Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Iv gained about 2 stone too.. I can't exactly blame metabolism though cus iv just eaten 3 slices of left over pizza and 2 mars bars for lunch :haha:

Oh you bad girl 😜

Mind you, I'd love a Mars bar right now!

Night time is when all the real junk food over indulgence happens in our house..

Eek all our nappies and cotton wool and water wipes arrived todaaay, getting so real and exciting!! :wohoo:

Sorry just had to share my giddyness over nappies haha

I've only gained about 8 pounds so far, but I'm putting it on fast now, 2 pounds in a week! So I'm guessing it will be a lot more then 8lbs by the end..

7kg up so far, most of that in the first 16 weeks and it has slowed considerably since I cut out all sugars from my diet. I gained 18kg last time so am happy even though I feel like a whale!!!

I am now sporting a piece of the biggest tubigrip I have ever seen but my pain is so much better already. Physio is great!!!

I've gained about 4 lbs so far (as of feb 19). I may not have gained as much, but still feeling whale-ish!! (I was never small to begin with lol).

i went on a diet after xmas 2012 because though i'd lost the baby weight, i put on xmas weight. i started at 102kg at the end of jan 2013 and had got down to 83kg when we got our BFP.

i'm back up to 99kg as of 27w (i weigh myself as the weeks tick over). total gain of 16kg so far, expecting to match DH in weight by the end of it all. only gained 10kg with DS (started at 96kg).

so yes to the whale feeling, hoping to get back down to my pre-preg porpoise physique asap :p

I've now gained 11 lbs. I guess that's not too bad for nearly 27 weeks. I didn't start gaining until recently because of horrible ms, but now I always feel so hungry! My goal is to stay under 20, but not sure if that will happen since you're supposed to gain 1 lb a week the last trimester. Noticed yesterday that the stretch marks are starting to make their appearance :? Hoping to keep them to a minimum and not get overly huge.

I only gained a stone in total last time (4stone in first pregnancy) and it was gone in ten days.
I'd take any weight gain over hyperemesis though!
Mars bars are 7 for £2 at the co op at the moment so can't help myself haha

According to the scale at my doctors office last week, I've lost .6lbs. According to my scale, I've gained 1lb.

eeek... at my dr appointment a week and a half ago I had gained a total of 17lbs.... Im tiny 93 lbs prepreg weight, and I honestly dont know how I've gained that much.. weighed myself when I got home and weight 5 lbs less then what they said I weighed???? I dont know what to think now.. I think their scales may have been off or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better.. I'll know more when I go back in a week!!

eeek... at my dr appointment a week and a half ago I had gained a total of 17lbs.... Im tiny 93 lbs prepreg weight, and I honestly dont know how I've gained that much.. weighed myself when I got home and weight 5 lbs less then what they said I weighed???? I dont know what to think now.. I think their scales may have been off or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better.. I'll know more when I go back in a week!!

When I weighed at my Dr last week it said I weight 114. I was like NO WAY. My home scale said 110 and it's digital and I weigh naked. The nurse said that their big clunky machines are calibrated different so not to worry. A lot of people jump on and off them daily so I'm sure it's off and I weigh with clothes on there. lol

So I've gained 8 pounds totoal this pregnancy. Overall - 11 since I got so sick in 1st tri and lost a few pounds. My starting weight was 103 and by my scale I'm now at 111ish. When I lost weight I got down to 100 pounds before I started putting it back on.

phew, that makes me feel a little better, I didn't weight myself naked, I literally came home and jumped right on the scale just as I was at the Dr because it didn't seem real to me.. I then proceeded to weigh my dogs dog food which is 40 lb and my scale was accurate to that , who knows!!

I would feel better knowing I'm only up 12 lbs vs 17 lbs ;)

I would feel better knowing I'm only up 12 lbs vs 17 lbs ;)

i'd feel better only being up by either of those numbers! :haha:

i've said it before and i'll keep on saying it until i believe it - i know i can lose the weight, so i'm not going to stress about what i gain, i'm just going to concentrate on knowing i'm growing a healthy fat little bundle of blue joy in here - the weight i'll start thinking about after a week or so pp.

I've put on about 2 stone so far- glad I'm not the only one, was feeling a bit rubbish about it. I put it down to having no morning sickness (not to make anyone jealous) so I just ate way too much in comparison to all you ladies who could barely keep anything down.

I'm glad my midwife hasn't weighed me since my booking in appointment so hopefully she'll carry on not bothering...

I haven't weighed myself since the hospital weighed me at my 12 week scan/downs bloods...where I was 68kg, which is only 5kg more than I weighed when I was competing at the London Paralympics, so not too bad considering the last couple years since then I have just been eating what I want rather than being careful!

Also today is my V day! Still feels like the last 4 weeks have gone super slowly. Bump is really starting to show now, so will take some pictures! And beginning to struggle picking stuff up that I've dropped on the floor!

The bathroom was ripped out today as well, hopefully new one will all be finished by Thursday. Then the extension starts on 31st March, not long and we have so much junk everywhere to tidy up!

I can't remember what I gained with Lily as I never once weighed myself until afterwards and I had no idea what I was before! But so far this time I've gained just over 1.5 stone, I hate to see the scales going up each week but atleast baby is all good :)

So , i had everything write down already and my computer turned off .. I guess I have to start again
I am glad everyone is doing great ,And especially our two little sunflower girls :)
Congratulations Confuzion , keep us updated :)
I am doing well also , I gained 30 pounds so far which is not that great and I was sure I am not gonna gain as much as first time but now it looks like I am gonna gain even more :( . And I dont think I even eat that much ... well
Baby is doing well also , two weeks ago he was 2 pounds 2 ounces already , that makes him 90% growth , they say its normal but my first son was always around 54% so it doesnt seem normal to me ... it makes me kinda scared how big he gets .
This is my last week of second trimester . its crazy how fast it goes . Does anyone started on their nurseries ? I cannot wait to see all the pictures :)
I also have my glucose test on monday but I am pretty sure I am gonna pass :)

EDIT : I didnt even realize I am double digits , only 95 days to go :)

So , i had everything write down already and my computer turned off .. I guess I have to start again
I am glad everyone is doing great ,And especially our two little sunflower girls :)
I am doing well also , I gained 30 pounds so far which is not that great and I was sure I am not gonna gain as much as first time but now it looks like I am gonna gain even more :( . And I dont think I even eat that much ... well
Baby is doing well also , two weeks ago he was 2 pounds 2 ounces already , that makes him 90% growth , they say its normal but my first son was always around 54% so it doesnt seem normal to me ... it makes me kinda scared how big he gets .
This is my last week of second trimester . its crazy how fast it goes . Does anyone started on their nurseries ? I cannot wait to see all the pictures :)

I have my glucose test on Monday too. Along with another growth scan. My little guy was 1lb 8oz and they said he was in the 28%..but also said that their new machine always measures small and not to worry unless he measures under 10%. When I googled it, 1.8 was right on the money in the normal range.. I'm small though and my DS was normal size. 6lb 8oz 2 weeks early..

Anyway... My dr told me to eat a candy bar for 3 nights up until I take the glucose test to make sure I pass.. So, I took that as a prescription for chocolate! So excited. lol

I'm almost done with my nursery.. Just have some things to hang on the wall. Actually, all I need is a baby monitor, diaper bag and pack a hospital bag and I'm DONE! Hoping to get that done by 30 weeks - 3 weeks to go.

I have my glucose test on Monday too. Along with another growth scan. My little guy was 1lb 8oz and they said he was in the 28%..but also said that their new machine always measures small and not to worry unless he measures under 10%. When I googled it, 1.8 was right on the money in the normal range.. I'm small though and my DS was normal size. 6lb 8oz 2 weeks early..

Anyway... My dr told me to eat a candy bar for 3 nights up until I take the glucose test to make sure I pass.. So, I took that as a prescription for chocolate! So excited. lol

I'm almost done with my nursery.. Just have some things to hang on the wall. Actually, all I need is a baby monitor, diaper bag and pack a hospital bag and I'm DONE! Hoping to get that done by 30 weeks - 3 weeks to go.

Its kinda funny how we have everything at the same time :haha:
I dont understand why yours is 28% at 1pound 8 oz and mine is 90% at 2pounds 2 oz :shrug: its not that much weight difference and they told you yours is small and mine is huge :haha: :shrug: I am confused .
I am not gonna have any more scans :cry: they said they dont have reason
As for the glucose test , I was told not to eat anything sweet and eat a lot of protein :shrug:
wow about the nursery :thumbup: , I dont have anything yet , We dont even buy stuff yet , just few pieces of clothes :blush: ( I just bought going home outfit the other day :happydance: ), I wanted to start at the beginning of may with the nursery and buying all the stuff :shrug:
Would you mind posting pictures ? :happydance::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->