Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats on team pink heather!!

Congrats to everyone else who had good scans today!

Scan went ok today- everything where it should be although took them ages to view the heart in detail as it was right behind my belly button lol. Awkward baby! We stayed team yellow as well- I'm so proud of myself. Kept worrying I'd cave when they asked!

Scan today and everything looking good. Another one for team blue here! :blue:

Congrats on team blue sizzles!!

Good job staying team yellow trinity!

Had our 18 week scan on Thursday and everything looks good with our little man! He was sucking his thumb again, yawning and wriggling about! I think I finally started to feel some slight popping sensations that could be baby. I can't wait until they are more recognizable though. Here's a recent bump pic. Still looks like belly chub, waiting for a proper belly to pop! :haha:

Attachments

• Bump-17 weeks_half.jpg
    Bump-17 weeks_half.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Congrats to all who had their scans and found out the gender, also to team yellow ladies. I am team yellow myself and have my scan on Thursday, all the scan pics are making me really excited to see how much my little bubble has grew :) xx

Had our 18 week scan on Thursday and everything looks good with our little man! He was sucking his thumb again, yawning and wriggling about! I think I finally started to feel some slight popping sensations that could be baby. I can't wait until they are more recognizable though. Here's a recent bump pic. Still looks like belly chub, waiting for a proper belly to pop! :haha:

You look fantastic - definitely no belly chub in sight :thumbup:

So everyone's been very quiet this weekend- everyone had a nice one? We spent Sunday clearing out the baby's room which is currently a bit of a junk room. Now just have to try and decide how to decorate it- finding it difficult to come up with a neutral colour scheme. Keep looking online but they're all either beige or yellow and grey. I don't want a theme either and just keep getting stuck.

So everyone's been very quiet this weekend- everyone had a nice one? We spent Sunday clearing out the baby's room which is currently a bit of a junk room. Now just have to try and decide how to decorate it- finding it difficult to come up with a neutral colour scheme. Keep looking online but they're all either beige or yellow and grey. I don't want a theme either and just keep getting stuck.

Have you had a look on Pinterest for ideas?

I've been feeling really blah this weekend, really glad my son decided not to go to his friends birthday party yesterday, i don't think i could have handled it!

I just want to curl up and sleep forever right now, so tired... :(

try purples and greens for a colourscheme, you can then accessorise once baby's here with more gender specific colours (pinks vs blues) and items (if you wanna go that way - i'd have gone with owls for a girl, but we are having a lil monster so dinosaurs it is!).

I think we're going to have to go down the cream route - fingers crossed the building work gets done by June (not even put planning in yet, eeeeeeeek!) - and then decorate once baby is here. Babe will be in our room for a few months anyway, so will have time to make it exactly how i want, boy or girl! And at least if it's cream it will be easy enough to paint after!

Z was pretty active this weekend. He's getting strong enough to feel on the outside now! But every time DH tries to feel it, Z goes still. DH has begged to be kicked in the face but baby is very stubborn!

We decided we are going nautical theme for Z's room. I started to do some wall art for his room this weekend while DH was out. I don't want to start work in the room itself until after we find out what is going on. We have the "Level II" or "High Risk" US tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow might I can have a better understanding of what's happening or needs to happen.

I have my 20 week ultrasound in an hour! I keep thinking they're going to tell me they were wrong and it's a girl, so hopefully no surprises!

Congrats to the new members of Team Blue and Pink! Liz can't wait to find out what you're having.

Had our anomaly scan today, was in there for two hours as baby wouldn't play ball! I was asked to go to the loo and jump up and down till I was out of breath and he still didn't move!! Managed to get a good look at him in the end though and all looks good! So happy! We had a lovely and very thorough sonographer who measured everything! Some things she measured twice lol x

Picture of his nose and mouth lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member