Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Tell me why they're so amazing Boothh. We need to start thinking about a pram soon and it's hard to know where to start.

Sweetmel, it's good job you didn't go crazy on the pink then! Now atleast you can definitely start baby boy shopping :D

Jess and Jennifer - the sola is amazing! I have the blue one with stripes in the hood for Teddy but I'm gonna buy a new color for the baby. They really are my favourite prams ever!

I've been meaning to ask mamas and papas via email about changing colours but I will ask you first :haha:

Like you said you want to buy a new colour, can you buy a new seat unit in a different colour? Or a new hood? As we got ours in black with a black and white spotty hood as it was such a bargain, I love it! but I'd love to beable to just buy a pink hood! Or can you only buy different coloured seat liners?

Sweetmel, it's good job you didn't go crazy on the pink then! Now atleast you can definitely start baby boy shopping :D

Jess and Jennifer - the sola is amazing! I have the blue one with stripes in the hood for Teddy but I'm gonna buy a new color for the baby. They really are my favourite prams ever!

I've been meaning to ask mamas and papas via email about changing colours but I will ask you first :haha:

Like you said you want to buy a new colour, can you buy a new seat unit in a different colour? Or a new hood? As we got ours in black with a black and white spotty hood as it was such a bargain, I love it! but I'd love to beable to just buy a pink hood! Or can you only buy different coloured seat liners?

with the sola you cant buy a different hood to go on, Its the full thing thats connected and coloured. But i think you can buy a new seat unit with would be whatever colour you wish?

Unless theyre changing the Sola 2. So you can buy different hoods, but i doubt it as it seems to be whole new range of colours/styles. x

I always just kept the same one, I know you could buy spares so I bet you probably could buy a different seat unit if you wanted. I'd personally just get a girly pram liner/cosey toes!
The sola folds down small, has a nice big shopping basket, it's sooo smooth and nice to push. I love that you can have it parent or forward facing. The hood is nice and big too. Iv had mine nearly 2 years now and it's had heavy use so it does have scratches and stuff which is why I want a new one. Iv never found a pram that's nicer to push so I'd rather stick with what I love!

Ahh thanks Jess! I do love it as it is but just thought I'd ask :D

Boothh that's great to hear! When I had Lily and it came out a couple of months later I begged DH to let me have it :haha: he always said no, so now I've had the chance to buy it I was super happy! Glad I went with the sola instead of the cosatto giggle, I've gone off that pram so much now and fallen in love with the sola again! I can't wait to use it!

well i got my lab results back this morning and looks like i will be having another boy..

Were in the sola/giggle debate too! I just got teddy a new buggy yesterday and I got a cosatto one and it's great!

I'm so happy to report that our ultrasound went great... everything looked perfect and baby was measuring exactly on his dates...

and I say HIS because my husband has super sperm and broke the 12 girl streak... we're having a baby boy!! so thrilled.

I'm so happy to report that our ultrasound went great... everything looked perfect and baby was measuring exactly on his dates...

and I say HIS because my husband has super sperm and broke the 12 girl streak... we're having a baby boy!! so thrilled.

Aw yay! Congrats!

Wow. This group is just filling up with team blue. The ratio is almost 2 to 1. :wacko:

Yay congratulations again justagirl!! :D

Sweetmel maybe all of team yellow are pink :haha:
Team blue really is taking over this thread!!

I can't get over how many blues there are! Half the time I'm sure I don't even need to read the posts- I know it's everyone announcing boys lol! I still think our yellow bump is a girl so maybe we'll help even numbers up!

Ahhh. I've been soo busy, I'm sorry I haven't checked in ladies!!! :dohh:

My sister had her beautiful baby girl on December 28th. She is the most precious little girl I've ever seen. :cloud9:

Also, here's to evening out the ratios! DF and I found out last monday that our little one is a GIRL! :pink: We can't wait to welcome little Emily Anne!

Question: How can you tell if the flutters are kicks or gas bubbles?!

Minni!! I was wondering where you've been. So glad to hear you're doing well and expecting a little princess! Congrats!

Minni - I totally missed how/when you told your sis about your pregnancy. I remember she dreamt it & you denied it but I missed any revelation tale....

Also how cute the 2 girl cousins will be just 6months or so apart :)

so i got my Lab results back yesterday and looks like i am team blue as i am sadden by my results cause i will now have three boys and this is our last and i really wanted a lil girl..I have my anatomy scan on tue and just hope they mixed up my lab results and im hopeful for that lil girl..we will see..but as of right now we are team Blue

Sorry to hear you are a little saddened by the team blue news Jesslyn, I presume more importantly the rest of your lab results showed the little man is healthy.

Take time to mourn the girl you may never have but open your heart to your wonderful little boy. Congratulations mama, you're gonna have 3 fantastic lads - I'm already calling mine the three muskateers xxx

Congratulations mini!! :D

Jeslynn sorry to hear you're a little disappointed, I can only echo what Joey has said. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->