Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Quick update... I will try to read back in a little bit:thumbup:

I am so relived to announce that the baby is healthy and going to live a normal life. She has been diagnosed with heterotaxy so her heart is indeed on the right instead of left but everything looks structurally perfect. They believe she may also have polysplenia (multiple small spleens) as well but that shouldn’t be any cause for worry. I guess the chances of heterotaxy is like 4 in a million and it is even more rare that she doesn’t have any structural abnormalities that go along with this. She is just going to be a little more special than the rest of us. This little girl sure likes to be dramatic and tends to throw me and her daddies curve balls!

hoping, that is such wonderful news!! I'm so happy that daddys will be getting a healthy (and unique) baby girl!

Hello you guys,

it is great to see how many good news are going around and that the little ones are doing ok.

Our little peanut is now definitely a girl (hooray:cloud9:) and we had our 3d scan today. She is kicking like a little crazy person and I am sure she'll be a great dancer later on!

She is completely healthy and doing just fine so fingers crossed that nothing will change about that!

We're slowly starting to assemble some stuff for the baby room which makes it all suddenly become so real! Very scary!

Here's a picture of our little princess :happydance:

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Sassy- congrats on team blue! I really hope your appointment on Tuesday goes well and you have nothing to be concerned about. It is nerve wracking having to wait for a definite answer:hugs:

Magoes- congrats on your little boy! What a relief about the sickle cell scare!

1eighty- I’m glad your little guy was just hiding! I had the same happen with my daughter around 16 weeks and nearly had a heart attack!

Luxi-welcome to team pink:D

I love seeing all of the moses baskets and cribs. Adorable! I also enjoyed reading your labor stories. Mine can be found in my journal but the short versions is my water broke at 11pm (38w6d- I think) but my body wouldn’t go into established labor so at hour 12 I had to have pitocin. My original birth plan was to go completely natural, no meds, no IVs but that all went out the window!:dohh: After being in labor for almost a day I caVed and got an epidural which was pure heaven! I was in labor for 28 hours and pushed for 20 minutes. It was worth every minute and even though it didn’t go as exactly as planned Penny’s birth was perfect. This time I am just going in with an open mind.

Yay for team pink luximummy. Congrats on your ballerina :)

I'm envious of you ladies seeing your babies move! I can only assume that it's maybe because you've already had babies...? I'm 20 weeks now and only just starting to think that what I've been feeling the last 3 days is actually gentle kicks; it's not frequent - in fact on 2 days it has only been when I was in the bath - but it does feel like kicks (that don't end in farts!)

Hoping - so pleased to hear that the little one is going to be ok!

AFM - 20 week scan tomorrow! :happydance: Lots of luck to the other ladies having scans tomorrow.

I'm envious of you ladies seeing your babies move! I can only assume that it's maybe because you've already had babies...? I'm 20 weeks now and only just starting to think that what I've been feeling the last 3 days is actually gentle kicks; it's not frequent - in fact on 2 days it has only been when I was in the bath - but it does feel like kicks (that don't end in farts!)

Hoping - so pleased to hear that the little one is going to be ok!

AFM - 20 week scan tomorrow! :happydance: Lots of luck to the other ladies having scans tomorrow.

I am also jealous of all the moving babies - I have just felt the first popcorn type sensations that I think are baby this week, I'm still waiting for definite mvts , let alone kicks and visible things! And I'm slim & on baby 3!!!

I am also jealous of all the moving babies - I have just felt the first popcorn type sensations that I think are baby this week, I'm still waiting for definite mvts , let alone kicks and visible things! And I'm slim & on baby 3!!!

Popcorn is exactly how I would describe the movements I feel. The only way I'm sure they're really the baby is that I felt them at the right moments when the baby was kicking on my scans. They definitely don't feel like a foot to me.

I didn't even feel popcorn with dd until I was past 20 weeks.

I can still only feel the kicks from the inside. DH can't wait til he can feel it, but I think that must still be a couple weeks away!

Yeah my dh can't wait either. He sits there with his hand on my belly and I keep going did you feel that? How about that? And he never does bless him.

And just about to leave for my 20 week scan. Good luck to everyone else scanning today xxx

Yay hoping that's brilliant news!! :D

Trinity that's exactly the same as me! I get mad at DH cos he can't feel it :haha: good luck for you scan :happydance:

I had a gas leak at my house yesterday :( I thought I could smell it the night before but Andrew couldn't so thought it must be me as the smell wasn't that strong atall, but yesterday i woke up and I thought wow that's stinks, didn't take any chances and rang national grid to come out. There was certainly a gas leak and quite a bad one coming from the pipes near my gas metre. Thank god it is sorted now! I was worried about baby but she's moving around in there and I've listened to her heartbeat so obviously didn't do her any harm!

How it everyone? :)

scary about the gas leak!

I am still not sure if i'm feeling movements or spasms...Mike's tried to feel but getting nothing, last night i think it was kicks and said can you feel that...and kept getting the no, but then he was half asleep!

Good luck for scans, mine's not till 12th Feb, feels like ages away!

I had my scan this morning, all went well and I'm pleased to report we are having a GIRL!

I swear to god Z is going to be a kick boxer... He is is constantly moving and kicking, especially when the cat sits in my lap. I can't wait for DH to be able to feel it on the outside!

Hey All

Actually had my scan last week but there was a mix up with me getting someone else's pics and not my own so i had a rescan to get my pics this week...any way stayed team yellow, I've attached a pic for you to see! Congrats to all those who have found out which team they are on! X

Attachments

• IMAG0743.jpg
    IMAG0743.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Had my scan today! Still team yellow :haha: I asked the sonographer if she knew though and she said she did!
Anyway everything looked good but awkward baby wouldn't takes it's fists away from it's face and was lying on it's stomach so I need a rescan on the 5th feb to recheck a few things.

Here is a photo :)

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/2014-01/898F99CD-7FA7-48E0-81C3-F0BF60C79C3B.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->