Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thanks Ophelia. Don't feel like it's gonna happen for me anytime soon. But thanks for the well wishes :)

Hoping, I'm really sorry for your loss :(

AFM: I'm plodding along, also just feeling fat rather than pregnant. Still haven't really felt any movements, the odd thing I think is a kick could be a kick, but as mentioned before I get stomach spasms all the time, which feels like kicks, so hard to distinguish. Have my 20wk scan next Wednesday, still determined to stay team yellow, but gah it's gonna kill me!

Hoping, I'm so very sorry to you and baby cc. Such devastating news. In my thoughts and heart xx

oh hoping :( so very sorry for everything you've been through. my condolences to the fathers, and especially to you.

Hoping, I'm so sorry for you and the fathers. What devastating news. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies

Is everyone working on nurseries? I want to see pictures of what you ladies have come up with or are dreaming up!

:hi: ladies

Is everyone working on nurseries? I want to see pictures of what you ladies have come up with or are dreaming up!

Howdy!

Well our nursery is not built yet (having extension done - starting March, hopefully finishing June 23 - note my section date below!!!!) so I can't give you any pictures, and as we're staying team yellow it will be cream until baby gets here and then I will be most likely using some sort of wall stickers or something to decorate!

This is what a work colleague has just finished for her daughter (they recently had work done in the house), it's so beautiful! https://musingsandmakings.com/baby/baby-ms-room-is-finally-ready/

Oh em gee! That's so gorgeous. Love it! Especially the little owls on the tree on the wall. Goodness. I hope I can come up with something as cute when the time comes.

Here's a collage of mine taken a few weeks back. Doesn't do it justice since you can really see the whole pic. I'm having the glider redone as soon as I find some fabric I like. We just got the bedding in the mail yesterday so that's not pictured. Still a work in progress but it's coming together!

Also... Everything in this room is 2nd hand. Except for the rug and diaper genie. Lol I'm a thrifty lover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 18
Oh em gee! That's so gorgeous. Love it! Especially the little owls on the tree on the wall. Goodness. I hope I can come up with something as cute when the time comes.

It's beautiful isn't it. I hope I can as well, but I'm so not the creative type!

I hope that rug stays nice and white :haha:

The bedding is the same color and the rug is that faux fur material so any accidents are sure to ruin both. lol I just couldn't help it though. I wanted something classic and not the run of the meal theme with blues and trucks.

If I ever have a girl..... You can't go wrong with shabby chic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 12
Baby will sleep in our room so will just have a corner! I want to redecorate our room so havnt done anything yet, iv not even thought about it, only bought clothes so far!

I will hopefully be moving in May to somewhere with a bigger garden. But I don't tend to go overboard with themes/decorating etc.

We rent in Spain so it will depend what's there in terms of fitted wardrobes etc...

With both boys I had a white ikea hensvik cot - I left it inthe uk but would happily buy the same again unless I find a preloved bargain. If I need wardrobes/drawers I'll have the hensvik wardrobe in white and white ikea malm drawers. White sheets. Sleeping bags. An assortment of blankets. A few soft toys and it soon looks like a baby space! We have a black leather sofa bed that tends to live in the "nursery" too.

In the Uk both boys had white walls. ds1 had a black and white curtains and a black lampshade, he loved the curtains! Neutral carpet and a small sheepskin rug. ds2 had neutral curtains, neutral carpet and a couple of bright red cushions etc. both got letters spelling their name etc once born.

Shabby chic is definitely my style ophelia. Love that collage board.

Really nice sounding ideas joey. Sounds classic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->