Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thank you ladies :cloud9:

So glad I stuck around and kept up with your journeys. I can't wait to see all of your little sunflowers come into the world :D

Congrats Confuzion, hope this little one sticks for you xx

Congratulations confuzion! Wishing you lots of calm thoughts and positive energy. Xx

Best of luck, confuzion! I've been following your journal, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your rainbow baby!!

Congratulations Confuzion, so happy to see the wonderful news. Sending lots of sticky baby dust - I hope your rainbow blooms strong and true xx

Congratulations confuzion- I'm so happy for you!! Sending lots of positive vibes and sticky dust in your direction xx

Congratulations Confuzion! Wishing you all the best for this one!
I am now in 3rd tri! Another milestone!

Good morning! Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather were having :)
Makes me feel like I have more energy when the sun is shining!
Just waiting for my friend to arrive with their LO so Ted can have a play date!

Congrats confuzion!!!! Wishing you and your bean all the best!!!!!

Well i decided it was time to update yall on my progress.. I have my 2nd anatomy u/s 2moro along with my Glucose test ugh! We finally have found our own place a 3 bedroom 2 full bath singlewide and only 275$ a month! :winkwink: I have already started having some mild contractions so i plan to talk to my dr 2moro about it. :wacko: Life at my house is getting so bad so im glad we have found our own place so we can have someone of our own.

My bubs at 26 weeks 2 days looking a lot like his brother! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
OMG Confuzion, I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope this is your sticky bean and so happy you stuck around to share your good news with us!!

Natalie, congratulations!!! I've been so swamped lately I feel like I've missed out on a lot of big news!! I know it must have been scary but your little girl is beautiful and so glad to see that she is doing so well.

Congratulations confusion.

And congratulations to you too Natalie on the birth of your daughter. I hope see does really well with her feeds and grows fast.

Congrats Natalie on the birth of your little girl.. hope she continues to do well!

Congrats confuzion, I really hope this is it for you - you deserve it!

Double digits tomorrow for me. Starting to feel very overwhelmed by the thought of being a mum!!

Confuzion - am absolutely delighted for you! Big congratulations!
You have shown amazing strength & always remained kind, caring & genuinely interested in how we all are doing in this thread so I hope our combined affection for you brings extra positive energy to help make this little baby a sticky one xxoo

Congrats on the birth of little Ebonee Natalie, she's just beautiful xx

Mightn't be a good idea to go there but I'm secretly hoping to find a few fellow whales on here..

Weight gain???
I'm 2 stone / 28lbs heavier.

Seems my metabolism just grinds to a near halt when pregnant. Ordinarily I can eat just about anything but always stay the same weight but during pregnancy my digestive system seems to go on strike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->