Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Please remove me from the 1st page... I delivered baby CC last Thursday. I wish you all a happy and healthy rest of you pregnancies.

Omg, I am so, so sorry. This is heartbreaking.
Major, major hugs to you...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping, I'm sorry for you and the dads!:hugs:

For the nursery, I have never put together a proper theme, the rooms are basically white with a patterned wallpaper. The cot will be the one which I have still got from my first 2 children.
What I am planning to do though is change the pictures and for this one, I'm going to use cross stitch. I have found patterns that have a teddy bear doing all sorts of things (reading, hugging a pillow, with a flower...) so I think that it willbe the theme. I don't know yet whether I'm expecting a boy or a girl, but I can pick neutral colours to start with and then I'll choose accordingly.

we rent, so there are no rooms with our personal stamp on them. we started from scratch, so the furniture is all second-hand (sofa for £2? yes please!) and incredibly mis-matched.

i would thoroughly recommend an easily washable rug in baby's room just outside the cot for any vomiting episodes... easier to bung a rug in the wash than spend the next 2 weeks cleaning the smell of milk vomit from the carpet. in a pinch, a folded towel will do the trick!

FWIW, i have pinterest boards for when we do get a place of our own to decorate... boy's rooms.

Wow neither of mine have ever managed to throw up out of the cot :haha: I usually put a muslin square around the top of the cot where their heads will be resting incase they posset though

Im on my phone so can't post a picture but this is our inspiration for our nursery
https://projectnursery.com/2008/07/abc-and-as-easy-as-123/

I just love the subtle alphabet wall but we'll be doing it in green I think but still have to work out the kinks. We'll be doing the whole alphabet though and the letters will be smaller. I really love the idea of slightly different shades of the same colour and have also been toying with using some gloss in the same colour as well but can't decide.

We've been given a cot and bought a wardrobe and some drawers as our house has no built in storage so need plenty of room to hide away some baby bits.

Wow neither of mine have ever managed to throw up out of the cot :haha:

yeah, this was before we transitioned him to his own mattress - he would get hysterically angry at being put into his cot and work himself up so much that he vomited. he's also had a couple of tummy bugs that manifested in midnight vomiting/post-bottle vomiting sessions, and occasionally was just greedy and had too much from his bottle and it just all came back up again.

ya live n learn!

Im on my phone so can't post a picture but this is our inspiration for our nursery
https://projectnursery.com/2008/07/abc-and-as-easy-as-123/

I just love the subtle alphabet wall but we'll be doing it in green I think but still have to work out the kinks. We'll be doing the whole alphabet though and the letters will be smaller. I really love the idea of slightly different shades of the same colour and have also been toying with using some gloss in the same colour as well but can't decide.

We've been given a cot and bought a wardrobe and some drawers as our house has no built in storage so need plenty of room to hide away some baby bits.

Ooh! Those soft toys would go well in my jungle-themed nursery!

How is it 22 weeks already? I feel like the time in 2nd trimester is rushing by...

How is it 22 weeks already? I feel like the time in 2nd trimester is rushing by...

I know! 4 more weeks and we'll be in 3rd tri! Is that not CRAZY!

I feel it's kinda flown by and dragged at the same time.. if that makes sense. :shrug:

I think it's because I'm less nervous, on a daily basis, then I was in the first trimester. So each day seems to go by a bit faster...

It's really cool seeing all the different ideas you guys have for your nurseries. I like all of them so far!

Loving all the nursery ideas! :thumbup:
We haven't started ours yet but will be doing soon :) I definitely want one of those tree wall stickers though I think they look amazing!!

Got to see baby again today! Crazy to think next time we see it will be face to face!
17 weeks to go!

I don't have any pictures yet, we are mid-construction in the nursery! We are going nautical for Baby Z's room! I just put one coat of paint up today as I had a snow day, so the walls are going to be blue up top, white chair rail, and red on the bottom. They aren't the typical Red, White and Blue so I hope it doesn't scream 'MERICA!!

My parents bought him this ADORABLE octopus that has a pirate bandana and eye patch and that is really our color pallet and inspiration.

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/14085651?wid=280&hei=280

Aw sassy. That sounds perfect for a boy. If I ever have a boy I may just steal it :haha:

Hi girls ! :flower:
Didn't write anything for a while but I have been reading every day :thumbup:
I am doing good . Baby is healthy and happy . Last scan was this Monday and he was 1 pound 1 ounce which the doctor told me is at 84th % :shrug:
Have to go back in 4 weeks because once again the baby was too active :haha:
We don't have a name yet . We had very hard time with DS1 so no idea what we gonna do this time :shrug:
I already bought new bedding :blush: didn't wanna spend money on new one but it was great price and I liked it :haha:
We also bought bunk bed for DS1 so we can use the crib for DS2 :winkwink:
21+4 today and no idea how I got there so fast , seems like I should start to get stuff ready .
Here are some pictures of my baby with big smile and even bigger nose :haha: and also the nursery :thumbup:
image.jpg

Hi girls ! :flower:
Didn't write anything for a while but I have been reading every day :thumbup:
I am doing good . Baby is healthy and happy . Last scan was this Monday and he was 1 pound 1 ounce which the doctor told me is at 84th % :shrug:
Have to go back in 4 weeks because once again the baby was too active :haha:
We don't have a name yet . We had very hard time with DS1 so no idea what we gonna do this time :shrug:
I already bought new bedding :blush: didn't wanna spend money on new one but it was great price and I liked it :haha:
We also bought bunk bed for DS1 so we can use the crib for DS2 :winkwink:
21+4 today and no idea how I got there so fast , seems like I should start to get stuff ready .
Here are some pictures of my baby with big smile and even bigger nose :haha: and also the nursery :thumbup:
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->