Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Very surprised to announce we are having a boy!! I'm super excited!!!

Totally thought you were gonna be having a girl! But congrats on your boy Lego :)

Thank you! I asked him after the scan why he was pretending to be a girl. Silly question, the other two men are winding me up constantly, little Harrison (we named him already) is just getting an early start on being one of the boys!

I love how cheeky and mischevious Oliver is, I hope this little lad is the same lol x

Wow Frizzabelle, I thought I was there a long time! Glad he cooperated in the end. Mine lasted about an hour, and I also had to get up and move around a bit to get him to switch positions, but I'm still team blue! The sonographer said she had never seen a blood test be wrong, so I guess I worried for nothing!

Z was pretty active this weekend. He's getting strong enough to feel on the outside now! But every time DH tries to feel it, Z goes still. DH has begged to be kicked in the face but baby is very stubborn!

We decided we are going nautical theme for Z's room. I started to do some wall art for his room this weekend while DH was out. I don't want to start work in the room itself until after we find out what is going on. We have the "Level II" or "High Risk" US tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow might I can have a better understanding of what's happening or needs to happen.

Ahhh, pregnancy! It's the only time that we are actually wanting to be kicked!!!:haha:
Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Wow Frizzabelle, I thought I was there a long time! Glad he cooperated in the end. Mine lasted about an hour, and I also had to get up and move around a bit to get him to switch positions, but I'm still team blue! The sonographer said she had never seen a blood test be wrong, so I guess I worried for nothing!

These boys like being little pickles don't they! The two hours flew by, I could watch him on that screen all day x

DH finally felt kicks this weekend too! Must have been the weekend for it! He was so excited, every time she kicked he would look at me and Say OMG was that her! And I was just playing games on my phone saying Yep. Then he’d go Was that her! And I’d say Yep. This went on for ages lol he was just so excited.

She’s been so active the last few days, it’s awesome just knowing that she’s going ok in there :cloud9:

i love hearing about everyone's scans! as i am one of the caboose of the thread, i am still looking forward to mine - it is booked on Wednesday. i can't WAIT to see my baby, make sure everything is looking good and find out if i'll be having a son or daughter! we are having a gender reveal that night with my family so we will all find out at the same time. it's like christmas week!! (you remember there have been 12 girls in a row on my side of the family - so everyone is anxious to see if the streak can be broken!)

i still haven't felt any movements but pretty sure i have an anterior placenta. that will be another glorious milestone.

so happy i'm feeling great and this part of the pregnancy is flying by! we booked our babymoon for next month and we are just going to revel in the final moments of being selfish, quiet and relaxed. life is good.

Congrats on team blue Lego!

My hubby also felt kicks over the weekend. He was on cloud 9. His excitement over being a dad is so precious.

We finally picked out a car seat and stroller (is that a pram in the UK) ? I've researched and the britax model is one of the top safety rated but they're so expensive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you! Time to start buying now. I made my first purchase at 5am lol. Only a changing bag but we don't need much this time so I treated myself lol!

Congratulations Lego! I really thought you were having a girl too!

Glad everyone's OHs have started to feel babies kick, they must all be getting stronger this past week :happydance:

Ophelia love the pram :thumbup:

I went to visit my friend and her new baby girl last night, oh my I forgot how small they are! She was absolutely tiny but so adorable! It's made me even more excited! Lily was besotted by her she can't wait to have a little sister! :cloud9:

They were wheeling a woman out of delivery suite with her new baby in her arms before my scan. Made me super excited!

Sorry for the delay in posting but I have had a busy few days.
We had our 20 week scan last Thursday. We know that the baby's heart and brain are normal but that is about it. Baby was curled in a ball asleep right at the back of my uterus behind a thick anterior placenta! The doctor tried for ages to see everything but gave up so we need to go back in 2.5 weeks. She specifically said she could not locate kidneys or a bladder so now I am really worried baby doesn't have any. It is going to be a long 2.5 weeks! The reassuring bit is no-one seemed to be concerned up there including my consultant. We were hoping to find out the colour but baby wasn't giving that away either!
The anterior placenta explains why I'm not feeling nearly so many movements as last time. Fingers crossed all will be ok.

When I was in for my iron I was in the induction ward and saw a few tiny little newborns wheeled past! Made me so emotional lol! Not long now xx

Lala I have to go back to be rescanned because we couldn't see facial structure or diaphragm, stomach properly. Baby was lying on it's front with hands over face the whole time! In sure everything is just fine, these babies are just awkward! x

Can I join you ladies? I'm due June 17 and our little bundle is pink!!!!! This will be our first baby but fourth pregnancy!!!! My 20 week scan is Friday!!!

extrememly pleased we bought our pram over the weekend!! :D
Last time i couldnt find one i liked and just bought the one i liked at the time in the shop as i was due in like 2 weeks time lol..

we got the Mama & Papas Sola. - Red. They've sold out most places now as they've got new design/colours but i love this one :D

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Thank you!!! I didn't know this group existed or I would have joined a long time ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->