Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yay for Team Blue!!!:happydance::happydance: Congrats to all those Team Pink! Maybe the Team Yellow will even out the numbers.

Minni!! I was wondering where you've been. So glad to hear you're doing well and expecting a little princess! Congrats!

Thanks for wondering! All is good. I've just been so busy with work and finishing up m medical coding class, then my sister had my niece.. it's been busy but wonderful!

Minni - I totally missed how/when you told your sis about your pregnancy. I remember she dreamt it & you denied it but I missed any revelation tale....

Also how cute the 2 girl cousins will be just 6months or so apart :)

Joeyjo, did I mention she had a SECOND dream that I was pregnant? By then I was 11w so I gave in and told her that I was but made her promise not to tell my mom because we had a plan to tell her that weekend! She let out a big "I KNEW IT" and was soooo happy for us.

I love that our little ones will be so close in age. I have a cousin who's 6 months older than I am and he and I get along perfectly so I hope it works out the same!

Joey and Jenn, yes all labs came up great was just really hopeful for a girl, i will love him the same as i do my other boys and getting use to the fact that i will be the only girl in the house lol.

Minni!! I was wondering where you've been. So glad to hear you're doing well and expecting a little princess! Congrats!

Thanks for wondering! All is good. I've just been so busy with work and finishing up m medical coding class, then my sister had my niece.. it's been busy but wonderful!

Minni - I totally missed how/when you told your sis about your pregnancy. I remember she dreamt it & you denied it but I missed any revelation tale....

Joeyjo, did I mention she had a SECOND dream that I was pregnant? By then I was 11w so I gave in and told her that I was but made her promise not to tell my mom because we had a plan to tell her that weekend! She let out a big "I KNEW IT" and was soooo happy for us.

I love that our little ones will be so close in age. I have a cousin who's 6 months older than I am and he and I get along perfectly so I hope it works out the same!

Awww wow - I don't know if you mentioned it ( I kind of had a lot on my mind round the end of 1st tri!) but how tuned into you is your sis!

Joey and Jenn, yes all labs came up great was just really hopeful for a girl, i will love him the same as i do my other boys and getting use to the fact that i will be the only girl in the house lol.

I'm right there with you. I'm going to have to steal the three muskateers thing. I keep thinking tic-tac-toe three in a row. This was probably my last chance for a girl too. (Sigh) I too have been adjusting to the fact that I will be the only girl in the house.

I have 2 boys already and this is our last, obviously were yellow but of course there's a 50/50 chance we'll have 3 boys! I won't be sad I have 3 boys but I'll be sad ill never get to buy cute girly baby clothes :haha:

Hello ladies! I haven't been on this thread in a while I apologise, but at my 20 week scan I found out I'm having a girl, so add that to the uneven numbers! Hehe, hope you're all getting on very well :hugs:

I'm right there with you. I'm going to have to steal the three muskateers thing. I keep thinking tic-tac-toe three in a row. This was probably my last chance for a girl too. (Sigh) I too have been adjusting to the fact that I will be the only girl in the house.

Oh wow SweetMel didn't realize they had changed the gender on you. Must have been quite adjustment to make mentally. So glad you hadn't gone out and bought a bunch of girl stuff.

:hi: ladies!

Had our 20-weeks scan yesterday. We are team :yellow: but welcome guesses! Baby wasn't for playing ball and refused to budge from lying on its tummy so I need to go back for further anomaly checks in a few weeks.

Here are my scan pics... Left pics are 12-weeks and right scans are 20-weeks. Not the best pics but the best she could get after an hour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
Yay another girl for June :happydance: congratulations mummafrog!!!

Glad your scan went well Blaire! Guesses from
Your scan pics, I think boy! :blue:

Just got back from my 20 week scan, our baby girl is perfect!!! Absolutely no abnormalities and she weighs approximately 10 oz. My cervix looks good too at 4.0 cm. All in all it's been a great day!!!!! I'm very happy and reassured!!!

Just got back from my 20 week scan, our baby girl is perfect!!! Absolutely no abnormalities and she weighs approximately 10 oz. My cervix looks good too at 4.0 cm. All in all it's been a great day!!!!! I'm very happy and reassured!!!

:thumbup: :cloud9: Amazing news. Congrats.

Awww wow - I don't know if you mentioned it ( I kind of had a lot on my mind round the end of 1st tri!) but how tuned into you is your sis!

Right?! It's almost kinda creepy!

Congrats mummafrog.

Blair, your scan pictures look great, but I'm not good at guessing gender.

That's amazing news pinkpassion. Congratulations.

I think boy too Blaire!

I have stopped bfing my son. It has been easy on both of us with no upset at all. He's been ready for a while I just needed to be ready to let go. I think he's much happier. He's sleeping much better. I miss it though. I was sure I wasn't going to bf again but now I'm not so sure. There's just something so rewarding about it.

I think boy too Blaire!

I have stopped bfing my son. It has been easy on both of us with no upset at all. He's been ready for a while I just needed to be ready to let go. I think he's much happier. He's sleeping much better. I miss it though. I was sure I wasn't going to bf again but now I'm not so sure. There's just something so rewarding about it.

i was really sad when i had to stop BF taylor :'( it was best for the both of us (i needed to get back on my meds, winter is not a good time for me), but i still love that he cuddles in for his bottles now.

hoping to BF for longer with this lil one as he's gonna be a summer baby, if i can at least make it to the 6mth mark or after our trip to zimbabwe, that'll do me. longer would be great too, but again that puts us in the middle of winter, so it's all in the air, really.

you've done so well though hun with both your babes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->