Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Was just checking out the front page and can't believe how many boys are being born on the 14th!

We're team yellow but I've been thinking it's a girl however going by my lmp our due date should be 14th so maybe it's a boy!

Does anyone else have to get growth scans done? I'll be having them from 24 as ds was IUGR as well as prem. it's cool to see bubba but also nerve wracking!

I have gained 1kg but my bump looks massive, bigger than I was when I had ds. Will try to post a pic later

Does anyone else have to get growth scans done? I'll be having them from 24 as ds was IUGR as well as prem. it's cool to see bubba but also nerve wracking!

I have gained 1kg but my bump looks massive, bigger than I was when I had ds. Will try to post a pic later

I suspect I will. Fundal height with DS1 was 10wks behind and I had fortnightly growth scans. Placenta began to show aging at 37-38werks. He was induced at 39+3weeks arrived on due date at 7lb4 so normal size

Ds2 I measured 5-6weeks behind and had extra scans at 32 & 36weeks was booked for another at 39 (for placenta not growth) but he had arrived. 8lb 10oz so actually big

I seem to be showing very small again, I'm in a different country again and I suspect despite knowing I have small bumps and normal size babies they will want more scans! Plus they will likely monitor placenta.

Congratulations rozzer and owlbump on team blue!! :blue::happydance:

RE the weight gain, I have put on around 10lbs so far, ergh! I eat wayyyyy too much though :blush:

I just got back from the doc and ugh I have gained well over 10 pounds, probably close to 15. :blush: I did go right after lunch and had my winter clothes on but still... :blush: I was pretty close to my ideal weight before I got pregnant but man it hurts to see how quickly that weight comes back on. It was really a wakeup call for me so I'm going to eat better from here on out.

Congrats owlbump on being Team Blue!

i'll probably get growth scans because of the GTT risk - DS was a hefty wee lump and his head was fookin massive - 38.5cm at birth, way off the chart. not too keep on birthing another bobblehead baby :p winnae be able to walk straight for the next week....

It's been a couple weeks since I've checked but I had only gained 1 lb. Only gained 6 lbs with my son so I'm not too worried. I have a little extra padding anyway so I'm ok with not gaining the extra weight lol :haha:. Go in for my 20 week scan wednesday and hoping everything goes ok.

Hello all! I have been super busy with my now 9 year olds cheer so I haven't been able to post! Had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday-to our suprise (because my mom thought for sure it was a boy) it was a girl! So we are Team Pink! Have to go back in 2-3 weeks for another scan-they want a few more shots of the heart. We are so excited about the girl-bought a shirt that says "little sister" to tell her. She was a bit disappointed, she wanted a boy!

Baby has been moving since yesterday (at least so
I can feel) my DD and DH was able to feel her also!

Hi shaslove :hi:

Nice to hear from you :) congrats on your little princess.

Iv gained about 15lbs! That was my total with my last pregnancy and it was gone ten days after birth, I'd much rather gain weight than have hyperemesis again though.

So an update from me - been having a lot of trouble the past week fainting, dizzy, breathless, no energy at all! I just feel so weak. So I got bloods done at the gp and even after my results came back they were unhelpful. (Haemoglobin 9.5, Ferritin 1!!) I took myself upto maternity triage were doc and consultant agreed I need treating quickly so I'll be off at some point today to get an iron infusion IV. Hopefully I don't have to stay in overnight! The doc said I really impressed him cus he's never seen a ferritin level of 1 in anybody before lol. Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon!

Well they rang me earlier and I'm going in Monday now! But at least I'll be feeling better x

Wow boothh! 1 is really low. Glad they're doing something about it!

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

Oh No Boothh, hope they get it sorted for you soon!

Im from the North West too, it can take a lot of prodding to actually get the Doctors to look into what's wrong, so its good that they know now and you can get treated :hugs:

We had our scan on Thursday and to even the numbers a bit, we are having a girl! I'm so glad as we already have a two year old boy and we aren't planning any more after this one.

scan pic:-

[URL=https://s1201.photobucket.com/user/sharonkai192/media/IMG_0111_zps02195df4.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb344/sharonkai192/IMG_0111_zps02195df4.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Great bump 1eighty

Boothh - hope you're doing ok and that tomorrow gets things improving.

I think I can feel popcorn starting to pop today! :happydance:

Please can I join you all? I've joined a couple of groups but both are very quiet. I'm almost 20 weeks with a due date 10 June by scan. ( I still think closer to 13 June!!) This is my second baby - I already have a beautiful 13 month old baby girl. I've also got 4 little angels looking out for me from above. My 20 week scan is due Thursday and despite my reservations we plan to find out which team we are on. I'm not bothered but my husband is keen for a boy and doesn't want to appear disappointed when baby is born!! He thinks knowing in advance will get rid of any disappointment.
I've not managed to read all 336 pages but hope I can follow things from here onwards. L xx

:hi: lala. Usually this is a very active thread. The ladies have been quiet lately :haha:. No doubt busy with baby stuff now that many are halfway done!

But welcome aboard! Good luck for your scan! Looking forward to finding out what team your are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->