Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Sorry I've not been posting much lately.
I had the first popcorn movements about a week ago and then neighing else but 2 nights ago I felt a few kicks externally and so did DH! Seems mad to have gone from nothing to feeling them straight away but I spoke to doc today and he said because I'm slim it's fairly usual to feel externally almost as soon as you do internally. It was a bit like that with the other boys too although more popcorn type but once I felt kicks they were obvious externally.
So movements with baby 3 happened just before 20 weeks.

I had my second anatomy/foetal cardiac scan today. Everything looks great - she spent ages talking a student thru' it all because the heart was really well placed and clear to see :flower: rest of scan was normal too.
Student was quite surprised by my lack of bump especially as bub is now measuring a week ahead! And a bit further ahead on head measurement! I think the doc said to her that my uterus wasn't quite as high as many (it's not at my belly button yet) but that there was sufficient fluid so I must have a deep pelvis, good stomach muscles and a slightly backward uterus! I say think as they were talking Spanish and quietly! Personally I feel & look huge compared to this stage with my previous two but I know I'm not really!

Ooooo and we booked some holidays!
A long weekend back to the uk at the end of March to visit friends.
A week in penthouse apartment at puerto banus on the costa del sol at Easter (& my parents are going to fly over too).
And another week back in the uk in August for some weddings - first trip with new baby!

We just got done with our High Risk US and we are happy to report that the coreo plexus cysts that the US tech saw are gone! The lady doing the ultrasound was even sceptical that the first girl saw it at all because it was so clear. This woman was the nicest person I have ever met and pointed out EVERYTHING telling us what it was and how it looked good. Z even cooperated for her and we got some nice profile pics and a pic head on while he was drinking. He was wiggling his fingers and kicking me and playing with his ear. SO CUTE.

They feel there is 0.01% chance there is anything wrong with him. I am sooooo happy and releaved :)

Sassy and Joey glad your scans went well :D

Lala I'm sure everything is fine :) like boothh said these babies just like to be awkward!

Jess, I love the sola! I've got one too :D I got a black one with a spotty hood! They're bargains at the minute aren't they! Love yours!

Glad you got the all clear sassy. These babies are a worry sometimes aren't they?!

Has anyone researched double prams yet? We need one as our little girl has only just turned one and not even walking yet. It's so hard to find a pram with a lie flat carrycot but also a toddler seat.

Welcome pinkpassion! Congrats on your little girl :)

Congrats to all the ladies with good 20 week scans.

Scan pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Bump pic - 20wks baby3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
It's good to hear about all the scans going well!

Just a question :
Does anyone have contractions first thing in the morning when you wake up and you are still in bed? I know having some contractions is normal but I'm wondering... I don't feel them in general (even when in labour) or very little, so I suppose I overreact a bit when I feel some.
My next scan in in 2 weeks time, so I'll ask then but I wondered if some of you had the same thing.

I've not noticed contractions early in morning in bed but then I don't generally get to lie awake in bed, especially not with 2 kids! It would make sense though as I know being dehydrated increases mine & you don't drink much overnight, also they increase for me if bladder is a bit full

I've not noticed contractions early in morning in bed but then I don't generally get to lie awake in bed, especially not with 2 kids! It would make sense though as I know being dehydrated increases mine & you don't drink much overnight, also they increase for me if bladder is a bit full

Thanks, I don't often get to lie in bed either, but it is really just after I wake up, which is why I've noticed it happening . It could be both being dehydrated and the full bladder. :thumbup:
I suppose the fact that I'm lying down is also the reason why I actually notice them. I feel better about it thinking of it this way.
I didn't know with my 2 other pregnancies that I couldn't feel contractions, so I didn't worry about them!:haha:

Glad to hear scans are going well! Still over 2 weeks until mine!!!

Baby has been constantly kicking my cervix - driving me insane. I know it was lying transverse at 16 weeks, so I think it's gone actual breech now. Or it could be head down. Either way, transverse was way more comfortable! I feel like I should stand on my head and dance about to try and get it to move.

I hope we find out the gender at the scan, calling baby 'it' feels wrong!

Now they are saying it's a boy. :dohh: Confusion, can you switch me to team blue? Ty

I still think my blue bump will turn pink. I've seen his bits and I'm stoll not convinced x

Hey ladies, glad to hear about the bumps and all the great scans!

Confuzion, please move my due date up to the 9 June! Its closer but yet so far away, we still team yellow though!

Sweetmel congrats on now team blue! Did you buy a lot of girly things or not?

Sweetmel congrats on now team blue! Did you buy a lot of girly things or not?

Thanks. No, I didn't buy any girl stuff. It's been so cold here that I really haven't been out much, but I'm surprised that I didn't get something. It was the first thought I had when they told me. Also, I've been working on a cross-stitched baby blanket that I put off adding some of the colors to until I found out what the baby is. My second thought was thankfully I didn't try to complete that. I've been wanting to knit a pair of booties but didn't get around to that either. It's almost like I knew it was a boy, plus I didn't believe doc when she told me it was a girl.

Jess and Jennifer - the sola is amazing! I have the blue one with stripes in the hood for Teddy but I'm gonna buy a new color for the baby. They really are my favourite prams ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->