Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Wow, two June babies here already! So glad to hear both are doing well.

Today I start my third trimester, yesterday was out 3 month till EDD! DH is getting SUPER excited, it's so cute. He talks to Zach all the time and loves getting kicked. The other day at the mall he really showed how much he has matured since we found out I was preggo. He was having a heart attack over some strangers kid being too close to the edge and the dad not paying attention. Usually he just laughs at stuff like that :)

Sorry about your complications but congrats on your baby girl Natalie. So glad she's doing well :D

Congrats on the arrival of Ebonee! I hope she continues to do well. :flower:

Well we had 2 trips to the hospital yesterday. I woke up yesterday morning bleeding a little bit, went to the hospital and they listened to the heartbeat and she had a strong heart rate so they told me to just monitor the bleeding and her movements.

Then last night we were our for dinner when I went to the toilet and noticed I was bleeding again. I called the hospital straight away and they told me to come straight in.

They strapped monitors to me and monitored the baby's heart rate and movements for about half an hour. She was moving around a lot and her heart rate was good so they were very content that she's doing fine.

They can't explain the blood they said as long as it doesn't get heavier, it could just be from an irritation or something. I hate not having answers, especially because the last time I bled during pregnancy I had a miscarriage. But I can still feel baby active again so that's the only reassuring thing at the moment.

Oh no jersey. I'm sorry you had a scare. But sounds like your little princess is doing fine :hugs:.

Thanks confuzion. I just wanted to shout out another huge congratulations to you too missy!

Oh my goodness Confuzion! Congratulations!

Jersey - take care of yourself and bubs!

a huge congrats to our first two new little sunflowers!! blows my mind a little two from our group are already here. they are beautiful, strong little girls!!

and congrats too to confuzion on your bfp!! wonderful to see that second line.

I made it past v day which was a great milestone! starting to work on nursery ideas! anyone have any experienced with cribs from ikea?

Absolutely adore the pictures of our precious, strong primee sunflowers, they bloomed early <3 Congratulations to the new mummy!

What's this Confuszion? A BFP? Yay, congratulations! :hugs: Wishing you all the best, we're here for you to ask anything.

Well I'm into the third tri now, goodness me.. hard for my brain to comprehend! My bump is quite small/hidden if I wear loose clothes still, so sometimes I forget how far along I am and start thinking why am I feeling so heavy and sore? Why can't my body cope with pregnancy?? But then I remember, hey I'm 7 months! I need to take it easy now and not be hard on myself if I need to put my feet up more.
Looking forward to my growth scan soon, me and my partner are inviting my mum to come along to this one which will be nice :) She's just moved close to us!

Thanks mummafrog. But having been through first tri nearly twice before I don't think I'll have any questions for a while lol.

Of course, sorry I hope I didn't offend you, I was just hoping to show my support :hugs:

Congrats confuzion!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats on the June babies! Praying that all goes well for them. Babies are amazing little creatures and with today's advancement in medicine they have such an amazing chance at being perfectly fine!!

AFM: 3rd tri tomorrow! Man time has flown by! We have everything we need for the baby already and the nursery is finished with exception to wall hangings. It's been crazy busy for me the last few months. My English bulldog had puppies! She had to have a csection so I've been nursing her back to health and helping with the new additions. She had 7 but one was so little that even with me bottle feeding he didn't make it. This hormonal pregnant lady didn't take it too well. I think I cried for an entire day. :( the others are doing great though. They're definitely preparing me for a newborn. Lol

Pregnancy has been good to me through 2nd tri. I have another growth scan on the 17th. My only complaint is getting comfortable while sleeping! I'm a tummy sleeper and this belly is just in the way. I have a preggo pillow but I want to sleep flat in my tummy! Lol

I hope all you ladies are enjoying your pregnancy as much as I am!

Of course, sorry I hope I didn't offend you, I was just hoping to show my support :hugs:

Oh no dear of course I wasn't offended. And I'm sure once I (hopefully) start treading new territory you ladies will be the best resource.

officially 3rd tri today (though i sneaked onto their board early) and what a lovely day it is :3 the sun is shining, the cat down the road is waiting for his girlfriend outside on our bench (our tabby) and my toddler is wandering around looking like the world's smallest jarhead after yesterday's haircut :p (still have to tidy the bits he squirmed away from, he HATED the clippers).

Sounds scary Jersey :hugs: glad everything seems fine though!

Congratulations confusion xx

I bought something for the baby that isn't clothing yesterday :haha: I got a changing mat for my changing table! Going shopping with my mum on Thursday and I think were going to get the Moses basket! :)

I'm not officially 3rd tri til Friday but I'm reading that section more and more, think I'll make the jump soon, I'm ready to leave second tri now! x

:cloud9: Congratulations. Hopefully this little bean makes it all the way for you this time :hugs: :dust:

Congrats Confuzion! So happy to hear about your bfp! Hoping so much that this is your rainbow take home baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->