of us who are kinda in between. My official due date is June 1 but baby has been measuring six days ahead and I'm staying put.

Congrats and welcome!!

Well... I was going to keep it hush hush but I can't help myself ... I found out on Saturday I am expecting my third boy. :)

Team Blue here :)

That evens my children up to 3-all hehe.
Eeeek congrats again!!! :happydance:
I'm out, amnio positive for t21
So sorry Gertrude :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxx

Oh and I didn't mention, but I updated your due date jennifer :thumbup:
Thank you! :D I promise I won't ask you to change it again:blush:

Scan today....we are having a boy! So excited to have a little brother for my son. Can not wipe the smile off my face x
Congratulations on team blue!! We certainly do have a lot of baby boys!! :)

Hi ladies, I've been mia for quite some time so much going on. Told hubby's fam about our new little miracle and was all well received by everyone but his little sister (who's 28 and lives with folks). She told me I shouldn't have this child and when I didn't agree with her suggestion has since given me the silent treatment, said nasty things about me to others and won't let me near my nephew now. It's put me in a funk the last couple months since I feel so uncomfortable going to the in-laws to visit them and his other sister because of how this one treats me. I need to start feeling excited about this pregnancy again so I figured I'd come back here and be around other positive people =). My due date has changed a smidge, only to June 11th and we are expecting another boy. Yay team blue! lol. Hubby's other sister came up with Christopher Michael kinda named after her (Crystal Michelle) so I guess we'll stick with that name lol.

Good to hear from you slly! Wow team blue is taking over lol. Congrats! I'll update your due date too.

Congrats on your blue bundle Frizz :flower: Have you told your son that he is getting a little brother?

Yes I have but he's just turned two so doesn't understand but has started pointing to my belly (which has got huge!) and saying 'boy'. I just wonder what he will think when the baby actually comes! x

Can't really hide it so much now! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
Hi ladies, I've been mia for quite some time so much going on. Told hubby's fam about our new little miracle and was all well received by everyone but his little sister (who's 28 and lives with folks). She told me I shouldn't have this child and when I didn't agree with her suggestion has since given me the silent treatment, said nasty things about me to others and won't let me near my nephew now. It's put me in a funk the last couple months since I feel so uncomfortable going to the in-laws to visit them and his other sister because of how this one treats me. I need to start feeling excited about this pregnancy again so I figured I'd come back here and be around other positive people =). My due date has changed a smidge, only to June 11th and we are expecting another boy. Yay team blue! lol. Hubby's other sister came up with Christopher Michael kinda named after her (Crystal Michelle) so I guess we'll stick with that name lol.

Congrats on being Team Blue! Your SIL sucks. Please don't let her take your joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->