Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Cute nursery proudmomma! and lol at the smiling baby!

I have missed a lot on here. Will go and read now. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are expecting a girl!!! :) Hope all of you are enjoying your pregnancies.

Proudmomma - your nursery looks lovely. I really like the whales.

Redrose - 'well done' on trying to even up the numbers! (translated as 'congratulations on your little girl!')

I'm feeling huge today, like my skin is being stretched to it's limit - and still 4 months to go!!! I wish people would stop asking when I'm planning on finishing work too. :growlmad: I DON'T KNOW!!!

Our nursery is all decorated as it is currently being used for our 13 month little girl. We plan to decorate a different room for her and release the nursery for little Squiggle. Better get a move on as we don't want the little one to feel the baby has pushed her out so need to have her moved by may. X

Haven't posted in a while, love all the nursery ideas. Baby will be sharing a room with dd, so I have to split the room so they each have a part lol. Still to come up with some ideas. Had my 20 weeks scan last week, still team yellow. Baby is happy and healthy :) xx

It's funny about the boys being ahead: at my appointment last week the nurse made a comment about how almost all the patients are having boys. It must be a global phenomena!

Booo my scan has been moved to Thursday :( was really looking forward to it (it was Wednesday, only one day, but still!!)

Congrats lovelyredrose! X

It's funny about the boys being ahead: at my appointment last week the nurse made a comment about how almost all the patients are having boys. It must be a global phenomena!

OMG that is too funny. I wonder what got into the water, lol!

Yaaay met the consultant today and she agreed on a second opinion from another sonographer on my 12 week scan. So my due date is now officially changed by the hospital to 13/06/14 yaaaay!
Also she was concerned about my heart palpitations so I'm having a 24hr ECG on Monday!
I don't need another iron infusion yet either!

Yay that's great boothh! This is for the purpose of getting an earlier c-section date, correct?

Yeah that was my concern with the later due date! This way I'll get my section at the right time AND won't have to have steroids to get it!

I really wonder why there's so many more boys though. I know there's an average of 105 boys born per 100 girls, but our numbers seem waaaaay off that...

I don'tknow why there are so many boys, but the same thing happened when I had my son. I was told at the hospital when I had my scan that there were mainly boys that december, in fact, I think there were just one or two exceptions... I see that at school as well, sometimes you have a class that is just full of boys with just a few girls!
We'll soon know what I'm getting, hopefully next week, only 6 days to go!!!
Sqwidge, I know what you mean, even though one day isn't much, it is still very frustrating having to wait!

I'm sure we have a girl here so that will help even things up. 6 sleeps until my repeat scan so we might know then. X

Every pregnant woman outside my daughters school is having a girl. Out of 11 I'm having the only boy!! X

Haha so I know it's weird posting this here since I'm not actually pregnant. But I've been trying to keep busy in my tww by looking at nursery ideas. My husband and I went furniture shopping not too long ago. Bought a coffee table and a bookcase. Anyway, we liked the nursery furniture the place had too so we chose our future nursery furniture already (Hope we're not jinxing ourselves :haha:).

So I wanted a cool neutral theme. So I chose a hot air balloon theme for the nursery. Made a collage of things I like + the furniture selection. What do you ladies think? Is it too boyish? Or does it work for both genders?

Attachments

• download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 12
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads