Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats on team blue slly!
Also have to agree with Cali
About your SIL don't let her put a downer on your happiness :)

Officially team pink! Little miss Lux Adele was adorable at the ultrasound and was sucking her little thumb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all of you who have found the gender!
Confuzion, the first page really looks great,Thanks!:thumbup:
I have been busy lately, I'm off work again. I managed to stay at work for 3 days but it was too much, so I amtrying to take things easy.:coffee:
This morning,my husband has felt the baby move for the first time!!!:happydance:

Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all of you who have found the gender!
Confuzion, the first page really looks great,Thanks!:thumbup:
I have been busy lately, I'm off work again. I managed to stay at work for 3 days but it was too much, so I amtrying to take things easy.:coffee:
This morning,my husband has felt the baby move for the first time!!!:happydance:

How exciting for your hubby!

Is anyone else not sleeping to particularly well at the moment? I seem to be so restless at night and having patchy sleep.

You're not alone lady luck! My sleep pattern is awful right now! Wide awake in the middle of the night, exhausted by morning! x

I'm not wide awake in the night, but I do wake up quite a lot (usually for a wee!) and I'm often having 'fitful' nights where I feel like I'm kind of half-awake/half-dreaming and don't feel very rested.

I forgot to say DH felt the baby the other night. It never stops moving now after me moaning about not feeling movement lol!

Last night and the night before my back has started to hurt in bed, :( not sure if it's because I'm ill anyway though. Think I have the flu :(

Congrats to all those who found out genders!

In general, I've been waking a lot at night too...

But now I'm sleeping really well... because I have the flu and I'm exhausted :( I don't think I've ever had the flu before, and now of course I get it! I've been debating whether or not to get the vaccine, but I guess it's too late...

ha Boothh, just saw you posted that you think you have the flu too - hope I didn't pass it to you through the internet ;)

no flu here (i got the jab) but the whole household has my son's tummy bug so i've been up with him most nights til late as he didn't want to sleep, then last night the day started with a god-awful diaper and vomiting at half three in the morning. my other half tried going to work this morning but had to turn around after 2 minutes in the car to rush back and sit on the loo for the next half an hour! it's only a 15min drive to work but he just can't trust it!

i'm pretty much ok. lost my appetite for the past two days, some cramping that actually felt like labour (and when DH started complaining of it the look on his face was priceless when i told him that's how it felt!), mild nausea but no squits thankfully. why do the mom's seem to get hit the least and therefore end up taking care of everyone rather than being took care of themselves?! lol

as for hip/back pain whilst sleeping.... we got a cheap mattress and stuck it under ours. that sorted mine. i only get it now if i'm kipping on the couch or DS's bed (mattress on the floor).

Hi All,

I've only just come accross this page so if its ok would like to join you? Baby is due 8th June, we have our anomoly scan on Thursday but we are staying team yellow! Hope everyone is ok...Just off to have a little read through some previous pages!

xx

I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes as I feel so restless! And my spd is back to haunt me so it makes it a lot harder even with my pillow :(

Ella, I'm sure the jab will still be available just incase you get I'll again as we still might have a few more months of the cold germy season! I'd ask your doctor. I'm glad you're starting to feel better :flower:

BabyM welcome and congratulations :happydance: nice to have another sunflower! :D

I haven't had too much trouble sleeping, my midwife recommended taking half a tablet of unisom and 25-50mg of B6 to help with my morning sickness and restlessness and that combined with my pregnancy pillow that I got for Xmas has made sleeping soooo much better aside from occasionally back aches. Although this week I seem to have developed a cold so I have an awful cough at night

Hi All,

I've only just come accross this page so if its ok would like to join you? Baby is due 8th June, we have our anomoly scan on Thursday but we are staying team yellow! Hope everyone is ok...Just off to have a little read through some previous pages!

xx

Welcome Babym :)

I can't say that I'm not sleeping well. Quiet the opposite. On Friday I got home from work at 5 and went to bed. Slept until 11 and had to get up to eat. Went back to bed and slept until 9 Saturday morning. I was super exhausted for some reason. I believe I'm anemic and plan on asking the dr to check on my next visit.

Seems like I've traded my 1st tri morning sickness in for 2nd tri constipation. Oh gosh it's horrible! I feel like I'm in labor going to the bathroom. Definitely getting some stool softeners. I'd almost rather be puking everyday! Blah!!

Ah I have that too. Takes forever to go to the toilet :dohh: I'm trying to drink fresh juices and eat lots of fibre but it's not fool proof. Bloody annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->