Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

T minus 5 Days 1 Hour until we find out if we are having a Zachary or a Cassidy!! (Not excited at all ;) )He/she hates my new desk chair, it keeps kicking the crud out of me when I lean over an "squish" it haha.

Is anyone planning a gender reveal party? Or have a cute way they want to announce it to family? We are planning on having parents and siblings over after the appointment for dessert. I am going to make cupcakes and wait to frost them till we find out what it is so I can mix food coloring in the frosting to make either blue or pink.... Actually, I may not even frost them and give out "naked" cupcakes and open the frosting container to reveal and let them frost their own cupcakes!

Hi all!

Jersey congratulations on team pink!! :happydance::pink:

Cali glad all was well at your 20w scan! :)

Welcome back zaly!! :D

Afm my SPD is giving me grief lately, I knew it would come sooner and be worse this time but god it hurts! I'm dreading work tomorrow as I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feet all day and that's when it's bad! I've already put down to finish at 31 weeks because of it :nope: I finished at 32 weeks with Lily! It sucks because I know I could work right up to my DD if it was for stupid spd!! Is anyone else suffering from it? X

Not got spd Jen, but I have been having a crampy sort of feeling in my abdomen today. It's only on the right, and it's like a low-level constant throbbing period pain. It hasn't worsened but NHS direct (online) reckon I should see my GP 'today'. I'm wondering whether it could be my fibroids. Or I suppose it could just be normal pregnancy stretching pains, but it's the fact that it's constant and one-sided that makes me wonder if it isn't that. It feels a bit like my right ovary (and I know how that felt from the OHSS!)
Sorry about your spd Jen and for hijacking your query!

Afm my SPD is giving me grief lately, I knew it would come sooner and be worse this time but god it hurts! I'm dreading work tomorrow as I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feet all day and that's when it's bad! I've already put down to finish at 31 weeks because of it :nope: I finished at 32 weeks with Lily! It sucks because I know I could work right up to my DD if it was for stupid spd!! Is anyone else suffering from it? X

yeah, i've been getting it on and off since 6w in, mostly off tbh after advice from my physio. if you haven't already, get yourself referred, either self-referral or thru your GP, they will see you quick because it's a pregnancy issue. you will get some advice and likely some exercises to help strengthen the muscles around your hips/back, tips on how to move (sounds odd, but yes they might tell you how to get out of bed the "right" way!) and if that lot still doesn't help then you'll be able to get support belts/bands and crutches, if needed through them.

<3

:haha: sizzles not a problem! Hope your aching pain dissapears soon! I have no idea on ovary pain etc so sorry I'm no good!

1eighty thank you, after hearing it's done you good I will do! The midwife told me to refer myself but it sounds silly I've been scared to do so incase it goes worse than before, I have no idea why I just had that idea in my head! But I will go I'm just being soft! :haha:

Bless you Jennifer! I don't have SPD, it's my back that suffers terribly :nope: worst thing is that my husband is a physio and would normally treat it but he can't during pregnancy when it's at it's worst :dohh:

AFM, I'm overexcited today, why I hear you say? because I have a new washing machine being delivered, yep I'm that sad :haha: my old one sounds like a jet plane when it's on a spin, you can't even hear the tv over it so I'm going to revel in it's quietness :thumbup:

Ahh Ladyluck it's not good is it :(

And definitely not sad! We got a new one a few months back and I was so excited :haha: first time I ever wanted to do washing! Lol!

Ahh Ladyluck it's not good is it :(

And definitely not sad! We got a new one a few months back and I was so excited :haha: first time I ever wanted to do washing! Lol!

It's here, sat in the kitchen in all it's packaging, taunting me until DH gets home :growlmad: Being pregnant sucks sometimes cos normally I would've just done it myself :haha:

AFM, I'm overexcited today, why I hear you say? because I have a new washing machine being delivered, yep I'm that sad :haha: my old one sounds like a jet plane when it's on a spin, you can't even hear the tv over it so I'm going to revel in it's quietness :thumbup:

Hope you get it installed quickly! Mine sounds like it's about to take off as well, luckily we can still hear the tv!
And no, it's not sad! I can't wait till i can go appliance shopping for my new extension (fingers crossed it gets started end of March and finishes in time before baby bear gets here!)

Oh Sarah I know your excitement or extension starts on Monday! 20 months of planning and waiting and it's finally starting, I'm sooooo excited but dreading the mess!

My first bump pic this pregnancy, eeeek 16 week shot

Attachments

• 20140116_144729.jpg
    20140116_144729.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
Oh Sarah I know your excitement or extension starts on Monday! 20 months of planning and waiting and it's finally starting, I'm sooooo excited but dreading the mess!

20 months! Eek! We've only just had the house measured! The planners have said if we get the plans and building reg stuff in to the council end of Jan it should all be fine to start end of March, keeping my fingers well and truly crossed!

Eep, t - 5.5 hours until we find out the colour of our bundle. So excited.

But also worried, I hope I'm not the only one that goes into scans with a mixture of fear and excitement!

Checking in :wave:

How much weight have we all gained by 20 weeks? I stupidly weighed myself today and now I feel pants :/

I got to schedule my 20 week u/a today- January 29th! let the countdown begin!

I am excited but very nervous too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"